Debate Now Why Is Being "Politically Correct" A Bad Thing To Some People?

He was not "going out of his way to insult anyone".

Do you think that Asclepias knew what was meant by the term "Midget"?
Doesnt really matter what anyone thinks. I've already proven that the same word can and does mean different things to different people. Anyone with an above 5th grade educational level is aware of that.

So even tho midget might mean different things to different people you could still point one out in a crowd ?
It depends on what I think a midget is. Basically if what you consider a midget doesnt match with mine then you have failed to communicate. Better be careful. That idiot ilar Myler thinks that all people have the same definition for each word.

Is that a yes or a no ?
Those are not my only options. Read my post carefully. The first sentence mentions it depends.

So if I said "pick out the midget " you would stand there with your thumb up your ass ?

Doesnt really matter what anyone thinks. I've already proven that the same word can and does mean different things to different people. Anyone with an above 5th grade educational level is aware of that.

So even tho midget might mean different things to different people you could still point one out in a crowd ?
It depends on what I think a midget is. Basically if what you consider a midget doesnt match with mine then you have failed to communicate. Better be careful. That idiot ilar Myler thinks that all people have the same definition for each word.

Is that a yes or a no ?
Those are not my only options. Read my post carefully. The first sentence mentions it depends.

So if I said "pick out the midget " you would stand there with your thumb up your ass ?
Do you stand there with your thumb up your ass when you dont understand a term? I know I don't.

yes, dillo... if you say n*gger we know you're referring to the black guy. so what?

Nonsense.

You might react with ire at something I've said. You might rant and rave. You might claim to pay no attention to anything I have said.

But, in truth, despite all that, you've heard it.

Part of the message has seeped in to what you try to keep as a closed mind.

Even if you object to some decidedly NON "PC" words, it happens. Practically against your will.

The reality is that most of us learn from others even if we don't much like them or the way they couch their arguments. Learning is not the same as agreeing, of course. But God alone knows what can sprout once a seed gets planted.
Thats a load of blustering bullshit. I know thats the normal mode of operation for you. I can call you something and you would have no clue what it is I meant using an english word.

see. You unwittingly (redundant to be sure) prove my point.

But substantively, as usual, you are flatly wrong. Being stubborn and closed-minded, as you are, is not a good substitute for being right.

I recognize that your use of the English language is limited. You attempt to sound educated, but clearly your education was interrupted.

That's ok. I don't mind your many glaring faults and failings. The POINT remains. Even a drip like you could, at least in theory, say something of moment.

It is possible to even learn from an ignorant pant-load such as you if one is willing to sift through your boundless claptrap and garbage to isolate the one or two nuggets of some possible value.

That's ok, too. I usually don't expect very much of value from your woefully ignorant blather. You generally fail to deliver even that much.
You never have a point other than to sound like an idiot. Its amazing you havent figured out that one word can have a different meaning to different people. I am really amazed you professed that thought and actually think its true.

Your mind is so tightly locked shut and your point of view is so narrow, you cannot even fathom that SOME words are ambiguous while others simply are not.

You truly are an ignorant, uneducated pant-load.

It is startling (and actually pretty sad) that you are unable to see or admit the obviously truthful nature of what I have noted. You may not be smart and you may not be honest, but you ARE quite dull and dishonest in a very petty way.

My mind is not locked. Your not educated enough to offer a concept that makes any sense. You think words have the same meaning to people which is the most idiotic thought I have heard voiced by someone that thinks they are intelligent. When you become more credible let me know. As it is youre just another poorly educated poster.

No. Your mind is not just locked shut, but rusted shut.

The correct spelling (given your education you really SHOULD know this) of the word you MEANT to write would be "You're." It's called a contraction. Get to know it while you are busy trying to sound educated. It could help you out.

:thup:

My education is probably far beyond yours. My ability to edit is unquestionably superior to yours.

My arguments are logical. This no doubt causes you tremendous confusion.

You rely on sophistry and generally incoherent ad hominems as well as angry churlish rants. Then you wonder why you are known to be such a joke here. Here's an assignment. Don't worry. It would help you enormously.

Go look up the term "syllogism."

Study it. Get familiar with it. Embrace it. Learn it. Love it. Live it.

Then come on back and try again.

I don't hold out much hope for you, for obvious reasons. But still, it might be worth some effort, at least, for you to show some diligence.

yes, dillo... if you say n*gger we know you're referring to the black guy. so what?
Nice to see someone coming around to telling the truth. Now if only Asclepis could see the light.

In the assclap world, if a white person uses the n word, that might mean one thing to the white guy but it would "mean" another thing to the intended target of that word?

As I have tried to patiently explain to him, SOME words ARE ambiguous. OTHER words simply are not.

The PC libs often try to make non ambiguous words into something they are not.

But their efforts are often as silly as they are.

Almost as silly as Assclap's efforts to employ logic.

