Why educated people are more Liberal

I was addressing the statement of "because most well paying jobs have requirements that you have degrees". That's not necessarily true.

Passing a test to be certified isn't the same as a degree.

Lots of people drop out of school without a hs diploma yet certain ideologies in society still want employers to pay them for a skill set that most 5 year olds have.

So your saying you don't need to study to get certified? You do understand that to become certified in most vocational trades requires being an apprentice... which isn't mush different than going to college. Your argument fails in that matter.
You are wrong. An apprentice in the trades must work with a journeyman (the expert in that field). Colleges on the other hand are passing out degrees and many of these pos's that hold degrees claim they are experts and they don't know their shit is nasty.

No, I'm not wrong. You made it sound like a person can just go out and become a plumber or some other tradesman without getting an education. That's unequivocally false. It's just a different type of education in that it is more hands on than just going to college. But even in college most degrees require a person to do internships and other types of hands on experience.

Your argument doesn't work.

I said they didn't have to have a degree to do so. I didn't say they could do it without knowledge.

There is NO difference between the two. You can't get either without furthering your knowledge. And that's the whole point. In both fields you still have to prove your knowledge with tests.

Troll somewhere else, son.

Liberals claim the Republican party is for the rich....
How is that possible if we're all stupid?

If Republicans are supposedly less educated, how can so many be rich if education is a major factor of how much income one makes?

Have you ever seen a chart of family history in politics? Do you have any idea how many Presidents and Congress members are related?

Since 75% of blacks are born bastards, it would be hard to trace whether or not Obama is related to anyone.

What made her qualified is that she got the most votes. That's how elections work.

How many votes one gets has nothing to do with being qualified. That's what get you elected but it doesn't equate to being qualified. Obama is a good example. Lots of vote, very few qualifications.

How many times do I have to tell you? When it comes to public office there are NO qualifications other than getting the most votes. This is about as a basic principle as it gets. An eighteen year old kid straight out of high school can get elected to public office.

Getting votes isn't a qualification. It only means the people named you more often than they did someone else. For what you say to be true, it would mean the most qualified got elected every time and that simply isn't true.

As far as the 18 year old getting elected, that isn't necessarily true.

There are only certain public offices that require a minimum age and of course be a natural born citizen, but there are NO educational requirements.

Can't you address what was said? If you can't, go troll somewhere else motherfucker.

You tried to say that people can be successful without getting a college degree and having a higher education by become a tradesman. Well that's wrong, because to become certified a tradesman you STILL HAVE to get a higher education and pass a test to get certified. There is no difference other than the type of education they get.

I was addressing the statement of "because most well paying jobs have requirements that you have degrees". That's not necessarily true.

Passing a test to be certified isn't the same as a degree.

Lots of people drop out of school without a hs diploma yet certain ideologies in society still want employers to pay them for a skill set that most 5 year olds have.

So your saying you don't need to study to get certified? You do understand that to become certified in most vocational trades requires being an apprentice... which isn't mush different than going to college. Your argument fails in that matter.
You are wrong. An apprentice in the trades must work with a journeyman (the expert in that field). Colleges on the other hand are passing out degrees and many of these pos's that hold degrees claim they are experts and they don't know their shit is nasty.

No, I'm not wrong. You made it sound like a person can just go out and become a plumber or some other tradesman without getting an education. That's unequivocally false. It's just a different type of education in that it is more hands on than just going to college. But even in college most degrees require a person to do internships and other types of hands on experience.

I said they didn't have to have a degree to do so. I didn't say they could do it without knowledge.

There is NO difference between the two. You can't get either without furthering your knowledge. And that's the whole point. In both fields you still have to prove your knowledge with tests.

You can get knowledge without getting a degree. Therefore, there is a difference, BOY.

It's funny how Libs are always telling everyone how smart they think they are.
It is human nature to group think in a linear mode. They should learn to turn their funnels around and look out from that small end.

There's a reason that most people are only taught to think in a linear mode. Once a human learns to look at things asymetrically they see things they were never meant to see.
Not sure I would agree with that summation unless it includes the aspect that they are not readied yet to see those things. The veil remains for some for different reasons.

Typically laziness and ideology.
Not always. All have learning curves in some aspect or another. Some are to afraid to explore and do not trust what is in their hearts and minds to lead them to inspect things for themselves. Some posters on here just like to make shit up (theorize) and guess as they go along.

How many votes one gets has nothing to do with being qualified. That's what get you elected but it doesn't equate to being qualified. Obama is a good example. Lots of vote, very few qualifications.

How many times do I have to tell you? When it comes to public office there are NO qualifications other than getting the most votes. This is about as a basic principle as it gets. An eighteen year old kid straight out of high school can get elected to public office.

Getting votes isn't a qualification. It only means the people named you more often than they did someone else. For what you say to be true, it would mean the most qualified got elected every time and that simply isn't true.

There are only certain public offices that require a minimum age and of course be a natural born citizen, but there are NO educational requirements.

