Why I Am A Happy LIBERAL

Conservatives back in the day used to bash people over the head with being "Communist" if they didn't fall into line. Liberals NOW use "Racism" (or some hodoo phobia) to bash people over the head to get in line. Is this what free thinking liberalism has come down too? One more ideology to use bully boy tactics to excuse being intolerant?
Can you imagine America today if we hadn't stopped democrats then?
I am going back to Kennedy stealing the 60' election, IF Joe "big daddy" Kennedy hadn't have stole the election (sound familiar?) We might never have got in Vietnam. He was a liberal. Things happen.

Last edited:
Conservatives back in the day used to bash people over the head with being "Communist" if they didn't fall into line. Liberals NOW use "Racism" (or some hodoo phobia) to bash people over the head to get in line. Is this what free thinking liberalism has come down too? One more ideology to use bully boy tactics to excuse being intolerant?
Can you imagine America today if we hadn't stopped democrats then?
I am going back to Kennedy stealing the 60' election, Joe "big daddy" Kennedy hadn't have stole the election (sound familiar?) we might never have got in Vietnam. He was a liberal. Things happen.
I know you can imagine.....and I know you know it wouldn't have been good.....

Sometimes you have to take a stand..,,and not be afraid of the stand you took....

I believe in facts, which don't have any political/ideological bent. American liberals are a toothless bunch, but they scare me because of their irrational group think conformist mentality that mirrors the same Republican Conservative anti-communist mentality of the 50's.

Considering products of Communism murdered over one-hundred million people (which in comparison makes Hitler a piker), an anti-Communist mentality seems a good thing to me.

I call myself a happy LIBERAL because:

I believe science is NOT a Liberal conspiracy
I believe corporations are businesses, not people
I believe in equal rights, regardless of sexual orientation
I believe Jesus when he said: "Judge not, lest you be judged."
I believe that 47% of Americans aren’t looking for a government handout
I believe in climate change, not that God has decided to use weather to “punish sin”
I believe we must learn from history, not repeat it
I believe education is not elitist...it is simply the opposite of stupid.
I believe women deserve the same rights as men
I believe our sexual orientation is something we’re born with, not something we choose
I believe immigration is what has made this country great, not what will bring it down
I believe spending twice as much $$ on CORPORATE welfare, as on the poor is wrong.
I believe freedom for all means freedom for all
I believe we have the right to own guns, but our Second Amendment says “well regulated” for a reason
I believe in a living wage
I believe you can’t create wealth by giving rich people more money
I believe in showing compassion for the poor, not demonizing them

Conservatives: You can insult us all you want, but LIBERALS will survive...and thrive! Have a nice day :bye1:
I agree except concerning science,climate change, gender equality, immigration, education, guns.

Born queer, who'd think it.
can you prove they are not?....and im not talking about the bi-sexual...thats a choice....im talking richard simmons gay....just asking....
Of course I can. But I don't have too. It's clear to anyone not enabling faggots. Just go look in hospitals at newborns. You ever seen one sucking a dick? Ever seen a toddler fucking another one in the ass? You ever seen a little boy tell his dad that when he grows up he wants to be a cock sucker? I know in your case it's different. I heard that when you were born you were a holy terror in the incubation room until the nurse figured out how to quiet you down by pulling the pacifier out of your mouth and shoving it in your ass.

I still remember the pain of having people call my parents "commies" because someone didn't like something I did, now, they call you a "racist" with that same hate and ignorance. It's what any pathetic idiots do that glom onto a popular ideology that haven't a clue what harm they are doing to gain acceptance or whatever they call it. Liberals say, "names hurt". But, they LOVE name calling themselves, hypocrites.

Here's where low information liberals succumb to left wing propaganda. Apparently lefties think the only "science" we need to focus on is the theory of Global Warming and anyone who doesn't believe that Americans are responsible for droughts and floods in Africa is a Neanderthal. Conservative science put the first man on the moon during the Nixon administration. Which word in the phrase "illegal aliens" is confusing to lefties? Why don't low information lefties understand that the concept of "freedom" means more than burning the Flag in the street? The 1st Amendment that guaranteed freedom of religion came a long time before hairy men decided to use the ladies room. Why can't self described liberals offer the same consideration to evangelical Christians as they do for freakazoid men who are confused about which bathroom to use?
And why do you fixate on their latest fad, time and time again?

Full disclosure:
This may come as a complete shocker but Bill is from New York City
Carry on...

This may come as a complete shocker to YOU Mr. BrokeLoser, but Bill is from Seattle.

