Why I Don't Believe

FACE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!===ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Yes.
Why is it that the all powerful god would create either? Or if he created something that then "decides" to sin, why can't he just "fix" it? He is all knowing and all powerful right?
Why create something (hell) to fix a problem in one of his other creations (sin)? Just fix the problem.

This is one of the main reasons I cannot buy into this character.
if you had the choice (and the power) to create humans or robots, which would you create?.....

Why would I want to create either?
But for the sake of the question, I would create robots.
I'm not sure where we are going with this.

God chose to create humans....robots would indeed fix the "problem" of a creation that might choose to do the wrong thing....and God, like you, could have chosen to create that which could not choose what to do......so much else would have been lost, however......

Worldly Wisdom is Foolishness to God
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, "He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS"; 20and again, "THE LORD KNOWS THE REASONINGS of the wise, THAT THEY ARE USELESS."… 1 CORINTHIANS 3:19

My opinion (and it is exactly that, I make no claims for certain) is that if there is a creator it is likely not the creator we know from the Bible or any other religious text for that matter. Perhaps it created the universe and the laws of nature that govern it just to see what would happen. Perhaps it is not all powerful and didn't create the universe but rather had a hand in guiding its evolution. Perhaps this entity has slowly and subtly worked to shape life as we know it and patiently waits to see if we will ever become smart enough to discover it. If such a being exists it probably cares little for being worshiped and may or may not grant intelligent life a sanctuary after death. But this is all speculation on my part. Just how I fancy God would be, given what we know about the universe.

I tend to think “God” would not be supernatural but somehow be quite real.

sorry, but the definition of 'supernatural' is not "not real"....it simply means beyond the scope of our known universe.....

SO you let TRUTH bounce off your little brain and you start all over again tomorrow in your unbelief and blindness on the road to hell??? SAD!!!SO SAD AND PATHETIC!!!

Nope........done talking to you.
I asked question after question trying to understand your position. All you did was cut and paste bible passages. Try again when you want to talk like an adult.

If God asks me why I didn't believe I'm going to point to christians like Gismys and god is going to be embarrassed that cock sucker was one of his representatives on earth.

Gismys is probably responsible for more atheist because even if I was open to the idea of god, I would never swallow gismys' style of religion. THat is CLEARLY not real/true.

so, do you think he's going to buy your excuse and say "oh, sorry.....here's a Three Day Pass to Heaven?"......

Going back to page 1
Emperor Constantine never became a Christian. His mother is recorded as being one though. The Christians were treated poorly, Constantine's army was running out of men. A very smart move, replenish the army with Christians.

Not many people can make it through Leviticus and Numbers. The Levitical Law was way ahead of its time with much not being really understood until very recent times. Some of the reasoning was off but the Law, in most cases, was good.

Since Fundamentalist Christians are more than happy to accept wealth as being a Blessing from God, supported only by the OT and do anything you want, which comes from the thoughts and teaching of Calvin why didn't they accept Pre Destination. That is the only thing they missed. I guess they like the mission projects.

sorry, but the definition of 'supernatural' is not "not real"....it simply means beyond the scope of our known universe.....

The known universe is our physical reality, by definition nothing else is real. That is what I meant. Unless you can show me heaven on a map, I define it as as not a real place.

The known universe is our physical reality, by definition nothing else is real. That is what I meant. Unless you can show me heaven on a map, I define it as as not a real place.

no.....I can't show you a map of the galaxy farthest away from us in the universe either......I think there's a good chance its real anyway.....but be that as it may, there is no reason to believe that are not real things which are not within the bounds of our universe.....it is only true that we would be incapable of observing them.....

I tend to think “God” would not be supernatural but somehow be quite real. Not the creator of the universe but a resident like us, restricted by natural law, but much more advanced.

Say a civilization mastered engineering at the quantum level and built intelligent beings that were subatomic sized. A whole population could exist in the space of an atom. If they could exclude mass from their constituent particles these populations could travel at light speed. They might be here around or even within us and we'd never know. If they lived within us they might transfer our “souls” to these quantum level populations where we might mingle with every other human that ever lived, assuming they've been on earth for long time. Imagine being given immortality and getting to meet Jesus.

Pure fantasy of course but there is just as much proof for my god as any other.

