Why I don't believe the MSM, most liberals and especially Democrats...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
These people believe in global warming, the USA are the bad guys and white men are the fault for everything!
The MSM presents biased stories, most liberals believe these stories and Democrats pass legislation mostly on these biased and grossly INACCURATE stories.

Case in point.
Plastic straws are the scourge of the oceans and as a result cities, states, etc. have legislated against them.

The below piece shows how this biased MSM, liberals, and then Democrat politicians passing legislation
that truly is based on totally 100% wrong information.

The vast majority of the MSM,liberals and Democrats truly believe that Americans CONSUME 500 million
straws per day.
Key word "CONSUME"...
Read the following and maybe you can understand why I have problems with believing the MSM, liberals and Democrats...

I will continue this thread with other examples...i.e. global warming, health care among those that I have
as below so much proof to show that MSM,Liberals and Democrats are just plain dumb!

500straws_last121218.png

The hoax of "Global warming". Now I definitely believe in "global change" because why else are oil companies project Projections show that the area of land and sea that falls within the Arctic Circle is home to an estimated 90 billion barrels of oil, an incredible 13% of Earth's reserves
Why Is There So Much Oil in the Arctic?
Also Moran says. Starting 56 million years ago, the Arctic was enveloped in a “greenhouse” world with no ice. The Arctic Ocean was a balmy 18 degrees Celsius (64.4 degrees Fahrenheit), “much warmer than anyone thought possible,” says Mark Pagani of Yale University and a co-author on one of the Nature papers. Geotimes - August 2006 - From hot to cold in the Arctic

So "climate change" is possible...but for the global temperature to increase 1.53 degrees in 132 year seems to very specific...especially when nearly 70% of the time temperature recordings were done by people standing in weather with temperatures ranging from -30 degrees to +100 degrees.
And then writing down in pencil these really hard to read thermometers standing in that and then having the recordings, re-recorded, then re-re-corded how many times manually? To mean that has a lot of opportunities for errors. Plus 12% of Earth's land mass was poorly recorded.

thermometerreadings70years.png

Well, there are 1,000,000 reasons not to believe them.

They are now part of the political process.

Forum List

Back