Why I Don't Believe

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

According to Revelations (3:14-16), agnostics are more of an abomination than atheists.

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

At least atheists have faith (that's right folks, a claim there is NO God is just as faith-based as a claim there IS a God).

Agnostics are completely devoid of faith and sit on the fence of logic, demanding incontrovertible proof and rejecting what is provided.

An atheist does NOT claim there is no god. They don't believe the claim there IS a god. There is a big difference. Atheists don't "claim" anything. They just haven't been convinced by any evidence to accept the claim there is a god.

Theism and atheism is about what you "believe". Gnosticism or agnosticism is about what you "know" or claim to know. Two different subjects.

Atheists claim they want proof of God, and I can provide it: the miracle of the Sun at Fatima.

There is no way to explain away this miracle, which was witnessed by 70,000 people, including atheists and Freemasons who had no reason to lie about it.

So God has proven himself, and all you have to do is look it up.

First: the people in attendance that day were already primed for a miracle by the three shepherds...they were expecting something to happen. While they were not expecting anything to happen with the sun, they were expecting something.

Second: they were staring at the sun. Staring. At the sun. Of course they saw all kinds of colors and movement. That's what happens when you stare at the sun.

Third: Not everyone saw the same thing. Some saw the sun "dance" while others just saw colors, and others saw nothing.

Fourth: No observatory recorded any unusual solar activity. So nothing physically occurred with the sun.

There have been many proposed explanations such as dust clouds, reflection off of clouds, etc. It has also been proposed that while the occurrence may have been natural, the timing makes it a miracle.

But let's assume there is no natural explanation. How do we determine which of the infinite number of proposed or conceivable or inconceivable gods was responsible? How do we rule out Apollo, Amun, Ra, Mitra, Tonatihu, Helios, Horus, etc?

How do we rule out aliens? Time travelers with advanced technology. Alien time travelers. Ghosts. Fairies. etc?

If it turns out that there is an afterlife like that or any afterlife similar to it that doesn't require belief to gain entry and isn't governed by any of the Gods described in religion I'm going to spend the first hundred years going up to every religious person, (especially Christians) and just have the most smug shit eating grin on my face and I'll ask "Where's your God now?" Lol

I suspect their answer would be that they lost nothing by believing. The only way they lose if there is no eternity and they wasted their time on earth lying and being lied to.

I'm going to spend the first hundred years kicking Hitler though the line may be very long for that privilege. Wouldn't that be heaven.

THINK!!! THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING LIFE AS A son of ALMIGHTY GOD, LIVING IN HIS BLESSINGS AND PROTECTION.

Unless there is no "ALMIGHTY GOD" and you've wasted all those capital letters.

there is no reason to believe that are not real things which are not within the bounds of our universe.....

Are there any reasons to believe that there ARE real things which are not within the bounds of our universe? Except of course for the stories you've been told by people you've never met, people who had a very limited understanding of how their world worked.

The man who finds life will find it through trusting God.

18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.

21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they became utter fools instead.
Romans 1:17-21

HEAR GOD'S WARNING TO YOU!!! Scream in terror, for the Lord’s time has come, the time for the Almighty to crush you. 7 Your arms lie paralyzed with fear; the strongest hearts melt 8 and are afraid. Fear grips you with terrible pangs, like those of a woman in labor. You look at one another, helpless, as the flames of the burning city reflect upon your pallid faces. 9 For see, the day of the Lord is coming, the terrible day of his wrath and fierce anger. The land shall be destroyed and all the sinners with it. 10 The heavens will be black above them. No light will shine from stars or sun or moon.

11 And I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sin; I will crush the arrogance of the proud man and the haughtiness of the rich. 12 Few will live when I have finished up my work.

Men will be as scarce as gold—of greater value than the gold of Ophir. 13 For I will shake the heavens in my wrath and fierce anger, and the earth will move from its place in the skies.
ISAIAH 13:6-13

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

According to Revelations (3:14-16), agnostics are more of an abomination than atheists.

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

At least atheists have faith (that's right folks, a claim there is NO God is just as faith-based as a claim there IS a God).

Agnostics are completely devoid of faith and sit on the fence of logic, demanding incontrovertible proof and rejecting what is provided.

An atheist does NOT claim there is no god.

your denials are getting boring.......why do you pretend atheists are something other than what they are.....if you want to be an agnostic, just call yourself an agnostic.....

there is no reason to believe that are not real things which are not within the bounds of our universe.....

Are there any reasons to believe that there ARE real things which are not within the bounds of our universe? Except of course for the stories you've been told by people you've never met, people who had a very limited understanding of how their world worked.

ask a string theorist.......I have a reason, they have a reason......I do not know if YOU have a reason.....

To add on to my previous post...I think the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima shows a lot of the difference between theists and atheists. The whole "we're all atheists, I just worship one less god" is false. Theists have a BELIEF, and everything fits into that cosmology/worldview. They don't reject other gods due to lack of evidence, they reject them if they're not compatible with their faith. They have a hard time with "I don't know."