If it turns out that there is an afterlife like that or any afterlife similar to it that doesn't require belief to gain entry and isn't governed by any of the Gods described in religion I'm going to spend the first hundred years going up to every religious person, (especially Christians) and just have the most smug shit eating grin on my face and I'll ask "Where's your God now?" Lol

DREAM ON UNTIL YOU FEEL THE FLAMES OF hell!!!

You'll be the first person I go looking for, Gismo and the first fifty years will be spent trolling just you :D

If it turns out that there is an afterlife like that or any afterlife similar to it that doesn't require belief to gain entry and isn't governed by any of the Gods described in religion I'm going to spend the first hundred years going up to every religious person, (especially Christians) and just have the most smug shit eating grin on my face and I'll ask "Where's your God now?" Lol

DREAM ON UNTIL YOU FEEL THE FLAMES OF hell!!!

You'll be the first person I go looking for, Gismo and the first fifty years will be spent trolling just you :D

There was a certain rich man, who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day.

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, who was laid at his gate, full of sores

21 and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died, and was buried.

23 And in hell, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’

25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime received thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and thou art tormented.

26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that they who would pass from here to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from there.’

27 Then he said, ‘I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house,

28 for I have five brethren, that he may testify unto them lest they also come into this place of torment.’

29 Abraham said unto him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’

30 And he said, ‘Nay, father Abraham; but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.’

31 And Abraham said unto him, ‘If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rose from the dead.’”
LUKE 16

I suspect their answer would be that they lost nothing by believing. The only way they lose if there is no eternity and they wasted their time on earth lying and being lied to.

I'm going to spend the first hundred years kicking Hitler though the line may be very long for that privilege. Wouldn't that be heaven.

I suspect their answer would be that they lost nothing by believing. The only way they lose if there is no eternity and they wasted their time on earth lying and being lied to.

I'm going to spend the first hundred years kicking Hitler though the line may be very long for that privilege. Wouldn't that be heaven.

THINK!!! THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING LIFE AS A son of ALMIGHTY GOD, LIVING IN HIS BLESSINGS AND PROTECTION.

My parents were college professors with PhD's and very high intelligence and both of them were very devout Catholics. That's probably why I believe in God.

But I made my own independent inquiry while I was in law school, and after doing this, I came to the conclusion that the Catholic faith was correct on all issues, including birth control.

Atheists claim they want proof of God, and I can provide it: the miracle of the Sun at Fatima.

There is no way to explain away this miracle, which was witnessed by 70,000 people, including atheists and Freemasons who had no reason to lie about it.

So God has proven himself, and all you have to do is look it up.

THINK!!! THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING LIFE AS A son of ALMIGHTY GOD, LIVING IN HIS BLESSINGS AND PROTECTION.

Everything has a downside. Everything.

My parents were college professors with PhD's and very high intelligence and both of them were very devout Catholics. That's probably why I believe in God.

But I made my own independent inquiry while I was in law school, and after doing this, I came to the conclusion that the Catholic faith was correct on all issues, including birth control.

Atheists claim they want proof of God, and I can provide it: the miracle of the Sun at Fatima.

There is no way to explain away this miracle, which was witnessed by 70,000 people, including atheists and Freemasons who had no reason to lie about it.

So God has proven himself, and all you have to do is look it up.

Anecdotes and testimonies are not proof. If it can not be measured, tested, and repeated then it might as well never have happened because it cannot be proven.

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

According to Revelations (3:14-16), agnostics are more of an abomination than atheists.

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

At least atheists have faith (that's right folks, a claim there is NO God is just as faith-based as a claim there IS a God).

Agnostics are completely devoid of faith and sit on the fence of logic, demanding incontrovertible proof and rejecting what is provided.

Last edited:
if you had the choice (and the power) to create humans or robots, which would you create?.....

Why would I want to create either?
But for the sake of the question, I would create robots.
I'm not sure where we are going with this.

God chose to create humans....robots would indeed fix the "problem" of a creation that might choose to do the wrong thing....and God, like you, could have chosen to create that which could not choose what to do......so much else would have been lost, however......

I agree with "so much would have been lost". Where you lose me is when god punishes those who make a choice, if he created them with the option to choose.
Unlike god, if something that I created was causing problems for all the others that I created, I would just eliminate that particular problem.
God says: ok you go ahead and raise havoc all you want, I will punish you when you die.
I would say: you are causing havoc..........your gone. That is what a "loving" god would do for the creation that he loved so much.
If a god existed, he obviously doesn't care what people DO. He just cares that people worship him. Their actions are inconsequential.

Forum List

Back