Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

"How about the ones Obama let walk?"

And how about the ones that continue to let Obama walk?

One smart thing the GOP did was limit the number of debates. On the surface, at least, this was smart because it gives the whackjob candidacies of Cruz and Paul less official forums to announce their positions. Contrary to the belief that the Parties pick the candidtes; they actually have very little authority over them let alone control what they say. The flip side is that the urge to make a "big splash" may be too great for either of them to understand. Those who are looking to put their marker down somewhere between the hard right and the moderate right are probably the most dangerous.

Every karem to or pander toward the hard right forces the eventual nominee to move in that direction. This will, of course, hamstring him in the general election when the enevitable move back to the center has to be made.

The reason Hillary will win is because no such force sits to her left which would force her to react in such an irrational manner. Also, if such a force were to materialize, there would still be no need for Clinton to make the move; the voters on the hard left will be there for her in November. If we learned anything from 2012 it is that the hard right will abandon a GOP candidate that is seen as not willing to carry their water and message.

Obama fatigue and the ocassional flub (if they are ocassional) and tactical mis-step of the Clinton campaign will play a role as well but there shouldn't be enough of them to swing the election.

She isn't a shoo-in for the Presidency; there is still a long way to go. But it would be hard to imagine a better set-up for Secretary Clinton than what has happened in the last few weeks with Cruz, Paul and Rubio entering the race
On second thought. Naaa.

One smart thing the GOP did was limit the number of debates. On the surface, at least, this was smart because it gives the whackjob candidacies of Cruz and Paul less official forums to announce their positions. Contrary to the belief that the Parties pick the candidtes; they actually have very little authority over them let alone control what they say. The flip side is that the urge to make a "big splash" may be too great for either of them to understand. Those who are looking to put their marker down somewhere between the hard right and the moderate right are probably the most dangerous.

Every karem to or pander toward the hard right forces the eventual nominee to move in that direction. This will, of course, hamstring him in the general election when the enevitable move back to the center has to be made.

The reason Hillary will win is because no such force sits to her left which would force her to react in such an irrational manner. Also, if such a force were to materialize, there would still be no need for Clinton to make the move; the voters on the hard left will be there for her in November. If we learned anything from 2012 it is that the hard right will abandon a GOP candidate that is seen as not willing to carry their water and message.

Obama fatigue and the ocassional flub (if they are ocassional) and tactical mis-step of the Clinton campaign will play a role as well but there shouldn't be enough of them to swing the election.

She isn't a shoo-in for the Presidency; there is still a long way to go. But it would be hard to imagine a better set-up for Secretary Clinton than what has happened in the last few weeks with Cruz, Paul and Rubio entering the race
On second thought. Naaa.

Actually it's better than it was in April for HRC. Trump is doing the dirty work for her.

She's a lying sneak, like her husband, the one that lied and cheated on her. She got that down pat, and nobody trusts the bitch.

She's a lying sneak, like her husband, the one that lied and cheated on her. She got that down pat, and nobody trusts the bitch.

Wow...if she isn't trustworthy and is still polling better than almost all GOP contenders....they must be real shot buckets

Trust, hard to find and harder to give. I have jury duty next wednesday, Should I just ignore them?
No, you should show up, and refuse to serve. A jury system is an invalid way of seeking the truth. Don't support it. More than likely what you'll be told will help you to make the wrong decision, that will potential ruin the life of another. Criminal or civil, it matters not.

Trust, hard to find and harder to give. I have jury duty next wednesday, Should I just ignore them?
No, you should show up, and refuse to serve. A jury system is an invalid way of seeking the truth. Don't support it. More than likely what you'll be told will help you to make the wrong decision, that will potential ruin the life of another. Criminal or civil, it matters not.
Hillary is the real topic here. Trump did the jury thing a few days ago. I will do my civic duty and show up. I never have heard of Hillary doing jury duty. Why is that?

Hillary is the real topic here. Trump did the jury thing a few days ago. I will do my civic duty and show up. I never have heard of Hillary doing jury duty. Why is that?
Probably because she's about 100 times more important than either of you, and under constant Secret Service protection. You two are just peanuts in the gallery.

Probably because she's about 100 times more important than either of you, and under constant Secret Service protection. You two are just peanuts in the gallery.
Hillary is as important as dirt. You mean, she is rich white and entitled. Got it. Don't vote for the bitch. Nope, not gonna happen. We are on the same page there.

If Biden and Fauxahontas get their act together Obama's hatred or all thing Clinton will cut in and an indictment will come down between 48 and 24 hours before The Democrat Party convenes.

Donald Trump; the gift that keeps on giving.

Can't wait for next week's debate.

Politics is starting to get fun again

New Republican debate next week. Should give plenty of ammunition

Donald Trump; the gift that keeps on giving.

Can't wait for next week's debate.
Hillary Clinton the gift that keeps on giving. Can't wait for her to be put in jail.

Forum List

Back