🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why gays should vote for Trump...Milo speaks....

Isn't this the asshole who just got thrown off Twitter because he made a bunch of racist comments about the lady who was in the Ghostbusters movie?

No.....this is the conservative who was thrown off twitter when they lied about him and called him a racist.........and did so by pulling his tweets so you can't see they were doing it because he was a conservative..........

I started a thread on this....I linked to articles from the New York Times, U.S.A. today...where they imply he is a racist by not showing any racist tweets....but they say the actual racist, the woman in Ghostbusters was heckled by people on tweeter, then implied that Milo Yiannopoulos was a racist in the same paragraph.....insinuating in true Alinsky fashion by lying....

Milo is doing a good job normalizing homosexuality among bigoted republican circles, but I think he's trying to run here before learning how to crawl. Gays are not going to vote republican as long as republicans recoil in horror from the gays and lecture them on how they're going to hell.

Milo is doing a good job normalizing homosexuality among bigoted republican circles, but I think he's trying to run here before learning how to crawl. Gays are not going to vote republican as long as republicans recoil in horror from the gays and lecture them on how they're going to hell.

Yeah...democrats defending muslim terrorists who murder gays....might be the point where gays wake up a little....

Yeah...democrats defending muslim terrorists who murder gays....might be the point where gays wake up a little....
No Democrat has defended any Muslim who murdered a gay person. Or are you typing from an alternate dimension, where it turns out Obama really is a Kenyan-born Muslim and Hillary led the uprising in Benghazi?

Poor Milo...hes suffering from brain damage after that sandwich with him between Andrew Breitbart and Matt Drudge.

Gays are going to vote republican once they realize who is willing to protect them from radical,Islamic terrorists. Democrats want to import 1 million military age Muslim men from the war torn areas of the Middle East. Think they are tolerant of homosexuality?

51% of the gays in Britain voted for the Conservative party. Can you guess why?

I don't think gays should vote for someone who wants to import people who want them hanged.
There's no need to "import people who want them hanged.", there are plenty that were born right here. They are known as republicans.

You're are right to some degree, the established RNC coddles the ultra wacko Christians who have convinced themselves that being gay is a choice. Fortunately Trump, for all his faults, doesn't completely bow down to them. He did say he was anti-abortion rights or prolife, or whatever term you want to use, but he at least doesn't make it a cornerstone of his campaign. I know several gays who won't vote for Hellary. Perhaps they remember this interview with the doughboy-

Watch Hillary Clinton get booed in 2002 for her anti-gay marriage stance

Gays are going to vote republican once they realize who is willing to protect them from radical,Islamic terrorists. Democrats want to import 1 million military age Muslim men from the war torn areas of the Middle East. Think they are tolerant of homosexuality?

51% of the gays in Britain voted for the Conservative party. Can you guess why?
Britain's population is not 1/3 evangelical Christians, who wouldn't do it themselves but secretly sympathize with Muslims who kill gays. So gay people, the ant-gay issue being settled, vote like everyone else. It will happen here too soon.

The legalization of gay marriage is one of the best things that could have happened to the GOP. And Milo will help the GOP out a ton too. Most conservatives have never seen or heard a gay person before.

You're are right to some degree, the established RNC coddles the ultra wacko Christians who have convinced themselves that being gay is a choice. Fortunately Trump, for all his faults, doesn't completely bow down to them. He did say he was anti-abortion rights or prolife, or whatever term you want to use, but he at least doesn't make it a cornerstone of his campaign. I know several gays who won't vote for Hellary. Perhaps they remember this interview with the doughboy-

True but I worry that because he picked Pence as VP, he's going to bend over for the wacko's.

Everytime a wingnut says something like "I don't hate fags, I have a friend who is a fag" someone like Milo gets his wings.

Good luck. Gays are far more likely to vote libertarian then Republican.

True but I worry that because he picked Pence as VP, he's going to bend over for the wacko's.

I just wish he'd shut his mouth and shake hands and kiss babies until November.

No Democrat has defended any Muslim who murdered a gay person. Or are you typing from an alternate dimension, where it turns out Obama really is a Kenyan-born Muslim and Hillary led the uprising in Benghazi?

obama is a hard core leftist...he is an atheist.

My guess is alternate dimension, ^this reply has nothing to do with the post it quoted.

My guess is alternate dimension, ^this reply has nothing to do with the post it quoted.

How do you figure that........the moron implied that in an alternate dimension obama would be accused of being a kenyan born muslim....I correctly pointed out that he is not a muslim...in any dimension...he is an atheist...

How do you figure that........the moron implied that in an alternate dimension obama would be accused of being a kenyan born muslim....I correctly pointed out that he is not a muslim...in any dimension...he is an atheist...

Exactly.

Forum List

Back