Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux
/----/ I just received this email.

Dear Cellblock2429,
Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi continue to put open borders and illegal immigrants over American citizens.
But this isn’t the first time they jeopardized America’s safety.
Look at the email I sent you almost a year ago when Chuck decided illegal immigrants come before HARD-WORKING AMERICANS.
Now Democrats are STILL playing political games at the expense of the American people and our national security. NO MORE!
Join the millions of patriots who are signing this written statement demanding Democrats finally put Americans first and FUND THE WALL:
OFFICIAL WRITTEN STATEMENT TO FUND THE WALL

TO: Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi

YOU HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOU CARE MORE ABOUT PROTECTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND WIDE OPEN BORDERS THAN ME, AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO PUT AMERICA FIRST AND FULLY FUND THE WALL!

Sincerely,
James, An American Citizen
Thank you
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States
xi2WI-PqCAB-Mth3NoJZ-5l-jRX0k5yyS6eskhGjOcrstIDb8idVqdZgoILTkeiPgqiQsfDaT8ued603IkysU-rJFyjwIXiWTUq9RAA0tvoLUNhW5JxpjMo=s0-d-e1-ft
we have a refugee problem not a common defense problem.
No refugees no problem. They are an unarmed invading force.
/——/ We appreciate you taking the time to wand each of them with a metal detector for weapons. Thanks.

There are no new alternative energy industries because nobody wants over priced unreliable energy unless it's subsidized by the taxpayer.

"Our last President screwed you people by making you lose your jobs, but as your next Democrat President, I'm going to help you get lower paying jobs to replace them." When pigs fly.

The point is that Democrats want to run industry as you denied. If it were up to them, everything would be ran by government just like Communist or Dictatorship countries.

I've been using credit cards for a very long time. Until that big-eared bozo invaded the White House, I never had to pay a transfer fee on balances. After DumBama attacked the credit card industry, I've had to in spite of my outstanding credit rating.

This is why Democrats should never have power in this country ever again. They are dictators and Communists.

Have you ever considered that your political views are perhaps a bit childish?

Sorry 'bout your transaction fees, but basing you entire political opinions on your wallet is kind of unpatriotic!

BTW - I pay the same fees.

You and I wouldn't be paying those fees if Democrats stayed out of the private market. What's unpatriotic about that?

If you feel that government should not be involved in the 'private market', then convince the 'private market' not to transact using U.S. federal dollars or that of any government that you do not want 'interfering'.

Your so called 'private market' only exists because of the government.

You, like so many conservatives, want and love money but do not have the slightest idea of what it is or where it comes from.

Hey, my dogs want and love milkbones. They don't know what they are or where they come from...

Intellectually you seem to be at the same level.

The government doesn't own the dollars they just print them. The owners are the people who they are in the possession of.

In the private market, money is created by the company owners and employees. They give some of that money in taxation to the government. In other words, the private sector supports the public sector, not the other way around. So don't believe in this fallacy there would be no private market without the government. Government cannot survive without the private market because the government doesn't produce sellable goods or services.

Nonsense. Government CAN produce goods and services. In our society they produce quite a lot of goods and services.

If you had a brain you'd know the all ownership and disposition of wealth is determined by the dominant military force. In this case The U.S. government.

The money that you possess is a U.S. government note stating what the U.S. government recognizes as your wealth - without the government your worth absolutely NADA . It is in fact the property of the government.

If you think that the private market could exist without government I suggest that you study the economy of the dark ages and see what happened when the government was destroyed in Western Europe. Or more recently Yeltsin era Russia when there was barely a government - and there was barely an economy.

Your 'private market' exists in a womb created by government.

But hey - enjoy those milkbones and don't think about what they are or where they come from...WOOF!

I never said government doesn't play a role, but to insist that government IS THE REASON we have a private market is ridiculous.

Government can produce goods and services as long as they have the money to do so. They get their money from taxpayers. Nobody is going to work for free and nobody is going to supply government with the necessary items to create product for free. Government gets it's money from the private sector.

Government works for the people and in return, the people pay the government just like consumers do in the private sector.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

-Geaux

Dear Cellblock2429,
Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi continue to put open borders and illegal immigrants over American citizens.
Look at the email I sent you almost a year ago when Chuck decided illegal immigrants come before HARD-WORKING AMERICANS.
Now Democrats are STILL playing political games at the expense of the American people and our national security. NO MORE!
Join the millions of patriots who are signing this written statement demanding Democrats finally put Americans first and FUND THE WALL:

YOU HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOU CARE MORE ABOUT PROTECTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND WIDE OPEN BORDERS THAN ME, AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO PUT AMERICA FIRST AND FULLY FUND THE WALL!

