Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

A quitter is one who tries to achieve the impossible knowing their goal is unrealistic. A person who supports aggressive action that will work is not a quitter.
Here ya go...

wavewhiteflag.jpg

Well we'll see who wins out in the end, you or me. Wouldn't it suck to be outsmarted by a quitter???

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux
Simple. Trump lied by saying "Mexico is going to pay for the wall," when in reality he never had an agreement with them to do so. Therefore, the whole idea is invalid. Simple.

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
Quit falling down the well
What about the diseased illegal aliens?

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL
A wall does not prohibit someone from walking in. They can arrive by air or sea, for example. They can go to Canada and then walk over the border. They can dig under the wall or climb over it. Use your brain. The wall Trump and his minions want is a SYMBOL and a symbol only. A symbol of him looking like he is doing something. A symbol that will cost the American taxpayer billions of dollars and essentially do nothing.
Derp!
You're a brainless partisan.
More derp, what a surprise!

Your argument is one often used by desperate fools. In the real world when you have a problem you track it to its root / origin. The problem with illegals is at the border and not In the strawberry field.

You have the right idea. You just can't identify the problem correctly. If you can't identify the problem you can't see the solution.

The problem is NOT immigrants in and of themselves.

It's the JOBS they come here for. But you're too caught up in hatred of immigrants to see the real problem and the real solution

This is as simple as shit gets, it always has been but you bleeding heart Loons are blinded by your bullshit nobility and prefer to make it a complex issue.
The PROBLEM is; we border a nation full of low grade, low iQ, desperate, filthy thirdworlders whom all want a piece of the free shit we offer here.
The SOLUTION is; we build a barrier between us and them and defend the muthafucker like Fort Knox to keep us from becoming them. We know exactly what happens when they overrun and beanerize a community, city and state...look at the super shithole...Mexifornia.

This is as simple as shit gets, it always has been but you bleeding heart Loons are blinded by your bullshit nobility and prefer to make it a complex issue.
The PROBLEM is; we border a nation full of low grade, low iQ, desperate, filthy thirdworlders whom all want a piece of the free shit we offer here.
The SOLUTION is; we build a barrier between us and them and defend the muthafucker like Fort Knox to keep us from becoming them. We know exactly what happens when they overrun and beanerize a community, city and state...look at the super shithole...Mexifornia.

Again...you're blinded by your hatred and bigotry

Again...you're blinded by your hatred and bigotry

Haha...look, NOBODY will take you serious with that shit spewing from your mouth.....When our founders declared our sovereignty they didn’t give two fucks what bordering nations thought and neither should we...Listen closely....WE OWE MEXICO NOTHING, ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH!
We owe the American people protection from neighboring shitholes and that’s that. There is no debating this.
By the way, what part of Mehico are you from?

None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL
A wall does not prohibit someone from walking in. They can arrive by air or sea, for example. They can go to Canada and then walk over the border. They can dig under the wall or climb over it. Use your brain. The wall Trump and his minions want is a SYMBOL and a symbol only. A symbol of him looking like he is doing something. A symbol that will cost the American taxpayer billions of dollars and essentially do nothing.
Derp!
You are such a dimwit.

If I were an illegal, I’d just save some money, fly to Vancouver and walk across the border up there. Better weather….and you don’t risk stepping in that turd known as Texas

Trumpanzees seem to forget about boats. I have a brother who lives north of San Diego and he said many come in by sea in the dead of night.

Yeah, so because the wall can only stop 40-80%, what the hell, why stop any of them. Dumbass.

Post that figure as fact, dumbass.
You Trumpanzees NEVER bother to post proof of your claims.
I did a google search using your comment and came up with 0% articles or links. ZERO.

Your argument is one often used by desperate fools. In the real world when you have a problem you track it to its root / origin. The problem with illegals is at the border and not In the strawberry field.

You have the right idea. You just can't identify the problem correctly. If you can't identify the problem you can't see the solution.

The problem is NOT immigrants in and of themselves.

It's the JOBS they come here for. But you're too caught up in hatred of immigrants to see the real problem and the real solution
He hates immigrants, but you want to take their jobs away. Do you intend to deport them after they have been discovered working here? Of course not. That would be "hate."

You're a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

-Geaux
Simple. Trump lied by saying "Mexico is going to pay for the wall," when in reality he never had an agreement with them to do so. Therefore, the whole idea is invalid. Simple.
How could Trump make an agreement with Mexico before he was president?

You're a special kind of dumbass.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
The wall is no problem. It needs to be built around the district of Columbia

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

Because democrats were forced to surrender their slaves after the Civil War, and their attempt to keep Blacks from voting didn't work because the Republicans kept passing Civil Rights legislation.....and now, Blacks are not happy with democrats, so the democrats want a new slave class from Mexico..........

Those “democrats” are today’s “republicans “. How many times you going to spin that lie about Dems .
/——/ Total bullshyt excuse democRATs have tried to get people to believe for decades. At no time did Slave holding democRATs switch sides with the Republicans who defeated them. How pathetic.

