Why educated people are more Liberal

Can't you address what was said? If you can't, go troll somewhere else motherfucker.

You tried to say that people can be successful without getting a college degree and having a higher education by become a tradesman. Well that's wrong, because to become certified a tradesman you STILL HAVE to get a higher education and pass a test to get certified. There is no difference other than the type of education they get.
Again you are in error again as usual. What degree did Ross Perot have? He looked like he was pretty successful to me.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You think by naming a single person that it invalidates everyone else?

"The report titled "The Big Payoff: Educational Attainment and Synthetic Estimates of Work-Life Earnings" (.pdf) reveals that over an adult's working life, high school graduates can expect, on average, to earn $1.2 million, while those with a bachelor's degree will earn, $2.1 million; and people with a master's degree will earn $2.5 million."

US Census Confirms College Degree Ups Lifetime Income by Millions
It doesn't take but one example to make a universals claim false, boy.
Resentment runs high among a few that believe if you didn't make it without their bogus system you simply are not worthy to keep what you earn too.

That has nothing to do with the discussion in this thread...

I'm not taking sides here, just posting these links as some interesting reading on why those with college degrees in America, Canada, and Europe tend to be more Liberal, and why the less educated tend to be more Conservative, also, why American's believe they control their own destiny, while those in other countries would prefer the state to play a larger role in their lives.

Whatever side of the partisan fence you are on, this might make some interesting reading.

Why the Most Educated Americans Vote Democratic

How the education gap is tearing politics apart | David Runciman

5 ways Americans and Europeans are different

Sounds like a good reason to make public universities free for residents.

No such as thing free education, someone pays for it.

Then again the far left does not understand that concept!

Derp..derp.

Golly look how "educated" you are!!!!

You tried to say that people can be successful without getting a college degree and having a higher education by become a tradesman. Well that's wrong, because to become certified a tradesman you STILL HAVE to get a higher education and pass a test to get certified. There is no difference other than the type of education they get.
Again you are in error again as usual. What degree did Ross Perot have? He looked like he was pretty successful to me.

"The report titled "The Big Payoff: Educational Attainment and Synthetic Estimates of Work-Life Earnings" (.pdf) reveals that over an adult's working life, high school graduates can expect, on average, to earn $1.2 million, while those with a bachelor's degree will earn, $2.1 million; and people with a master's degree will earn $2.5 million."

Wrong again... that's called an anomaly.

Besides that, Perot was a Naval Academy graduate and did attend community college.
How much do those degrees cost long term and with interest is not included in your estimations.

Resentment runs high among a few that believe if you didn't make it without their bogus system you simply are not worthy to keep what you earn too.

LOL, "bogus system" is the American University system.

I'm not taking sides here, just posting these links as some interesting reading on why those with college degrees in America, Canada, and Europe tend to be more Liberal, and why the less educated tend to be more Conservative, also, why American's believe they control their own destiny, while those in other countries would prefer the state to play a larger role in their lives.

Whatever side of the partisan fence you are on, this might make some interesting reading.

I skimmed the first one.

DId you note that it made no effort to support it's admitted intuitive guesses?

Besides that, Perot was a Naval Academy graduate and did attend community college.
How much do those degrees cost long term and with interest is not included in your estimations.

Of course that depends on what school you go to... and if you get scholarships, grants, or have to take out loans.

The naval academy is a university.

Of course that depends on what school you go to... and if you get scholarships, grants, or have to take out loans.
Of course you did not include that in your bs why would you. People can teach themselves in a lot of places besides just youtube if they have the notion to do so. There are colleges with tons of information and course studies online if anyone takes the time to search it out but don't take my word for it check it out for your self.

The naval academy is a university.

I know that's why I mentioned it... despite him saying he didn't have a degree.

Derp..derp.

Look how dopey your response is. You don't want access to a tuition free education for yourself or your children?

LOL, "bogus system" is the American University system.

Are you speaking from experience?

Derp..derp.

Look how dopey your response is. You don't want access to a tuition free education for yourself or your children?

It isn't free.... somebody is paying for it.

Of course you did not include that in your bs why would you. People can teach themselves in a lot of places besides just youtube if they have the notion to do so. There are colleges with tons of information and course studies online if anyone takes the time to search it out but don't take my word for it check it out for your self.

What are you trying to argue now? I've already debunked everything said in this thread. No matter where or how you get your knowledge, you still have to PROVE IT through a test.

In fact there are many universities these days that give "Life Learning" credits.

It has been my experience that smart people don't run around telling everybody how smart they are.
So are you saying that President Trump isn't smart because he brags about how smart he is? I think he is actually smart, unlike you.

I'm referring to this thread. And yes, Trump is very smart. Bigly smart.
I think he has studied a lot of stuff. Working for one's self does give that advantage of free time to search a lot of different things out to learn how things work.

Derp..derp.

No shit, professor.
It should be publicly funded.

Derp..derp.

Ask Oregon how it's working out for them kid.

Derp..derp.

No shit, professor.
It should be publicly funded.

Then you should have said that instead of going the "free shit for everyone" route.

What are you trying to argue now? I've already debunked everything said in this thread. No matter where or how you get your knowledge, you still have to PROVE IT through a test.

In fact there are many universities these days that give "Life Learning" credits.
Just going back to some of your bs....

BTW, you didn't "PROVE IT". I was very successful without a high school diploma or a college degree.

Forum List

Back