Debate Now Why Is Being "Politically Correct" A Bad Thing To Some People?

yes, dillo... if you say n*gger we know you're referring to the black guy. so what?
Nice to see someone coming around to telling the truth. Now if only Asclepis could see the light.

In the assclap world, if a white person uses the n word, that might mean one thing to the white guy but it would "mean" another thing to the intended target of that word?

As I have tried to patiently explain to him, SOME words ARE ambiguous. OTHER words simply are not.

The PC libs often try to make non ambiguous words into something they are not.

But their efforts are often as silly as they are.

Almost as silly as Assclap's efforts to employ logic.
You must be embarrassed. I just taught you that there is no limit to the amount of words people have different meanings for. Now youre attempting to back pedal so you dont look quite so idiotic. Its ok but like I have told you before you better start thinking deeply before you engage with me and make yourself look stupid. :laugh:

I feel embarrassed for you. That's true.

You taught nothing. You attempted to "teach" that which is not truthful or relevant. Not much more is expected from your ilk.

Despite your attempt to equivocate, the truth is still up front and center; and it exposes you as ignorant, stupid and/or dishonest. Or some combination.

Once again for the terminally stupid (i.e., Assclap): SOME words are ambiguous. OTHER words simply are NOT.

I enjoy making you look stupid, Assclap. But in fairness, it doesn't take much effort on my part. You handle it readily all on your own. For obviously, you truly ARE quite stupid.

You are too stupid and petty to even NOW admit that some words are not ambiguous in the slightest little bit.

Pardon me while I enjoy another hearty laugh at you.

:lmao:

yes, dillo... if you say n*gger we know you're referring to the black guy. so what?
Nice to see someone coming around to telling the truth. Now if only Asclepis could see the light.

your run around on that has been nothing but a stoopid distraction... truth, my ass.

no---it proves that communication is quite possible even if a non PC word is used.
Now youre back pedaling as well. Your claim was that everyone would know what you were talking about if you used a non PC word. Thats quite different from "possible".

Well it's certainly not possible with people who lie and pretend they don't know what you're talking about.

he was trying to make a valid point which you still refuse to acknowledge, so who's being dishonest?

your run around on that has been nothing but a stoopid distraction... truth, my ass.

no---it proves that communication is quite possible even if a non PC word is used.
Now youre back pedaling as well. Your claim was that everyone would know what you were talking about if you used a non PC word. Thats quite different from "possible".

Well it's certainly not possible with people who lie and pretend they don't know what you're talking about.
Like I told you before stop lying and pretending you can read the minds of others because you cant bear to be proven wrong.

he was trying to make a valid point which you still refuse to acknowledge, so who's being dishonest?
He wont acknowledge it because he hates being shown his errors in logic.

In the assclap world, if a white person uses the n word, that might mean one thing to the white guy but it would "mean" another thing to the intended target of that word?

As I have tried to patiently explain to him, SOME words ARE ambiguous. OTHER words simply are not.

The PC libs often try to make non ambiguous words into something they are not.

But their efforts are often as silly as they are.

Almost as silly as Assclap's efforts to employ logic.
You must be embarrassed. I just taught you that there is no limit to the amount of words people have different meanings for. Now youre attempting to back pedal so you dont look quite so idiotic. Its ok but like I have told you before you better start thinking deeply before you engage with me and make yourself look stupid. :laugh:

I feel embarrassed for you. That's true.

You taught nothing. You attempted to "teach" that which is not truthful or relevant. Not much more is expected from your ilk.

Despite your attempt to equivocate, the truth is still up front and center; and it exposes you as ignorant, stupid and/or dishonest. Or some combination.

Once again for the terminally stupid (i.e., Assclap): SOME words are ambiguous. OTHER words simply are NOT.

I enjoy making you look stupid, Assclap. But in fairness, it doesn't take much effort on my part. You handle it readily all on your own. For obviously, you truly ARE quite stupid.