Can't you address what was said? If you can't, go troll somewhere else motherfucker.

You tried to say that people can be successful without getting a college degree and having a higher education by become a tradesman. Well that's wrong, because to become certified a tradesman you STILL HAVE to get a higher education and pass a test to get certified. There is no difference other than the type of education they get.

That's what you say I'm trying to say.

Like I said, boy, go troll somewhere else.

If Republicans are supposedly less educated, how can so many be rich if education is a major factor of how much income one makes?

Have you ever seen a chart of family history in politics? Do you have any idea how many Presidents and Congress members are related?

Since 75% of blacks are born bastards, it would be hard to trace whether or not Obama is related to anyone.

Bullshit. Obama is actually related to like 6 other Presidents.

"Researchers at the New England Historic Genealogical Society, founded in 1845, said Obama, the son of a white woman from Kansas and a black man from Kenya, can call six US presidents his cousins: both Bushes, Ford, Johnson, Truman and James Madison."

Obama and Bush - cousins?

In fact a young girl found out through genealogy study that all the Presidents were related to King John of England except Martin Van Buren.

All presidents bar one are directly descended from a medieval English king | Daily Mail Online

Again you are in error again as usual. What degree did Ross Perot have? He looked like he was pretty successful to me.

You can get knowledge without getting a degree. Therefore, there is a difference, BOY.

There is no difference, you still have to PROVE you have the knowledge. :rolleyes:

People can't just take your word for it.

Bullshit. Obama is actually related to like 6 other Presidents.

"Researchers at the New England Historic Genealogical Society, founded in 1845, said Obama, the son of a white woman from Kansas and a black man from Kenya, can call six US presidents his cousins: both Bushes, Ford, Johnson, Truman and James Madison."

Obama and Bush - cousins?

In fact a young girl found out through genealogy study that all the Presidents were related to King John of England except Martin Van Buren.

All presidents bar one are directly descended from a medieval English king | Daily Mail Online

Not through his typical runaway black baby daddy and white trash mother.

There is no difference, you still have to PROVE you have the knowledge. :rolleyes:

But you don't have to get a degree to show that knowledge. That's the difference.

Again you are in error again as usual. What degree did Ross Perot have? He looked like he was pretty successful to me.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You think by naming a single person that it invalidates everyone else?

"The report titled "The Big Payoff: Educational Attainment and Synthetic Estimates of Work-Life Earnings" (.pdf) reveals that over an adult's working life, high school graduates can expect, on average, to earn $1.2 million, while those with a bachelor's degree will earn, $2.1 million; and people with a master's degree will earn $2.5 million."

US Census Confirms College Degree Ups Lifetime Income by Millions

But you don't have to get a degree to show that knowledge. That's the difference.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You still don't get it. You still have to pass a test to get a piece of paper to say you have the knowledge to do the job.

"The report titled "The Big Payoff: Educational Attainment and Synthetic Estimates of Work-Life Earnings" (.pdf) reveals that over an adult's working life, high school graduates can expect, on average, to earn $1.2 million, while those with a bachelor's degree will earn, $2.1 million; and people with a master's degree will earn $2.5 million."

It doesn't take but one example to make a universals claim false, boy.

I'm not taking sides here, just posting these links as some interesting reading on why those with college degrees in America, Canada, and Europe tend to be more Liberal, and why the less educated tend to be more Conservative, also, why American's believe they control their own destiny, while those in other countries would prefer the state to play a larger role in their lives.

Whatever side of the partisan fence you are on, this might make some interesting reading.

Why the Most Educated Americans Vote Democratic

How the education gap is tearing politics apart | David Runciman

5 ways Americans and Europeans are different

Sounds like a good reason to make public universities free for residents.

When are you stupid motherfuckers on the left going to realize it isn't free.

Derp....derp.

Free as in no tuition, dope.

Wrong again... that's called an anomaly.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You still don't get it. You still have to pass a test to get a piece of paper to say you have the knowledge to do the job.

But the test is made by a person and that person chooses what the right answer is. So, does it really measure knowledge or does it measure the instructor's biases?

I'm not taking sides here, just posting these links as some interesting reading on why those with college degrees in America, Canada, and Europe tend to be more Liberal, and why the less educated tend to be more Conservative, also, why American's believe they control their own destiny, while those in other countries would prefer the state to play a larger role in their lives.

Whatever side of the partisan fence you are on, this might make some interesting reading.

Why the Most Educated Americans Vote Democratic

How the education gap is tearing politics apart | David Runciman

5 ways Americans and Europeans are different

Sounds like a good reason to make public universities free for residents.

No such as thing free education, someone pays for it.

Then again the far left does not understand that concept!

Derp..derp.

Wrong again... that's called an anomaly.

Besides that, Perot was a Naval Academy graduate and did attend community college.

Resentment runs high among a few that believe if you didn't make it without their bogus system you simply are not worthy to keep what you earn too.

Forum List

Back