Why I dislike illegals

My wife is Filipino. Her mother came here and she petitioned for her two sons to come to the US. It took 10 YEARS for the paperwork to wind its way through the system, now her mother is dead and we are stuck with trying to transfer the paperwork or start all over.

Meanwhile illegals stream across the border and get amnesty or the next best thing to it daily. Thumbing their noses at the system and the laws.

OO RAH! One for the Commandant, one for the Corps.

Obama has been President since 2009 with absolute control over who and what the Immigration services investigate fine and prosecute. Care to point out how he has done? or just admit he has done nothing?

I wasn't done tearing your first point a new asshole. Now that I am...

High rate of deportations continue under Obama despite Latino disapproval | Pew Research Center

so he deports 100 and a 100 more come in.....you have to plug the leak before you bail water......

They would stop coming if people stopped hiring them.

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

so he deports 100 and a 100 more come in.....you have to plug the leak before you bail water......

tell Obama that.....maybe he will listen to you....

Obama has been President since 2009. According to YOU he is stupid he has not started fining the employers at all.

Why I dislike illegals? We aren't allowed to dislike stuff, it's a sign of intolerance. Obama's over watch committee doesn't like freedom enough to let people speak their minds enough to speak such heresy.
Really, why I don't like illegals? Wow, there is a subject here worthy of a couple of novels that would make Dickens green with jealousy. Shhhhh! Don't tell anybody, the overlords of truth are watching. "It's all anecdotal". History is like that.

Last edited:
Harry Dresden said:

More like he deports 40 and 40,000 more come in. Obama himself admitted that he isn't deporting anyone. They now count those who are stopped at the border but never were actually here illegally as deportation. There are almost none being deported after they've stepped foot on US soil.

Obama deporting so many is actually causing prices to go up. Even those who use illegals are charging more because they can get away away with it.

It will eventually get to the point that employers can't find people to do the work illegals do.

And, funny how some believe that the illegals doing the shit work for America are all Mexican.

Hiring illegals and paying them under minimum wage isn't helping Americans. And I'm sick of people saying that immigrants do the work we don't wanna do. That's bs. Do you know how many people struggle to find a job that are willing to do anything to support their families? Do you mean shit jobs the Middle class doesn't want to do? And I'm sick of the government turning a blind eye to corporations that hire illegals to profit more. They might as well be sending their jobs overseas. Same thing

•Pinky•

https://www.numbersusa.org/pages/jobs-americans-wont-do

The majority of illegal-alien workers and low-skilled immigrants hold jobs in service, construction, and manufacturing. But native-born Americans hold the majority of these jobs within each sector. The Pew Hispanic Center also estimates that only 4% of illegal workers in the United States work in agriculture. 7 million illegal aliens hold non-agricultural jobs in the U.S.

When people claim that these workers are taking jobs that Americans won't do, they ignore these statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (2009 averages):

77.7 percent of the 7.75 million workers in food preparation and serving jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers). It is harder to get a job at McDonalds than it is to get into Harvard.
65.8 percent of 5.38 million workers in cleaning and maintenance jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
74.5 percent of the 7.45 million workers in construction and extraction jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
75.9 percent of the 7.63 million workers in production jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)

It is clear then, that these ARE jobs that Americans will do, if paid a fair wage.

Jobs Americans Won?t Do? A Detailed Look at Immigrant Employment by Occupation | Center for Immigration Studies

Among the findings:

Of the 465 civilian occupations, only four are majority immigrant. These four occupations account for less than 1 percent of the total U.S. workforce. Moreover, native-born Americans comprise 47 percent of workers in these occupations.

Many jobs often thought to be overwhelmingly immigrant are in fact majority native-born:
Maids and housekeepers: 55 percent native-born
Taxi drivers and chauffeurs: 58 percent native-born
Butchers and meat processors: 63 percent native-born
Grounds maintenance workers: 65 percent native-born
Construction laborers: 65 percent native-born
Porters, bellhops, and concierges: 71 percent native-born
Janitors: 75 percent native-born

There are 93 occupations in which 20 percent or more of workers are immigrants. These high-immigrant occupations are primarily, but not exclusively, lower-wage jobs that require relatively little formal education.

There are 23.6 million natives in these high-immigrant occupations (20 percent or more immigrant). These occupations include 19 percent of all native workers.

Most natives do not face significant job competition from immigrants; however, those who do tend to be less-educated and poorer than those who face relatively little competition from immigrants.

In high-immigrant occupations, 57 percent of natives have no more than a high school education. In occupations that are less than 20 percent immigrant, 35 percent of natives have no more than a high school education. And in occupations that are less than 10 percent immigrant, only 26 percent of natives have no more than a high school education.

