Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

The gop is also cannibalizing its self by calling anyone that doesn't think we should cut, slash and burn a RINO. What a bunch of dumb fuckers.

The whole concept of the GOP was the 'big tent party'. Where people of disparate views but similar goals could meet and work together. This philosophy was fundamentally one of unity. A Reagan era conservative was loathe to criticize another conservative.

Today's GOP is almost its mirror opposite. The modern conservative movement is about exclusion, about narrow definitions of conservativism, about tearing each other apart. Conservatives as a group aren't anywhere close to a majority. The fraction of conservatives that pass their 'RINO' test is smaller still.

And yet in an act of self deception and self delusion that is still stunning to behold, these hapless souls insist that a solution to their narrowing base is to make it narrower. To focus even more tightly around the more extreme elements of its conservative philosophy. Imagining in a fit of rainbows and unicorn glitter that what America 'really wants' is a what even their own party doesn't want.

Its just.....stupidity that's almost beautiful in its perfection.

I had one moron telling me that a conservative can be pro-choice, in favor of affirmative action, pro, Planned Parenthood and an atheist; as long as they believed in less government control.
You must be one of those fucking morons that want to place control over their religious beliefs into the hands of government.

Sounds like Kim Davis, Huckabee and Cruz

The gop is also cannibalizing its self by calling anyone that doesn't think we should cut, slash and burn a RINO. What a bunch of dumb fuckers.

The whole concept of the GOP was the 'big tent party'. Where people of disparate views but similar goals could meet and work together. This philosophy was fundamentally one of unity. A Reagan era conservative was loathe to criticize another conservative.

Today's GOP is almost its mirror opposite. The modern conservative movement is about exclusion, about narrow definitions of conservativism, about tearing each other apart. Conservatives as a group aren't anywhere close to a majority. The fraction of conservatives that pass their 'RINO' test is smaller still.

And yet in an act of self deception and self delusion that is still stunning to behold, these hapless souls insist that a solution to their narrowing base is to make it narrower. To focus even more tightly around the more extreme elements of its conservative philosophy. Imagining in a fit of rainbows and unicorn glitter that what America 'really wants' is a what even their own party doesn't want.

I had one moron telling me that a conservative can be pro-choice, in favor of affirmative action, pro, Planned Parenthood and an atheist; as long as they believed in less government control.
You must be one of those fucking morons that want to place control over their religious beliefs into the hands of government.

Agreed.

Myth- hiLIARy is inevitable, can't be beat!!
Reality- hiLIARy is tanking.

Clinton leads Sanders nationally among Democrats by eight percentage points, 39 percent to 31 percent, her smallest cushion since the nominating battle began for the November 2016 election. She led Sanders by 20 percentage points in the online poll a week ago. (Reuters/Ipsos poll: Reuters Polling)

Clinton's support among Democrats has steadily eroded for weeks amid questions about her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state. Her support was at 45 percent one week ago.

Democrat Sanders gaining on front-runner Clinton in 2016 presidential race: poll
Of course the die-hard hiLIARy zealots will insist this is GREAT NEWS!! and tell us how even though it looks bad, it's really helping her!!!

:rofl:

Look at it this way

The Presidential campaign is like a marathon race. It's a long road to the finish

Pretenders can run up and keep pace with the lead runners, they may even sprint out to short lived leads, but they will eventually drop out of contention. Wise candidates like Hillary and Bush have the experience to know not to get too upset with the pretenders early in the race.

Look at it this way

The Presidential campaign is like a marathon race. It's a long road to the finish

Pretenders can run up and keep pace with the lead runners, they may even sprint out to short lived leads, but they will eventually drop out of contention. Wise candidates like Hillary and Bush have the experience to know not to get too upset with the pretenders early in the race.
That's what they said about Bush jr... look how that turned out.

Look at it this way

That is not what they said about W.
He was a leading candidate all through the primaries
It was him and McCain

Look at it this way

It was him and McCain
What part of the fact that Hillary and Trump are the leading candidates at this point in time just like Bush jr was the leading candidate at this point in time is confusing you?

