Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

Well isn’t that what a representative is supposed to do, carry out the wishes of their constituents?

Wait...so you understand that Trump really doesn't know if the wall would work...or what it's true costs are...and you don't care?

Things are starting to get clearer

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux
It's wacist.

Trump doesn't give a SHIT about the Wall. Doesn't know or care what it would cost to build it.

Doesn't care if it will be effective...doesn't know if it will be effective

And CERTAINLY doesn't care about the people who's land would be taken to build it.

He wants it because his BASE wants it.

Full stop
Doing what his base wants is the hallmark of principled politician. Democrats believe they should ignore the reasons their constituents voted for them. You just admitted that.

Douchebags like are the ones who don't care what the wall costs. You don't care about any land taken to build it, and you know it will be effective. You don't want it because you want to turn this country into Mexico. You're a traitor to your country.

Well isn’t that what a representative is supposed to do, carry out the wishes of their constituents?

Wait...so you understand that Trump really doesn't know if the wall would work...or what it's true costs are...and you don't care?

We all know that walls work, moron. It has been proven over and over. Only the brain-dead refuse to admit it.

The "true cost" of the wall is negative. It will save us massive amounts of money.

We all know that walls work, moron. It has been proven over and over. Only the brain-dead refuse to admit it.

The "true cost" of the wall is negative. It will save us massive amounts of money.
If this wall actually worked when will this money saving come in? Before or after the produce rots in the fields? How many more handouts is the government going to have to give to the farmers?

Alabama Illegal Immigrant Crackdown Destroys Farm Business

He knows the wall will work because it’s worked in other places tried. You on the other hand claim it won’t without anything to support your claim.

However there is more evidence that the wall will work, and that is the Democrats fighting so hard to stop it. You see, if the Democrats really thought the wall would be a failure, the would have given minimal effort to stop it. They would have been able to use the wall as a campaign issue for many years to come.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump doesn't give a SHIT about the Wall. Doesn't know or care what it would cost to build it.

Doesn't care if it will be effective...doesn't know if it will be effective

And CERTAINLY doesn't care about the people who's land would be taken to build it.

He wants it because his BASE wants it.

Full stop

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Sorry dude...you just exposed yourself.

You KNOW Trump hasn't a clue and ya don't fukken care

Why is building the wall wrong?

Trick question! It's not!

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

-Geaux
B.

You idiots cant figure out that it wont work. Mexico wont pay for it and no Drumpf shouldnt have a memorial erected in his name that passes as a wall. Thats all Drumpf really wants. A legacy.
We figured out that everyone who says it won't work is a lying douchebag dumbass.
We figured out that everyone that wants a wall is a brainless twit being lead around by the nose by an orange carnival barker and future convict.
You didn't "figure it out." That's what your party propaganda organs told you to think.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
B.

You idiots cant figure out that it wont work. Mexico wont pay for it and no Drumpf shouldnt have a memorial erected in his name that passes as a wall. Thats all Drumpf really wants. A legacy.
We figured out that everyone who says it won't work is a lying douchebag dumbass.
We figured out that everyone that wants a wall is a brainless twit being lead around by the nose by an orange carnival barker and future convict.
You didn't "figure it out." That's what your party propaganda organs told you to think.
I figured it out. I watched idiots like you get up and reveal themselves as lacking the intellectual ability to think for themselves without Briefbart or Faux news.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
B.

I figured it out. I watched idiots like you get up and reveal themselves as lacking the intellectual ability to think for themselves without Briefbart or Faux news.
More party propaganda.

POTUS was a classic WINNER today... Mowed down Schumer and Pelosi in classic fashion

Build the wall Chuck or I'm shutting her down

-Geaux

POTUS was a classic WINNER today... Mowed down Schumer and Pelosi in classic fashion

-Geaux

Which is what we were looking for the last two years. Why now?
It's his last chance before he Dims take over Congress. He should have done it instead of passing that huge spending boondoggle with the increase in the military budget. He got his priorities screwed up because he has so many generals in his administration.

Trump was smart to open it up to media. That way Chucky and Skankles couldn't lie about it later

-Geaux

-Geaux

Which is what we were looking for the last two years. Why now?
It's his last chance before he Dims take over Congress. He should have done it instead of passing that huge spending boondoggle with the increase in the military budget. He got his priorities screwed up because he has so many generals in his administration.

I think he wanted to get so much done he forgot what got him elected. Originally he wanted 38 billion for the wall and now is fighting just to get 5 billion which is less than a tenth of what we spend on food stamps in just one year.

He should go back to demanding the 38 billion, and let the Democrats negotiate down from there.

Nancy Pelosi sums up Trump's wall...

DuMLQcgXQAEx6Oo.jpg

Because, the left cannot undo a wall.

They can undo a hiring surge for border patrol agents. They can change the protocol for border patrol to allow all their voters to sneak in. They can shut down electronic monitoring to open the floodgates.

The wall is FUCKING PERMANENT and they know they will lose forever and the communist revolution will never happen.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL!!!

Because, the left cannot undo a wall.

They can undo a hiring surge for border patrol agents. They can change the protocol for border patrol to allow all their voters to sneak in. They can shut down electronic monitoring to open the floodgates.

The wall is FUCKING PERMANENT and they know they will lose forever and the communist revolution will never happen.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL!!!
No. A wall is not permanent.

111223115628-berlin-wall-1989-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Forum List

Back