Why is america so homophobic?

It is the last frontier in civil rights and the haters do not want to let it go. For years they have been the last group that they could get away with openly discriminating against. Guess the haters will have to find someone else to treat like dirt now.

Hell I let that one go years ago. I can't stand those openly fucking queers. But there ain't shit I can do about it. So let 'em all suck each other dry and maybe they'll get a new strain of AIDS that will kill the queer bastards off. Ass screwing is one of the main causes of AIDS. Queers aren't my problem. Fucking black agitators are my problem. All those assholes that are never satisfied with the their welfare status quo.

It is the last frontier in civil rights and the haters do not want to let it go. For years they have been the last group that they could get away with openly discriminating against. Guess the haters will have to find someone else to treat like dirt now.

Hell I let that one go years ago. I can't stand those openly fucking queers. But there ain't shit I can do about it. So let 'em all suck each other dry and maybe they'll get a new strain of AIDS that will kill the queer bastards off. Ass screwing is one of the main causes of AIDS. Queers aren't my problem. Fucking black agitators are my problem. All those assholes that are never satisfied with the their welfare status quo.
Let me guess. You are a Rightwinger.

America at-large is not 'afraid' of homosexuals.

America at-large merely wants little or nothing to do with homosexuals, and would rather they keep their unclean perversion in the closet where it belongs.

They sure ruined Starbucks, you can't go into one around here without seeing two lip locked, ick

What was your first clue?

America at-large merely wants little or nothing to do with homosexuals, and would rather they keep their unclean perversion in the closet where it belongs.

I think you are technically correct -- fear is not necessarily the factor.
Perhaps the operative word for this question should be homosexualmisia. It is a bit of a tongue twister though.

As I infer it the relevant question is not why we 'fear' or 'hate' it. It's more why we obsess over it.

The USA today seems to be getting increasingly homophobic. What drives this when global attitude seems to be leaning more tolerant?
However it is considered that the pro-gay rights movement is a western phenomenon.
What did happen to the tolerant states?

Somehow in the movement to push secular views to such an extreme
as to reject Christianity, this idea of "separation of church state" to deny anything religious
has blocked information and research on spiritual healing
that people have used to change orientation.

Because of the constant rejection, and even demonization of Christianity,
this creates backlash back and forth in a vicious cycle.

Both sides become defensive while attacking the other
while feeling attacked, etc. They both blame the other side.

For every person who denies that some homosexual conditions
are natural for that person, there are those denying that some homosexual conditions are unnatural.

Both types of cases are occurring: people who can change and people who cannot change their conditions.
As long as one side sees all cases as natural and unable to change,
and the other side sees all cases as unnatural and needing to change,

Both sides come across as PHOBIC to the other. It's mutual.

The USA today seems to be getting increasingly homophobic. What drives this when global attitude seems to be leaning more tolerant?
However it is considered that the pro-gay rights movement is a western phenomenon.
What did happen to the tolerant states?

There's no such thing as "Homophobia". The word literally means "An Irrational Fear of oneself". And as a result is a fabrication, which defines a deceitful projection.

Homosexuality is the result of a perverse strain of human reasoning, which rationalizes that a 180 degree sexual deviation from the human physiological norm, is perfectly normal.

It is irrefutably ABNORMAL, thus the conclusion is a falsity which is accepted by the deviant mind as truth. And it is THIS where Americans rejects the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality.

See how that works, scamp?

What was your first clue?

Closed minded, uneducated, full of hate and fear for everyone except the poor professional victim white male ...

For starters.

For LIBTARDS nothing is abnormal...all behaviors are equal...all values are equal...there is no morality...it's so 1950s....

Well, I'm just glad we have normal children, Daddy will be a wreck in a few years but hey they are normal

Yay for me!!!!!

43 - Your score rates you as "non-homophobic."

43? Odd, I got a 13, which they call "super mega ultra high level wooga wooga non-homophobic".

I suspect it's wunna dem "everybody's a winner" scales...

They sure ruined Starbucks, you can't go into one around here without seeing two lip locked, ick
You're talking heteros, of course....they're all over the place lip-locked.......ugh.

Forum List

Back