Look at it this way

It was him and McCain
What part of the fact that Hillary and Trump are the leading candidates at this point in time just like Bush jr was the leading candidate at this point in time is confusing you?
Bush was fighting with McCain at this point in 2000

Trump is a sideshow

Look at it this way

Yes, it's a looooong race...and hillary is already blowing and stumbling on the verge of collapse. Sanders though is hopping along nicely. Not too fast, not too slow, and he's not gasping for breath. Not even close.

GO BERNIE!

Look at it this way

Yes, it's a looooong race...and hillary is already blowing and stumbling on the verge of collapse. Sanders though is hopping along nicely. Not too fast, not too slow, and he's not gasping for breath. Not even close.

GO BERNIE!
Interesting thought

Thanks for posting

hillary_con.jpg

Really ?????

Look at it this way

GO BERNIE!

Every article I see about her talks about her loss of ground.

I have no idea what that means in terms of the general electorate.

Look at it this way

It was him and McCain

Trump is a sideshow
A sideshow that is leading by a wide margin..

Look at it this way

It was him and McCain

Trump is a sideshow

A reflection on today's Republicans

More reason why Hillary does not have to worry

I think the democrats need to come up with an alternative to Hillary Clinton. She's definitely no shoe-in for the presidency. There's too much controversy surrounding her. Joe Biden lost the bid for president before and Bernie Sanders is too far left for your average independent voter like myself. It's time to bring in someone new. A non-politician and contributor to the democratic party. The candidate needs instant name recognition. Perhaps the democratic voting public can cajole Jamie Foxx into running for the post. He's instant name recognition, a democrat contributor and popular. We've had a peanut farmer president, an actor president, an actor governor and a wrestler governor; might as well try another actor.

Not being a shoo-in is no detrement in my book. I think any battle that you survive makes you stronger. The small number of debates may be an issue for the Democratic nominee as the POTUS debates are usually 3 for the top of the ticket and one for the VP.

As for the candidates themselves, Hillary is doing well in my opinion. The idea that she was going to blow others out of the water was disproven in 2008 so I'm not quite certain why some expected her just to show up and take the title this time. I'm also happy to see that she is largely doing this on her own without the close air-support of Bill. Undoubtedly, Bill is like a Hall of Fame closer you can bring out of the bull pen to finish off the competition. The GOP has nobody they can draw on from previous administrations that is in his class. And, next fall, just wait until Obama starts campaigning for her. They may not appear together often but as a fund raiser, Obama will be extremely effective.
People are already tiring of her and her stale outlook.

You have a lot to learn about politics. It's okay; I'm a good teacher.

You have to know things to teach things... Seeing your thread was started with a premise that Hillary was going to be president (probably) and as of today she is not even looking to be the Dem nominee, I'd say you have plenty to learn.

Humble yourself, you're a liberal, you have an incredible amount to learn before you should be taken seriously on political and social advice and predictions.

It was him and McCain

Trump is a sideshow

ROFL like Hillary is better than the republicans...

It was him and McCain

Trump is a sideshow

The only reason Hillary does not have to worry is because she soon can retire as a 1%er who made their millions by working the public sector... Kinda like so many of the Republicans you hate.

Oh boy! Did you just compare Hillary and Dems to Kim/Huck and Cruz lol....

The Dem party is fractured and falling apart, have fun with that RW, no doubt you will pretend everything is perfectly fine.

I like Ben Carson.

I like Bernie Sanders.

In the 2016 general election, that would be a tough choice for me, even though they're polar opposites.

If Trump wins the GOP nomination, and Sanders wins the Democratic, I will vote Sanders.

If Trump wins the GOP nomination, and anybody else wins the Democratic, I will vote Trump.

It was him and McCain

Trump is a sideshow

ROFL like Hillary is better than the republicans...

She is much better than today's Republicans

Don't see her trying to out Trump "The Donald"

Forum List

Back