You are too stupid and petty to even NOW admit that some words are not ambiguous in the slightest little bit.

Pardon me while I enjoy another hearty laugh at you.

:lmao:
Pretending you were not educated by me doesnt fool anyone. i bet you dont think anymore that a word means the same thing to everyone do you?

LMAO What valid point was he trying to make by lying ?

Thats correct. My opinion is not fact just like the claim that people are using PC to avoid debate.
The PC tactic of calling someone racist, intolerant or bigoted when that person says something to offend the tender sensibilities of the PC crowd is avoidance of the discussion

calling something a "PC tactic" is just a way of excusing bigotry and thinking no one should call you on it.

You assume that everything that offends the PC crowd is indeed bigotry

I assume that people treating each other decently is only an issue if one is a bigot or a whining child with no self-control
Do not confuse politeness with political correctness one has nothing to do with the other

the whole "political correctness" thing is largely cover for bigotry and insensitivity.... which is not to say that it doesn't go too far sometimes.

but the same people who whine about "political correctness" are the first ones to go into melt down if starbucks uss a red cup

LMAO What valid point was he trying to make by lying ?
Who told you I was lying? Did you read my mind again?

The PC tactic of calling someone racist, intolerant or bigoted when that person says something to offend the tender sensibilities of the PC crowd is avoidance of the discussion

calling something a "PC tactic" is just a way of excusing bigotry and thinking no one should call you on it.

I assume that people treating each other decently is only an issue if one is a bigot or a whining child with no self-control
Do not confuse politeness with political correctness one has nothing to do with the other
Yep, look at USMB: Most of the people who complain about "politeness" are nasty as hell themselves.

They make the rules, of course, so they're allowed.

:rolleyes-41:

no one can match spewing, misogynist obama1deranged rightwingnuts for nasty

Assclap said:
Pretending you were not educated by me doesnt fool anyone. i bet you dont think anymore that a word means the same thing to everyone do you?

^

Another sterling example of your baseless (and dishonestly premised) self congratulation, little Assclap.

AS I have said over and over again, SOME words ARE ambiguous. Fuck it, child. Even an uneducated simpleton such as you knows THAT much.

But as i have patiently and repeatedly told you, there are OTHER words that are NOT at all ambiguous.

Go ahead. Admit it.

It is possible that you might feel a sense of relief by finally starting to confess a little bit of honesty.

It causes you great pain to admit that I have educated you, apparently. So you project.

That's ok. Again, given your general nature and hostility to honesty and truth, I expect no better from you.

Yep, look at USMB: Most of the people who complain about "politeness" are nasty as hell themselves.

You left wing nuts seem to have it down cold.

So it looks like there is still only 1 person that came up with a valid objection to the question in the OP using the definition of PC in post#16. Dilloduck who is still stuck in a logic loop designed to hide his error in thinking.

As I see it only an irrational person lacking in any leadership skills would think being PC was a bad thing when attempting to communicate with someone. Its a scientific fact that when people get upset it activates the freeze,flight, or fight reaction which stifles all communication.

bummer you don't have to take another bar exam. i'm going to guess you weren't this delusional when you took the first one

the whole "political correctness" thing is largely cover for bigotry and insensitivity.... which is not to say that it doesn't go too far sometimes.

but the same people who whine about "political correctness" are the first ones to go into melt down if starbucks uss a red cup

WTF are you talking about ? Liberals developed the PC concept thinking that words hurt feeling and those words needed to replace with "correct ones". The liberal idea of correct naturally.

bummer you don't have to take another bar exam. i'm going to guess you weren't this delusional when you took the first one

I'm guessing that even YOU can grasp the FACT that just because some far leftwingnut hack like you repeatedly proclaims that the right wing folks are misogynists doesn't make it true, jilly.

It's ok that you are so comfortable with your own absurd delusions. But go ahead and be alarmed when others reject your "thinking."

It's all part and parcel OF your delusions.

Forum List

Back