Why exactly does America need the Republican Party?

:lol: The GOP can preach about their dedication to people of color for years to come, but until they actually DO SOMETHING, they will continue to lose their vote at the ballot box. A good start would be to pass an Immigration Bill in the House. But I don't see that happening until the Gerrymandering loses it effect. With the Demographics changing rapidly, that might be sooner than later...time marches on...:eusa_boohoo:

How does an immigration bill do anything for U.S. citizens of color?

Although in 2007 94 per cent of illegal men worked, 65 per cent paid taxes, and 35 per cent owned homes- it would make them legal, greatly help the economy, and end the influx of illegals if the PUBS FINALLY accept a good work ID card...

We know it would do wonders for illegals. I asked what it would do for people of color who can legally vote.

Piss on republicans, they are worse than democrats. At least I know the democrats are utter horseshit. The republican party just lies about their shit stinking as well.

OP- What would greedy, chickenhawk idiot mega rich and ugly Americans and corporations do without the GOP...how would half the country be misinformed fools without their gigantic Pub bs propaganda machine....

If you can't tell the difference, you're just as misinformed....Every corrupt and crony big money bubble and bust has been caused by GOP greed and corruption since 1900- Tell us about the actual boots on the ground wars started by Carter, Clinton, and Obama- Which party wants to raise taxes on the bloated rich, and help the nonrich with min wage rises and affordable health care. How dumb can you get...

Holy tioledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a jagermeister post if I ever saw one.
LOL. Indeed. Too much Jamacan Rum flowing on that ship of his...:lol:
Any actual arguments, ignorant hayer dupes...just the dumbass talking points and insults, I guess....still waiting for trickle dpwn and small gov't LOL...

Piss on republicans, they are worse than democrats. At least I know the democrats are utter horseshit. The republican party just lies about their shit stinking as well.

Why do you bother posting at all?

Why do you bother posting at all?

Take your GOP hackery somewhere else buddy. I don't know who the hell you are

Obviously, you're a dick. We all get that. What I want to know is why you're here. Do you have some kind of point to make? If so, no one can figure out what it is. Apparently you're here just to prove what a jackass you are.

[
File:BobIgerHWOFJune2013.jpg
quote=Iceman;8377115]
I didn't realize Soros owned all TV and print in the world outside your Fox/Rush/Heritage etc BS MACHINE

Most media is owned by leftist Jews. ABC, NBC and CBS to name a few...

Disney ABC is leftist jews lol- Heil Hitler...neither are the others, hater dupe of the greedy rich, ie GOP moron...[/QUOTE]

Lol, Robert Eiger. A white supremacist neo nazi, not a Jew at all, lol.

File:BobIgerHWOFJune2013.jpg

Last edited:
Same with Summer Redstone, aka Murray Rothstein, owner of CBS. That name screams neo nazi, not a Jew at all...

Leftist Jew = imprison and 're-educate' neo-Nazis

Rightist Jew = kill them

As a moderate Jew I say imprison and re-educate them, then kill them. Compromising is best. :)

rw MEDIA IS RUN BY GREEDY BILLIONNAIRES, MOST OF THE lsm AND AROUND THE WORLD BY CORPORATIONS, sOROS GIVES MONEY to factcheckers of RW bs...Journalists work for AP, UPI, nyt, and other papers.

No one in the real world believes a gd thing from Fox etc and Issa etc, and/or wherever the heck you get your Jew hate bs...The LSM and NYT MAIN STREAM NEWS DON'T BOTHER- MM and MSNBC are down in the bs gutter with them....this is why the rest of the world doesn't understand where ugly American hater dupes come from...Fox/Rush etc are here only...

Freeing slaves? Civil Rights? The Right voted against the Civil Rights Act. Lowered taxes of the rich.

Democrats voted against Civil Rights

Democrats kept slaves, still do

:lol: The GOP can preach about their dedication to people of color for years to come, but until they actually DO SOMETHING, they will continue to lose their vote at the ballot box. A good start would be to pass an Immigration Bill in the House. But I don't see that happening until the Gerrymandering loses it effect. With the Demographics changing rapidly, that might be sooner than later...time marches on...:eusa_boohoo:

How does importing millions of low skilled workers help American people of color?

Forum List

Back