Why Has Trump Had Two Assination Attempts This Election?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
When in 2016 and 2020 I don't believe that he had any? I do believe that it's because unlike in 2016 and 2020 the democrats believed that they could win the election and through COVID and election fraud in 2020 they were right.

They know that their same tricks from last time aren't going to work this election though so trying to prison or murder Trump is the only solutions that they currently got. Thankfully Trump has God and the true American patriots on his side.

Which is really good news because even though I'm hoping that Sunday was the last attempt on his life, I don't think that it's over yet. Even after he wins the election I'm afraid that it won't be over. In fact I do believe that that's when the left is going to try even harder.

When in 2016 and 2020 I don't believe that he had any? I do believe that it's because unlike in 2016 and 2020 the democrats believed that they could win the election and through COVID and election fraud in 2020 they were right.

They know that their same tricks from last time aren't going to work this election though so trying to prison or murder Trump is the only solutions that they currently got. Thankfully Trump has God and the true American patriots on his side.

Which is really good news because even though I'm hoping that Sunday was the last attempt on his life, I don't think that it's over yet. Even after he wins the election I'm afraid that it won't be over. In fact I do believe that that's when the left is going to try even harder.
not enough time at the range?

I would say that both were faked for Trump's political benefits. That theory works best.
With the latest one, the shooter only had to stay out of sight until Trump was 25 yards away and then pop out of the bushes and make 5 or 6 or 8 kill shots.

The shooter had to leave the rifle barrel visible because the SS agent needed something to see, obviously.

All of that, plus 8 years of a constant drumbeat on the major news outlets about how bad he is, and the heteful rhetoric and misinformation about him being a threat to our MUH democracy which we aren't and he isn't

I would say that both were faked for Trump's political benefits. That theory works best.
With the latest one, the shooter only had to stay out of sight until Trump was 25 yards away and then pop out of the bushes and make 5 or 6 or 8 kill shots.

The shooter had to leave the rifle barrel visible because the SS agent needed something to see, obviously.
Ah! sarcasm, I like it

You are an absolute disgrace! What if that was Biden or Harris just moments away from being assassinated?

Crooks: He may have acted alone. The SS didn’t do their job.

Routh: He had Ukrainian and Democratic connections. He may have been the intended patsy while another shooter took out Trump. He was spotted by a non-compromised SS agent.

Just speculating.

Last edited:
Crooks: He may have acted alone. The SS didn’t do their job.

Routh: He had Democratic connections. He may have been the intended patsy while another shooter took out Trump. He was spotted by a non-compromised SS agent.

Just speculating.

I personally believe that the SS was behind both assination attempts actually. Or at least some of them, not all of them.

Wait, that post he wrote was sarcasm right?

I don't think so but I could be wrong.

You are an absolute disgrace! What if that was Biden or Harris just moments away from being assassinated?
Why would it make any difference who the victim is/was? For the second time the 'faked' theory works better than any other.
Ask me how it works so well for the first one.

I personally believe that the SS was behind both assination attempts actually. Or at least some of them, not all of them.
Yeah, that's the best theory for both.

But it being true for the first one, it becomes necessary that there was pig's blood smeared on Trump's ear. No plan could have done that obviously

Forum List

Back