No far from it. Some very bad people come across but by and large they have been a beneficial influence to the nation.

By and large? So what percentage of "by and large" would not being beneficial be acceptable?

Well, the way I look at it is this; how many illegals do you think are here? 10M? 15M? 20M? Lets say 10M. The overwhelming majority buy things that creates sales tax revenue which stays in the states where it is spent. . The sales tax receipts--depending on how many you think are here--are equal to the population of many states. Michigan has 9 million people...so we're talking about the sales tax revenue generated by the State of Michigan. That is a sizable impact in real dollars spread across a great many states.

We can't have open borders. That is a no-brainer. And the ones we do allow into the nation officially need to have a much more stringent screening process. But the fallacy that all these folks do is take and give nothing back is flat out wrong.

Wouldn't it be nice if the rest of us only paid sales tax.

Is that the best you can do?

For you....yes. Paying sales tax...dumbass.

So the calculation, dumbass, is you can have a bunch of natives paying sales taxes, property taxes, income taxes, etc… and take that money OR you can have a bunch of natives paying sales taxes, property taxes, income taxes, etc….in addition to the Michigan-sized impact of 9,000,000 people paying sales taxes as well. If politics were removed from the equation, every governor would say they would want the greater sales tax receipts in addition to what every one else is paying.

I know your playbook (one page) is to bitch about the consumption of the illegal aliens. Shove it up your ass. Natives consume just as many resources, more in fact since they avail themselves of the entire suite of offerings by governments (the court system for one fuck face).

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
The wall is no problem. It needs to be built around the district of Columbia

nice

Yeah, so because the wall can only stop 40-80%, what the hell, why stop any of them. Dumbass.

Good question. We've had an unparalelled expansion of our economy (which was already the world's strongest) when immigration (illegal and otherwise) really got going, we've had comparatively few problems with illegals compared to natives, and a great amount of non citizens have served with honor in our military service.

We can't have open borders but this jihad you guys have launched against brown people is really stupid.

Sure...they're all valedictorians.

No far from it. Some very bad people come across but by and large they have been a beneficial influence to the nation.

Horseshit. Immigrants have mostly been a bad influence on this country. Consider the mafia. They were all immigrants.

Immigrants had little opportunity to make money back in those days. As things got better, many of the people in those organizations were already in.......and there's only one way out.

Today people can come here and do okay if they learn a trade, get educated or start their own business. However many of the people from South-Central don't even want to learn the language. They don't have the will or energy as European immigrants had. Sure, they will work hard, but they will never become anything because manual labor doesn't pay anything anymore. Then they end up on some welfare program.

People from Ellis Island had more of a motivation to become Americans. They cut ties to their homeland instead of making money here and sending it back home. They felt blessed to be part of our country unlike these people from the south that feel coming here is something owed to them.

I was born in an immigrant community so I know the difference between the attitude of people back then and the people I see on the news today. It's a night and day difference.........and no, for you liberals reading this, it wasn't meant in a racial way.

really

Derp!
You are such a dimwit.
A triple shot of derp! Impressive

If I were an illegal, I’d just save some money, fly to Vancouver and walk across the border up there. Better weather….and you don’t risk stepping in that turd known as Texas

Trumpanzees seem to forget about boats. I have a brother who lives north of San Diego and he said many come in by sea in the dead of night.

Post that figure as fact, dumbass.
You Trumpanzees NEVER bother to post proof of your claims.
I did a google search using your comment and came up with 0% articles or links. ZERO.

Yeah, that must mean the wall won't stop any of them.....dumbass.

By and large? So what percentage of "by and large" would not being beneficial be acceptable?

Well, the way I look at it is this; how many illegals do you think are here? 10M? 15M? 20M? Lets say 10M. The overwhelming majority buy things that creates sales tax revenue which stays in the states where it is spent. . The sales tax receipts--depending on how many you think are here--are equal to the population of many states. Michigan has 9 million people...so we're talking about the sales tax revenue generated by the State of Michigan. That is a sizable impact in real dollars spread across a great many states.

We can't have open borders. That is a no-brainer. And the ones we do allow into the nation officially need to have a much more stringent screening process. But the fallacy that all these folks do is take and give nothing back is flat out wrong.

Wouldn't it be nice if the rest of us only paid sales tax.

Is that the best you can do?

For you....yes. Paying sales tax...dumbass.

So the calculation, dumbass, is you can have a bunch of natives paying sales taxes, property taxes, income taxes, etc… and take that money OR you can have a bunch of natives paying sales taxes, property taxes, income taxes, etc….in addition to the Michigan-sized impact of 9,000,000 people paying sales taxes as well. If politics were removed from the equation, every governor would say they would want the greater sales tax receipts in addition to what every one else is paying.

I know your playbook (one page) is to bitch about the consumption of the illegal aliens. Shove it up your ass. Natives consume just as many resources, more in fact since they avail themselves of the entire suite of offerings by governments (the court system for one fuck face).

Sorry pal, you must be using that fricken Obama math. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back