Blackrook stated "There is no way to explain away this miracle..." I read that as meaning Blackrook holds that another explanation would have to be at least strongly supported to take the place of the miracle explanation. But that's not true. I have no idea what actually occurred, and therefore do not accept the miracle explanation. There are other explanations, both natural and super- that could be true instead. I don't propose what did happen, but I do reject the supernatural explanations on the grounds that natural explanations do exist, even if it's uncertain which, if any, is true.

I may be devoid of faith but I disagree about the logic. I don't expect proof of anything, there is no such thing in outside of math and booze, what I do is evaluate the evidence and go with what is available. I don't know how the universe was created so I can't say it wasn't by some sort of intelligence vs purely natural means. That makes me an agnostic. Based on my evauation, there is no evidence for, and plenty against, the existance of the God of the Bible so when it comes to him I'm an atheist.

ask a string theorist.......I have a reason, they have a reason......I do not know if YOU have a reason.....

This coming from someone who demands proof of evolution. Why not apply the same standard to string theory?

Your reasons are faith-based and theirs are math-based. Both are fine and dandy but I have no faith and I don't have the math skills to comprehend string theory. That leaves me with no reasons at this time but I'm more than willing to go down either path if I do find a reason.

Unlike god, if something that I created was causing problems for all the others that I created, I would just eliminate that particular problem.

the Noah solution?.....kill them and start over?.....he promised not to do that twice.....

No. Eliminate the one causing the problem..........like I said.
Not punish all for a few's misdeeds.

Is the idea that god can create anything at will but can't remove with the same efficiency? He can create heaven, earth, mankind, etc.., but can't destroy them without floods, fires, catastrophes, etc.?

your denials are getting boring.......why do you pretend atheists are something other than what they are.....if you want to be an agnostic, just call yourself an agnostic.....

Because agnostic and atheism are two different things. You need to read the definitions. The fact that you see them as two sides of the same coin, is not my problem.
A person can be a gnostic atheist or an agnostic atheist. Same goes for theists.

Please read: http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/is-there-a-difference-between-atheists-and-agnostics

Last edited:

This coming from someone who demands proof of evolution. Why not apply the same standard to string theory?

I do.....just pointing out that you seem a bit selective in your approach to reality.....

Unlike god, if something that I created was causing problems for all the others that I created, I would just eliminate that particular problem.

the Noah solution?.....kill them and start over?.....he promised not to do that twice.....

???...were you under the impression there are some without misdeeds?......

Because agnostic and atheism are two different things. You need to read the definitions. The fact that you see them as two sides of the same coin, is not my problem.
A person can be a gnostic atheist or an agnostic atheist. Same goes for theists.

Please read: Is there a difference between atheists and agnostics? | Catholic Answers
of course they are two different things.....from the link....
An atheist, on the one hand, believes that there is no God.

and...
An agnostic is someone who believes human beings simply cannot know anything metaphysical or beyond the physical realm

you cannot simultaneously believe both things.....

it is incredibly stupid to speak of an agnostic atheist......one might as well talk about irrational rationalists.....you can only be one if you think you aren't the other.....

and...
An agnostic is someone who believes human beings simply cannot know anything metaphysical or beyond the physical realm

Why not?
1. Human beings cannot know anything metaphysical or beyond the physical realm. (agnostic)
plus
2. Therefore, since one cannot know, there is no reason to accept any proposition for any god. (atheist)

= agnostic atheist.

It is a false conclusion that in order to reject positive proposition A, one must accept some other positive proposition in its place.

If you really want to stick with the idea that atheists must have a positive belief in not-god, then because it is impossible to know anything about the metaphysical, yet people claim, without strong evidence, such knowledge, then a positive belief that they're all wrong and no such entity exists can be formed.

In either case it's not contradictory since even the belief in no-god does not require knowledge of the metaphysical.

Please read: Is there a difference between atheists and agnostics? | Catholic Answers

and...

it is incredibly stupid to speak of an agnostic atheist......one might as well talk about irrational rationalists.....you can only be one if you think you aren't the other.....

I will be honest...........I am throwing in the towel on this one!

If you can't understand the basic concept in the difference between "belief" and "knowledge", there is nothing I can say to help you.

???...were you under the impression there are some without misdeeds?......

First, we would need to establish what YOU mean by misdeed?
Has everyone done something they shouldn't?.............yes
Has everyone participated in a mass murder?.............no

Besides, you are steering this away from the point...............the idea of a creator and chose.

Let's start at the beginning..................a god creates EVERYTHING, including man. He can make man however he wants. There is no definition of mankind at this point. He is god and there are no limits. Blank slate.
He decides to make man with the capability to think for himself, and make his own decisions.
God sees his creation making decisions that he sees are wrong. He is god.........he defined right and wrong. This is the point where he could have eliminated the whole probable. Just don't create "wrong". The world would be a beautiful place. No such thing as punishment, because there is no such thing as wrong.
Instead he sets them up to fail. Unless of course, you "believe" in him.

It may have made a good story in the bronze age. But it's too absurd to be "believed" any more.

Forum List

Back