Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

Oddball said:
1) Because it could be used to keep us in.

2) There are better and far more cost effective ways to do the job.

Haha...another “walls don’t work” dumbass.
I said there are more cost effective ways to get the result, dumbass.

Reading for comprehension will really build up you communication skills.

Now it's about cost. It wasn't about cost to give subsides to people to buy electric cars. It wasn't about cost when DumBama expanded the food stamp program. It wasn't about cost to send money to Planned Parenthood. But now? Now it's about cost.

bullshit. Drug dealers aren't responsible for making countries like Honduras into shit holes.
You're a loudmouthed idiot. Of COURSE drugs and the corruption that goes with them is why Honduras is a "shithole"

ROFL! Drugs are just a byproduct of government corruption. The problem with Honduras and most of the countries in Latin America, is that anytime someone tries to start a business, a line of petty government bureaucrats with their hands out forms. There are also tons of the absurd regulations leftwingers love so much. Honduras is the epitome of liberal economic policy and liberal jurisprudence.

Now it's about cost. It wasn't about cost to give subsides to people to buy electric cars. It wasn't about cost when DumBama expanded the food stamp program. It wasn't about cost to send money to Planned Parenthood. But now? Now it's about cost.
I'm against all subsidies and always in favor of cost effectiveness.....You have NFI who you're talking to, do you?

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
Why not some of both? No walls in some places just make it more labor intensive to catch the border jumpers. All your ideas are excellent, but giving Donald his Wall, in strategic places, is not a bad idea. We can afford it. Don't let them fool you.
The next Obama can't make a wall disappear with the stroke of a pen. He can't also fail to staff it without it being obvious. In the first place, Dims refuse to fund your "intensive measures," and the next Obama will make them disappear.

I'm against all subsidies and always in favor of cost effectiveness.....You have NFI who you're talking to, do you?

No I don't. Is this you Barack? :auiqs.jpg:

No I don't. Is this you Barack? :auiqs.jpg:
I'll score the answer to my question a big "YES"...AMF.

Oddball said:

Shit, Jerry loves em Brown never had a problem with costs related to wetbacks...the unAmerican piece of shit spent $25B per year on the filthy fucks while raising taxes and fucking off infrastructure.

Is this your “I’m a total and complete badass” proclamation?

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL
A wall does not prohibit someone from walking in. They can arrive by air or sea, for example. They can go to Canada and then walk over the border. They can dig under the wall or climb over it. Use your brain. The wall Trump and his minions want is a SYMBOL and a symbol only. A symbol of him looking like he is doing something. A symbol that will cost the American taxpayer billions of dollars and essentially do nothing.
Ships and planes are easy to police. Everyone on a plane or a ship has to go through immigration. Your belief that it's easy to get in that way is pure idiocy. Digging under the wall or climbing over it have also been demonstrated to be easily thwarted. All it takes is some listening devices and some guards watching for people trying to climb over. You must assume that ICE is staffed by congenital morons. I have news for you: They aren't as stupid as you are.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux

No there aren't more cost effective ways.

We have much more serious things to worry about if anyone contemplates preventing Americans from leaving.

Oddball said:

Whenever Dims start whining about the cost of something, you know they are full of shit.

Whenever Dims start whining about the cost of something, you know they are full of shit.
Dude, you know I'm not a demoncrat....Knock it off with that shit.

You’re squirmy as fuck....you’re all over the place...you don’t know what you stand for.
I’m thinking you confused, no difference making smartest guys in the room types such as Golfing Gator Mac1958 and g5000 should start your own Party. Now is the time.

The only way to keep illegals out is first to stop international flights coming or going, build wall on Northern border, southern and along the shores of pacific, gulf of mexico and atlantic and hope no one can dig under one of the walls. Otherwise one fucking wall on the southern border means nothing. In other words seal off the U.S. and the citizens from anything or anyone from the outside world. Only then can the wacko's have peace.

The only way to keep illegals out is first to stop international flights coming or going, build wall on Northern border, southern and along the shores of pacific, gulf of mexico and atlantic and hope no one can dig under one of the walls. Otherwise one fucking wall on the southern border means nothing. In other words seal off the U.S. and the citizens from anything or anyone from the outside world. Only then can the wacko's have peace.

Conversely....don’t build any wall, keep the border wide open, let in as many disgusting thirdworlders as we possibly can to fuck good Americans over, ruin our public education, destroy our healthcare, pack our prisons full and fuck up every single city and community they reside in....Only then can the wackos have peace.

This is fun.

Forum List

Back