Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux

It won't work.
You build a 1000 wall there will be a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it's built.

This 2-1/2 minute video at the end will describe the 240 tunnels they've already found in the San Diego region alone.

UZPRGACQVBCWTE6CPV5RJKTXLE.jpg

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly to an alert. Anything that can be seen---can & will always be compromised. Something that can't be seen won't even be attempted.

Now your Ass Clown turned down a proposal by Chuck Schummer & Nancy Pelosi to do just that. Add more border security and technology to the border, if Trump would go along with a DACA (dreamer bill). Trump refused it--he wants his worthless piece of shit wall--that no congress is going to fund. If Republicans wouldn't do it, Democrats sure won't.

Put in simple term it won't solve the problem because most illegal immigrants in the US did not sneak across the border. Long before the wall is complete, we will be cutting holes for drainage, wildlife crossings and replacing parts with fencing. It's a solution for a crisis that does not exist.

Because, the left cannot undo a wall.

They can undo a hiring surge for border patrol agents. They can change the protocol for border patrol to allow all their voters to sneak in. They can shut down electronic monitoring to open the floodgates.

The wall is FUCKING PERMANENT and they know they will lose forever and the communist revolution will never happen.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL!!!
No. A wall is not permanent.

111223115628-berlin-wall-1989-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

So who’s going to take it down?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

They can undo a hiring surge for border patrol agents. They can change the protocol for border patrol to allow all their voters to sneak in. They can shut down electronic monitoring to open the floodgates.

The wall is FUCKING PERMANENT and they know they will lose forever and the communist revolution will never happen.

Wasting money is all the right wing knows how to do. We don't have a common defense problem on our southern border, it is a refugee problem.

this is the federal power that is actually delegated to Congress: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

-Geaux

It won't work.
You build a 1000 wall there will be a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it's built.

This 2-1/2 minute video at the end will describe the 240 tunnels they've already found in the San Diego region alone.

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly to an alert. Anything that can be seen---can & will always be compromised. Something that can't be seen won't even be attempted.

Now your Ass Clown turned down a proposal by Chuck Schummer & Nancy Pelosi to do just that. Add more border security and technology to the border, if Trump would go along with a DACA (dreamer bill). Trump refused it--he wants his worthless piece of shit wall--that no congress is going to fund. If Republicans wouldn't do it, Democrats sure won't.

Put in simple term it won't solve the problem because most illegal immigrants in the US did not sneak across the border. Long before the wall is complete, we will be cutting holes for drainage, wildlife crossings and replacing parts with fencing. It's a solution for a crisis that does not exist.

Nothing is 100% effective. I'll accept an 80% level of confidence the wall would reduce illegal crossings by 68%

-Geaux

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

It won't work.

Nothing is 100% effective. I'll accept an 80% level of confidence the wall would reduce illegal crossings by 68%

-Geaux

The empirical evidence shows that the wall will be 100% effective where it actually exists.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

It won't work.

-Geaux

How many people are being processed per day now? Ellis Island could be upgraded to process tens of thousands.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

It won't work.

-Geaux

The empirical evidence shows that the wall will be 100% effective where it actually exists.

this is the federal power that is actually delegated to Congress: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.

No. A wall is not permanent.

111223115628-berlin-wall-1989-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

So who’s going to take it down?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Probably the Mexican illegals after laughing at it for a moment.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

It won't work.

-Geaux

That's a crock of B.S,

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly. Something they can see, can and will always be compromised, something they can't see won't even be attempted.

You had a Republican full house for two years, why in the hell do you think they didn't vote for it.

Here's 2-1/2 minutes of reasons.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

It won't work.

-Geaux

That's a crock of B.S,

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly. Something they can see, can and will always be compromised, something they can't see won't even be attempted.

You had a Republican full house for two years, why in the hell do you think they didn't vote for it.

Here's 2-1/2 minutes of reasons.

If you have a wall, you don't have to respond quickly. You have all the time in the world. That's the whole point of the wall. It's going to take someone at least 15 minutes to get over a 30 ft wall, and that's all the time needed for border patrol to drive up to the location and apprehend the offenders. Without the wall, and offender can be 2-3 miles into US territory before border patrol arrives on the scene.

Building the wall also doesn't prevent you from deploying high tech motion detectors, drones, whatever. In fact, the wall enhances the effectiveness of all other measures.

You shot down your own argument.

Last edited:
To do what? Go to the airports where most illegals come in?

Or look for tunnels 100 miles away?

To do what? Go to the airports where most illegals come in?

Or look for tunnels 100 miles away?
40% of illegals are visa overstays. What you're saying is that we should do nothing about the other 60%. It boggles my mind as to why lefties believe that's a good argument.

"We voted for Trump to keep us safer and got Jared, working for the the diametrically opposite result."

"We voted for Trump to keep us safer and got Jared, working for the the diametrically opposite result."
Didn't you take your Lithium today?
just quoting Ann Coulter. i agree with her. this prison reform bill is nuts
I like a lot of what Coulter says, but on some issues she's just a Nazi fruitcake. She's the most hardcore drug warrior there is, and I think all drugs should be legal.

Forum List

Back