In high-immigrant occupations the average wages and salary for natives is one-fourth lower than in occupations that are less than 20 percent immigrant.

Some may believe that natives in high-immigrant occupations are older and that few young natives are willing to do that kind of work. But 33 percent of natives in these occupations are age 30 or younger. In occupations that are less than 20 percent immigrant, 28 percent of natives are 30 or younger.

It is worth remembering that not all high-immigrant occupations are lower-skilled and lower-wage. For example, 44 percent of medical scientists are immigrants, as are 34 percent of software engineers, 27 percent of physicians, and 25 percent of chemists.

It is also worth noting that a number of politically important groups tend to face very little job competition from immigrants. For example, just 10 percent of reporters are immigrants, as are only 6 percent of lawyers and judges and 3 percent of farmers and ranchers.

More at the links.

Why I dislike illegals

And this is why we have a Constitution and its case law, to protect the civil liberties of all persons in the United States from this sort of subjective hate and ignorance.

One is not 'illegal' until determined such in a court of law, where all persons are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

Why I dislike illegals

And this is why we have a Constitution and its case law, to protect the civil liberties of all persons in the United States from this sort of subjective hate and ignorance.

One is not 'illegal' until determined such in a court of law, where all persons are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

if you are a citizen of another Country.....when you come into this Country from your Country and you dont let anyone know ....you are here illegally .....

Really, why I don't like illegals? Wow, there is a subject here worthy of a couple of novels that would make Dickens green with jealousy. Shhhhh! Don't tell anybody, the overlords of truth are watching. "It's all anecdotal". History is like that.

Oh, here we go with the coy allusions to nothing ever explained; the empty histrionics, pleas for sympathy and demands that flat-out racism be excused or ignored. Your act is very, very old. :rolleyes:

Why I dislike illegals

if you are a citizen of another Country.....when you come into this Country from your Country and you dont let anyone know ....you are here illegally .....
Canadians can stay six months and come and go as they please. Mexicans cannot. We give Canadians special privileges. They don't even need a visa.

Canadians can stay six months and come and go as they please. Mexicans cannot. We give Canadians special privileges. They don't even need a visa.
that is something worked out between the US and Canada....i was raised in Niagara Falls NY....it has always been that way....but then we dont have millions of Canadians coming across and staying the rest of their lives do we?....

Oh, here we go with the coy allusions to nothing ever explained; the empty histrionics, pleas for sympathy and demands that flat-out racism be excused or ignored. Your act is very, very old. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is getting old. How you demand facts, then reject the evidence as ...I won't repeat THAT word. Well, Mr. Science, your allegations of racism are your opinion and without any proof. SO, in short, you demand TONS of proof on my behalf but you don't seem to need anything more than empty spurious abusive curse-laden hot air. Roll yer eyes, girl friend. You hate as much as anyone else, you have a lot of nerve with this pretentious condescending BS. You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

Last edited:
How you demand facts, then reject the evidence as ....

I'm not demanding anything you old loon, except maybe that you shut the fuck up about whatever it is you keep alluding to and begging sympathy for but never actually explaining. You're an illogical, bigoted, over-dramatizing dimwit. None of which has any relevance to the issue of illegal immigration in the real world.

This is an important issue and requires reasoned consideration, not idealistic nonsense and not the venting of racist bile by frightened imbeciles.

I have been harmed by Latino illegal immigrants , in so many ways I don't know were to begin. I doubt that I am an anomaly, despite kabuki hair boy, but I digress. What do I need to do, find the crime reports from the police, and film every single instance with minute by minute commentary to document the crimes? Please. Even THAT wouldn't be enough for some of y'all. You want proof? I have my word, that is all I have. Illegal aliens hurt innocent people, and being Latino isn't an excuse, and bashing whites as "racist" for noticing THAT is a cheap weak flaccid excuse . Especially since you can't define nor prove what the hell racism IS or even if it is REAL, to begin with. It is chimera, a bogie man. But illegal aliens are REAL and they do REAL HARM. But, as long as they hurt me, that is OK, right? I deserved it some how, ya think?

I have never actually done any harm to illegal aliens Hispanic Latino Mestizos. In fact, I had a grudging admiration for Mexicans, . I wish them well. I still like Mexicans. But Mexicans don't seem to understand American culture and they take advantage our weak immigration laws. And once here, they ignore the preexisting culture and people like ME, and they just pretend they are still in Mexico. I really find that offensive. Most non Latino legal immigrants have to pay hard money and get visas and jump through god knows how many hoops and then wait month or years , and they don't all get in even at that, NOPE. But Mexicans, they click their ruby slippers on down if they get caught, and allege racism or just get back on the treadmill and try sneaking in AGAIN. This is not what immigration is all about, and we all know it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back