Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

I love it when quotes are taken out of context

Don't you?

If you feel the need show the context of each quote because she indeed said them all ;)

Don't you?

NaziCons don't like "context" - it confuses them.

Let's start with "AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE", would you like to provide the context for that?

Be glad to...

"Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans," Clinton said. "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment - PolitiFact

Don't you?

If you feel the need show the context of each quote because she indeed said them all ;)

Don't you?

Let's start with "AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE", would you like to provide the context for that?

Be glad to...

"Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans," Clinton said. "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment - PolitiFact

Yep. Perfect.

4 guys are dead what difference does it make why or how.

You run with that redskin.

Don't you?

Don't you?

Of course

To conservatives, they rant that she does not care that people died

To the rest of America, they listen to the whole quote and realize she is talking about the people who did it and it doesn't matter...we will get them

Don't you?

Don't you?

Of course

To the rest of America, they listen to the whole quote and realize she is talking about the people who did it and it doesn't matter...we will get them

Actually, she was defending a false premise and a false choice, but imagine what you wish.

Don't you?

Don't you?

Of course

Nope.

The reason they died matters, it was no fucking video and she lied for weeks about it.

Don't you?

Of course

Nope.

The reason they died matters, it was no fucking video and she lied for weeks about it.

Actually, the video played a big part in the protest

Ignoring all the evidence that has come out since does not help you

Don't you?

Of course

Nope.

Actually, the video played a big part in the protest

Ignoring all the evidence that has come out since does not help you

Nope, there was no Libyan "protest"

Don't you?

Be glad to...

Yep. Perfect.

Well, sparky, after they're already dead - what difference does it make? BTW, why did Republicans cut embassy security funding?

149673_488263811194015_1852661204_n.jpg

Don't you?

Be glad to...

Yep. Perfect.

Well, sparky, after they're already dead - what difference does it make? BTW, why did Republicans cut embassy security funding?

It matters because they were son's, father's and husbands.

....and they didn't cut any funds, I have the testimony of General Ham saying as much.

Be glad to...

Yep. Perfect.

....and they didn't cut any funds, I have the testimony of General Ham saying as much.

Really?

Hillary is more qualified than all the Republican candidates combined and Republicans run on a "Hillary is not qualified" platform

Bizzaro world

The current crop of GOP candidates are the Senators. They've got dick in terms of qualifications compared to Hillary. The SoS experience trumps them all.

But when the governors take the field (read, Walker, Kasich and Bush), there will be credible qualification contenders.

They also don't have the scandals and corruption. Hillary has more of those than Bill has women on the side.
Emails? BENGHAZI?

Please......can we talk about Bush lying to start a war that killed 6000 Americans?
W isn't running

:eusa_shhh:
Jeb is

Jeb and Hillary should find a motel room and leave the rest of America alone.

Be glad to...

Yep. Perfect.

Really?

(smile) I have the sworn testimony of the General in charge of the theater before the congressional committee telling the world there were no cuts.

That won't matter to you because you are a blind partisan ;)

All Hillary's people at State had to do was request (for a third time) an extension to the Marine Security.

She didn't do it.

Be glad to...

Yep. Perfect.

Really?

(smile) I have the sworn testimony of the General in charge of the theater before the congressional committee telling the world there were no cuts.

Your General is either lying or stupid - or both.

Yep. Perfect.

Really?

Why?

Because you'd rather believe the bitch who is responsible, or the press who protects her?

You lose.

Really?

Why?

Because you'd rather believe the bitch who is responsible, or the press who protects her?

You lose.

Aw, another self-declared winner. So funny...

Really?

Why?

You lose.

Aw, another self-declared winner. So funny...

Why don't you tell us why the Honorable General would lie?

I've said this before and I'll say it again...

Hillary and Bill Clinton are the most scandal-ridden and potentially corrupt man-and-wife tag-team to ever soil the American political landscape.

America deserves and can do much better than Hillary.

Unfortunately, it may not get anything better, given the airheads and sheeple willing to play follow-the-leader and all the bandwagon-jumpers-on.

You know what, guy. The Clintons might have been "Corrupt", but they got shit done.

I'd love to have my life from 2000 back, before "Good Christian" George W. fucked up, well, just about everything.

Poor Lakhota why would the distinguished General lie after he had been sworn to tell the truth before the committee?

Forum List

Back