P.S. I like your name...it fits you nicely! :bye1:

Born queer, who'd think it.
can you prove they are not?....and im not talking about the bi-sexual...thats a choice....im talking richard simmons gay....just asking....
Of course I can. But I don't have too. It's clear to anyone not enabling faggots. Just go look in hospitals at newborns. You ever seen one sucking a dick? Ever seen a toddler fucking another one in the ass? You ever seen a little boy tell his dad that when he grows up he wants to be a cock sucker? I know in your case it's different. I heard that when you were born you were a holy terror in the incubation room until the nurse figured out how to quiet you down by pulling the pacifier out of your mouth and shoving it in your ass.
hey mike i was just asking geezus calm down....some gay fucker must have turned you down at one time....hey im sorry maybe he thought you were an ugly fuck....

Here's where low information liberals succumb to left wing propaganda. Apparently lefties think the only "science" we need to focus on is the theory of Global Warming and anyone who doesn't believe that Americans are responsible for droughts and floods in Africa is a Neanderthal. Conservative science put the first man on the moon during the Nixon administration. Which word in the phrase "illegal aliens" is confusing to lefties? Why don't low information lefties understand that the concept of "freedom" means more than burning the Flag in the street? The 1st Amendment that guaranteed freedom of religion came a long time before hairy men decided to use the ladies room. Why can't self described liberals offer the same consideration to evangelical Christians as they do for freakazoid men who are confused about which bathroom to use?
And why do you fixate on their latest fad, time and time again?[/QUOTE
It ain't "fixated" if the freaking liberals brought the subject up. Why are liberals so offended when you offer a simple argument to their fantasy world? Why do low information lefties think hijacked cartoons are a legitimate replacement for intelligent discussion? The short answer is that the idiotic left ain't got a clue about what it means to engage in a political discussion.

And why do you fixate on their latest fad, time and time again?[/QUOTE
It ain't "fixated" if the freaking liberals brought the subject up. Why are liberals so offended when you offer a simple argument to their fantasy world? Why do low information lefties think hijacked cartoons are a legitimate replacement for intelligent discussion? The short answer is that the idiotic left ain't got a clue about what it means to engage in a political discussion.
Yes, they attack instead of reason. And when that fails they gang stalk. But why don't you adjust to their tactic instead of fighting a losing trench war with them?

Full disclosure:
This may come as a complete shocker but Bill is from New York City
Carry on...

This may come as a complete shocker to YOU Mr. BrokeLoser, but Bill is from Seattle.

P.S. I like your name...it fits you nicely! :bye1:

Sorry Bill...didn't mean to hurt your feelings. 718 is an area code in NYC where people are Liberal by default.
Thanks for the compliment on my username...it does fit me nicely...I'm a very facetious personality.

I believe in climate change, not that God has decided to use weather to “punish sin”
I believe our sexual orientation is something we’re born with, not something we choose
I believe immigration is what has made this country great, not what will bring it down
I believe spending twice as much $$ on CORPORATE welfare, as on the poor is wrong.
I believe we have the right to own guns, but our Second Amendment says “well regulated” for a reason

Conservatives: You can insult us all you want, but LIBERALS will survive...and thrive! Have a nice day :bye1:

Science is not a Liberal Conspiracy, then why the need to lie about man-made climate studies? You can't create collective prosperity in policies rooted in class envy and dependent on punishing high income earners with mandated redistribution. I believe in unconditional compassion for the poor and not exploiting the poor for the benefit of bloated bureaucracies, corruption, and crony payouts.

Keep repeating that mantra over and over. Do it enough times and you might convince yourself that you aren't a butthurt loser. Good luck.

Nice rant Snowflake. But you're still a bunch a pussies.

I call myself a happy Constitutional Conservative because:

I believe unions are businesses, not people
I believe in equal rights, regardless of sexual orientation, or party affiliation.
I believe in climate change, it has been changing ever since the planet formed.
I believe education is not elitist, but it doesn't mean you aren't stupid.
I believe legal immigration is part of what has made this country great, but illegal immigration may be what will bring it down
I believe spending CORPORATE welfare is as wrong as any welfare.
I believe we have the right to own guns, period.
I believe that the concept of a living wage is one of the stupidest ideas ever.
I believe you can’t create wealth by taking it from others
I believe in showing compassion for the poor, not demonizing them or giving them handouts.

I used to be liberal, until I realized that most liberals are rich white entitled self righteous jerks with a guilt complex. Good lord, do I despise liberals now.
I used to be a liberal too, but then life and reality happened.

Forum List

Back