Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

There are no new alternative energy industries because nobody wants over priced unreliable energy unless it's subsidized by the taxpayer.

"Our last President screwed you people by making you lose your jobs, but as your next Democrat President, I'm going to help you get lower paying jobs to replace them." When pigs fly.

The point is that Democrats want to run industry as you denied. If it were up to them, everything would be ran by government just like Communist or Dictatorship countries.

I've been using credit cards for a very long time. Until that big-eared bozo invaded the White House, I never had to pay a transfer fee on balances. After DumBama attacked the credit card industry, I've had to in spite of my outstanding credit rating.

This is why Democrats should never have power in this country ever again. They are dictators and Communists.

Have you ever considered that your political views are perhaps a bit childish?

Sorry 'bout your transaction fees, but basing you entire political opinions on your wallet is kind of unpatriotic!

BTW - I pay the same fees.

You and I wouldn't be paying those fees if Democrats stayed out of the private market. What's unpatriotic about that?
They had a reason to do it. Which you and I don't know LOL

We both know.

Democrats cater to their own at the expense of the opposition. Irresponsible people vote Democrat. Responsible people vote Republican. So Ears goal was to make it better for irresponsible people at the expense of responsible people.
Why how much is a transfer? LOL. the difference is Democrats care about their fellow man and Republicans are. brainwashed racist bigot haters LOL...

It’s about 3% of the balance, but that’s irrelevant. The point is these control freaks use politics to buy votes at the expense of others. The are not for America, they are for power and their constituents only. The hell with the rest of the people.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux
A wall is stupid. Rates of illegal immigration were already dropping when president obama was in office. It exists as a unicorn to bigoted ignorant trumpkins

All while the Donald has illegal immigrants on his staff.

Ignorant twist

They had a reason to do it. Which you and I don't know LOL

We both know.

Democrats cater to their own at the expense of the opposition. Irresponsible people vote Democrat. Responsible people vote Republican. So Ears goal was to make it better for irresponsible people at the expense of responsible people.
Why how much is a transfer? LOL. the difference is Democrats care about their fellow man and Republicans are. brainwashed racist bigot haters LOL...
Democrats don't give a rats ass about their fellow man, especially their fellow Americans. They prove that every day when they support illegal immigration.
the hell they do, but they are for an ID card and the Republicans know it but they always use it for political gain to fear monger that as well. The wall is a bad joke.

They are for an ID card unless it's used for voting, right?

What a total fraud.
Free id. to vote!

Have you ever considered that your political views are perhaps a bit childish?

Sorry 'bout your transaction fees, but basing you entire political opinions on your wallet is kind of unpatriotic!

BTW - I pay the same fees.

You and I wouldn't be paying those fees if Democrats stayed out of the private market. What's unpatriotic about that?
The coal industry is dying a fitting death at this point and yes there are plenty of people who want alternative energy clean energy instead of coal. Only idiots don't. Oops brainwashed functional idiots.

They don't want it unless the taxpayers subsidize it.
A very good investment in comparison with a lot of stuff. To be phased out.
A coal fired power plant is a much better investment. It will last a minimum of 40 years, and provide reliable power the whole time.
no illegals for you in your home; only the emissions from the plant, in Your neighborhood.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

-Geaux
B.

You idiots cant figure out that it wont work. Mexico wont pay for it and no Drumpf shouldnt have a memorial erected in his name that passes as a wall. Thats all Drumpf really wants. A legacy.
We figured out that everyone who says it won't work is a lying douchebag dumbass.

"Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries .....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way

I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built

People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!" - President Trump

"Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries .....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way

I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built

People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!" - President Trump
We don't have a common defense problem we have a refugee problem on our southern border; our welfare clause is general and we have a commerce clause.

So the Caravan issue turned put to be a noting burger ...and the wall is a boondoggle.

Got it

Trump doesn't give a SHIT about the Wall. Doesn't know or care what it would cost to build it.

Doesn't care if it will be effective...doesn't know if it will be effective

And CERTAINLY doesn't care about the people who's land would be taken to build it.

He wants it because his BASE wants it.

Full stop

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .

So keep letting illegals in and then keep increasing the size and cost of the fucking government because we keep letting illegals into the country. That's your plan?

I can agree with going after people who hire illegals with stiff fines but we should also file federal charges for any state government that actively harbors these criminals

Last edited:
Better plan. Crack down on businesses that HIRE them. That's why they come here stupid

Better plan. Crack down on businesses that HIRE them. That's why they come here stupid

Can't you read?

I posted this

I can agree with going after people who hire illegals with stiff fines

Why don't you slow down when you read. You can move your lips and follow along with your finger if you have to. Don't worry no one will laugh if you do

Trump doesn't give a SHIT about the Wall. Doesn't know or care what it would cost to build it.

Doesn't care if it will be effective...doesn't know if it will be effective

And CERTAINLY doesn't care about the people who's land would be taken to build it.

He wants it because his BASE wants it.

Full stop

Well isn’t that what a representative is supposed to do, carry out the wishes of their constituents?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
B.

You idiots cant figure out that it wont work. Mexico wont pay for it and no Drumpf shouldnt have a memorial erected in his name that passes as a wall. Thats all Drumpf really wants. A legacy.
We figured out that everyone who says it won't work is a lying douchebag dumbass.
We figured out that everyone that wants a wall is a brainless twit being lead around by the nose by an orange carnival barker and future convict.

Forum List

Back