Nice to see someone coming around to telling the truth. Now if only Asclepis could see the light.

your run around on that has been nothing but a stoopid distraction... truth, my ass.

no---it proves that communication is quite possible even if a non PC word is used.

funny you felt that needed to be proven, page after page hounding the op with such nonsense. way to go.

your run around on that has been nothing but a stoopid distraction... truth, my ass.

no---it proves that communication is quite possible even if a non PC word is used.

funny you felt that needed to be proven, page after page hounding the op with such nonsense. way to go.

Mighty nice of you to ride your white horse to rescue Asclepis. You understand that he wasn't having his arm twisted right ?

the notion of rescuing asclepis in funny, but to rescue him from a simpleton like you is even funner...

Last edited:

In the assclap world, if a white person uses the n word, that might mean one thing to the white guy but it would "mean" another thing to the intended target of that word?

As I have tried to patiently explain to him, SOME words ARE ambiguous. OTHER words simply are not.

The PC libs often try to make non ambiguous words into something they are not.

But their efforts are often as silly as they are.

Almost as silly as Assclap's efforts to employ logic.
You must be embarrassed. I just taught you that there is no limit to the amount of words people have different meanings for. Now youre attempting to back pedal so you dont look quite so idiotic. Its ok but like I have told you before you better start thinking deeply before you engage with me and make yourself look stupid. :laugh:

Assclap said:
I seriously doubt you were able to graduate high school let alone have the knowledge I possess. Youre arguments are great examples of bullshit. You dont even know what logic is since you think a word means the same thing to everyone. Like I said before you need to get educated. Everyone knows that the reason people misunderstand each other all the time is due to different understandings as to what a word means. Only a total buffoon such as yourself doesnt get that elementary concept.

Putting aside your unduly large (and undeserved) ego for a moment, the TRUTH is that you have zero knowledge about my educational background. I am fairly confident that you failed out of grade school, however.

Your empty rhetorical attempt at an ad hominem is an illustration of that. When pressed into duty, all YOU can come up with "bullshit." Plus, despite repeated efforts to get you to tighten it up, you STILL can't get a handle on simple basic grammar and spelling, like the use of the apostrophe. :lmao:

Quite pathetic of you.

Let me try, yet again, to help you out -- my ignorant and uneducated little pal. It IS true that SOMETIMES people get confused as to the intended meaning of something said by another person because SOME words suffer from ambiguity.

OTHER times, whether a lying sack of stupid such as you is willing to admit it or not, the confusion stems from the ignorance of the person who misunderstands the meaning of a perfectly UNAMBIGUOUS word.

Since you are evidently impervious to education and logic, I see no useful purpose in batting you around any further. I might, occasionally, still try to educate you and correct your numerous errors. You are one of life's unfortunates. I feel a sense of civic obligation toward you pathetic sots. But don't abuse the privilege.

Now youre back pedaling as well. Your claim was that everyone would know what you were talking about if you used a non PC word. Thats quite different from "possible".

Now youre back pedaling as well. Your claim was that everyone would know what you were talking about if you used a non PC word. Thats quite different from "possible".

Well it's certainly not possible with people who lie and pretend they don't know what you're talking about.

Assclap said:
I seriously doubt you were able to graduate high school let alone have the knowledge I possess. Youre arguments are great examples of bullshit. You dont even know what logic is since you think a word means the same thing to everyone. Like I said before you need to get educated. Everyone knows that the reason people misunderstand each other all the time is due to different understandings as to what a word means. Only a total buffoon such as yourself doesnt get that elementary concept.

Putting aside your unduly large (and undeserved) ego for a moment, the TRUTH is that you have zero knowledge about my educational background. I am fairly confident that you failed out of grade school, however.

Your empty rhetorical attempt at an ad hominem is an illustration of that. When pressed into duty, all YOU can come up with "bullshit." Plus, despite repeated efforts to get you to tighten it up, you STILL can't get a handle on simple basic grammar and spelling, like the use of the apostrophe. :lmao:

Quite pathetic of you.

Let me try, yet again, to help you out -- my ignorant and uneducated little pal. It IS true that SOMETIMES people get confused as to the intended meaning of something said by another person because SOME words suffer from ambiguity.

OTHER times, whether a lying sack of stupid such as you is willing to admit it or not, the confusion stems from the ignorance of the person who misunderstands the meaning of a perfectly UNAMBIGUOUS word.

Since you are evidently impervious to education and logic, I see no useful purpose in batting you around any further. I might, occasionally, still try to educate you and correct your numerous errors. You are one of life's unfortunates. I feel a sense of civic obligation toward you pathetic sots. But don't abuse the privilege.
You should probably stop while youre ahead. You cant teach me something you dont know. It seems that everyone knows that people have different understandings of different words....well except you. If you have different understandings of a word you fail to communicate.

Forum List

Back