Why exactly does America need the Republican Party?

I you actually knew the impact you would know that the stimulus not only created jobs, it saved jobs. The economy was in a free fall til it kicked in. Slow recovery is better than no recovery at all.

The stimulus was a pay off for government workers (unions) and Big Government Cronies. Even Obama himself (belatedly) realized that there weren't really any "shovel ready jobs". So, we went into debt to hand out money to people who have fake government subsidized ones.

Where do you get this crap? This is like Fox News worthy bullshit. You can't be serious.
Billy.....just go back your glass of Kool-Aid. You bring nothing to the conversation.
:eusa_whistle:

I you actually knew the impact you would know that the stimulus not only created jobs, it saved jobs. The economy was in a free fall til it kicked in. Slow recovery is better than no recovery at all.

The stimulus was a pay off for government workers (unions) and Big Government Cronies. Even Obama himself (belatedly) realized that there weren't really any "shovel ready jobs". So, we went into debt to hand out money to people who have fake government subsidized ones.

Where do you get this crap? This is like Fox News worthy bullshit. You can't be serious.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTRHkRqIjs4"]Krauthammer Slams Obama For Shovel Ready Admission - YouTube[/ame]

Billy.....just go back your glass of Kool-Aid. You bring nothing to the conversation.
:eusa_whistle:

Are we done with this conversation yet?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTRHkRqIjs4"]Krauthammer Slams Obama For Shovel Ready Admission - YouTube[/ame]

Do you really expect me to take the bullshit propaganda machine Fox News seriously? Who the fuck cares what Obama said in a speech about new jobs if the actual statistics say that because of his stimulus package, we are in a recovery instead of a tail spin.

Last edited:

Do you really expect me to take the bullshit propaganda machine Fox News seriously? Who the fuck cares what Obama said in a speech about new jobs if the actual statistics say that because of his stimulus package, we are in a recovery instead of a tail spin.
NO *I* expect YOU to take that as FACT as it has borne out, REGARDLESS of where the bad news came unto you. GET with reality Billy...it is a better MASTER than those YOU rely upon for the lies they feed you.:eusa_hand:

NO *I* expect YOU to take that as FACT as it has borne out, REGARDLESS of where the bad news came unto you. GET with reality Billy...it is a better MASTER than those YOU rely upon for the lies they feed you.:eusa_hand:

That's the problem with you cons. Your beliefs are driven much more out of emotion than facts and critical thinking skills. All drama, no facts.

That's the problem with you cons. Your beliefs are driven much more out of emotion than facts and critical thinking skills. All drama, no facts.
PROJECT much there Billy?

Tell me. What good has it done for this country? Tax cuts have been proven to cause more harm than good. That has always seemed to be their biggest selling point. Guess what? It wasn't tax cuts that created economic growth during Reagan's years. If it was, we would have seen massive job growth during Bush Jr.'s years. We didn't. Job growth was pitiful until Obama came into office. In fact, we wouldn't have had the economic collapse in 2008 in the first place if republican policies worked. 2.5x more private sector jobs were created in Obama's 5 years than in Bush's 8. Guess what saved the economy, Pubs? DEMAND side economics. That was Obama's stimulus package. It has proven to be much more successful than supply side. The obvious reason why the unemployment rate is higher under Obama is because the economic collapse happened 4 month before Obama was sworn in! Obviously the several millions of jobs we lost would translate into a higher unemployment rate in his years. Whether you cons want to admit it or not, Obama inherited a steaming mess. Luckily Obama's stimulus turned the free fall into growth. Unfortunately, we still have a way to go. Obama himself has admitted that. Slow is better than nothing.

Why Extended Federal Unemployment Benefits Boost the Economy

(Explains why tax cuts do more harm than good and why Obama's demand side economics were such a success).

Obama?s Numbers, October Update

More Jobs Created Under Obama Than Bush, Non-Partisan Report Finds | Politics And Regulation | Minyanville's Wall Street

Come on. This is the party that convinced their base that tax cuts pay for themselves. Knuckle dragging logic. I don't pretend that democrats are the heroes, but there is no denying that democratic economic policies have worked.

So tell me repubs. What do you have to show for yourselves? Reagan? Please. That was decades ago. Nowadays you got nothing. There is no evidence republicanism has done this country any good. Bush jr. drove this country into the ground.

Tell me what would Romney have accomplished? Government spending would have continued under his reign. Private sector job growth was already happening under Obama. And healthcare? RomneyCare? Tell me, what exactly made Romney/Heritage's healthcare system any better than Obama's? Answer: nothing. Why? Because it is the same damn plan!

Oh, and the massive income disparity in this country? The massive gap between the middle class and the wealthy? We can easily blame that on republicanism. Since 2009, 95% of income gains have gone to the wealthiest Americans despite the massive productivity that the lower classes have accomplished.

95% Of Income Gains Since 2009 Went To The Top 1%. Here's What That Really Means. - Business Insider
I just heard Thom Hartmann ask a Republican to name something the GOP has done for the common man. The man said he couldn't.
They are all for the wealthy and corporations.

Freeing slaves, Civil rights, lower taxes, less regulation, what of these few things of the many they have done is not helping the common man?
Freeing slaves? Civil Rights? The Right voted against the Civil Rights Act. Lowered taxes of the rich.

I just heard Thom Hartmann ask a Republican to name something the GOP has done for the common man. The man said he couldn't.

Freeing slaves, Civil rights, lower taxes, less regulation, what of these few things of the many they have done is not helping the common man?
Freeing slaves? Civil Rights? The Right voted against the Civil Rights Act. Lowered taxes of the rich.

No it didn't, numskull. More Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than DimoRATs.

You get it from looking at where the money went. The vast bulk of it went to keeping government employees from being laid off during the recession.

The statistics don't say that.

Aww look at you say the right when in truth it was democrats. .. progressive democrats at that

tapatalk post

One of these days you will need to accept reality for what it is.

I think we're all waiting for you to get back to the real world, Billy.

What statistic shows that Obama's stimulus created any permanent non-government jobs?

There is nothing seriously wrong with the Republican Party that the dissolution of the Tea Party would not cure.

Forum List

Back