Sincerely,
Thank you
Donald J. Trump
xi2WI-PqCAB-Mth3NoJZ-5l-jRX0k5yyS6eskhGjOcrstIDb8idVqdZgoILTkeiPgqiQsfDaT8ued603IkysU-rJFyjwIXiWTUq9RAA0tvoLUNhW5JxpjMo=s0-d-e1-ft
No, we have an environmental problem, Dan. Millions of people a year flooding over our borders, a few with another 9/11 attack plans in their backpacks, and that takes a lot of additional landfills to accommodate them, which have to be paid for with half a dozen federal agencies involved in the oversight of America's water tables. In 1991, it took the state of Virginia $1 Billion Dollars to clean up a 25-mile area of water table lands that were affected by half a dozen parks in a 2 square mile radius that had infected animals brought there to have them pee and poop because their owners lived in apartments with no yard space for their pets. The particular organism in the excrement also infected a local population of wild mammals and birds. In humans, there was a greater than normal number of nonsmokers getting malignant lung cancer from the infected water table.

It's complicated, but our Latin neighbors have no compunctions in the past about dumping on our doorstep even more criminally insane criminals, insane asylum candidates, serial rapists, AIDs-infected night ladies, rowdies ready to join paramilitary groups and buy armaments, and poor people their higher classes refused to employ so they could have more money. I know we will educate, feed, clothe, hospitalize, experience citizen deaths until the serial murderers are caught, and enable to purchase housing for their families when they get here. But we will also have to get a lot more creative with trash disposal that each million accepted here will invoke. But with each kindness, groups replacing LaRaza which historically has planned political coups to remove themselves from the nation at large and/or take over border states and become a rogue nation replete with punishments for citizens that exceeds the cruelty of their DNA ancestors of the Mayan Inca tribes whose religion incorporates repugnant things done to children. Because we are a nation that allows freedom of religion, a religion demanding criminal behaviors would take advantage of our generosity, and once away from traditional Missions in Mexico, that wild side could reappear in this nation, which would please certain supportive entities from abroad whose goal is to snag everybody into their killing ways, female mutilations, and other unspeakable things.

We need to tell the world, that not only are we done, we will not tolerate disciplining wives with dismissible murder as the chief alternative, thankyouverymuch.

Have you ever considered that your political views are perhaps a bit childish?

Sorry 'bout your transaction fees, but basing you entire political opinions on your wallet is kind of unpatriotic!

BTW - I pay the same fees.

You and I wouldn't be paying those fees if Democrats stayed out of the private market. What's unpatriotic about that?

If you feel that government should not be involved in the 'private market', then convince the 'private market' not to transact using U.S. federal dollars or that of any government that you do not want 'interfering'.

Your so called 'private market' only exists because of the government.

You, like so many conservatives, want and love money but do not have the slightest idea of what it is or where it comes from.

Hey, my dogs want and love milkbones. They don't know what they are or where they come from...

Intellectually you seem to be at the same level.

LMAO! You call federal reserve notes of debt "Money"? Paper scrip backed by nothing of an intrinsic value that can be printed to infinity are digitally created by a few keystrokes? Now, tell me what an intellectual heavyweight you believe yourself to be. I can't WAIT to read your reply.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

If you had a brain you'd know that U.S. currency is backed ultimately by all of the productive work of the American people, and to some extent of the world nowadays. It is a note stating the U.S. government's recognition of your wealth...i.e. your power to buy the above mentioned produce. Without that government your worth squat.

Yeah, our sweat equity moves these pieces of debt paper. I am sure that you are aware of the confiscation of the people's gold REAL MONEY) in lieu of paper I.O.Us after the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of your beloved "gubermint" in 1933 or face prison, correct? House Joint Resolution 192? The loss of allodial rights to property? How our labor was pledged as surety against the debt of USA.INC? I kinda doubt it. Keep on sucking the cock of your beloved federal "gubermint" which is nothing but a corporate entity that rather lamely attempts to act as a legitimate governmental body. You don't know shit from shinola.

Yeah no country's currency has ever collapsed 500%, oh wait it has :eusa_think:

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

Dear Cellblock2429,

Sincerely,
Thank you
Donald J. Trump
we don't have a general warfare clause. it is a general welfare clause.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

Dear Cellblock2429,

Sincerely,
Thank you
Donald J. Trump
No, we have an environmental problem, Dan. Millions of people a year flooding over our borders, a few with another 9/11 attack plans in their backpacks, and that takes a lot of additional landfills to accommodate them, which have to be paid for with half a dozen federal agencies involved in the oversight of America's water tables. In 1991, it took the state of Virginia $1 Billion Dollars to clean up a 25-mile area of water table lands that were affected by half a dozen parks in a 2 square mile radius that had infected animals brought there to have them pee and poop because their owners lived in apartments with no yard space for their pets. The particular organism in the excrement also infected a local population of wild mammals and birds. In humans, there was a greater than normal number of nonsmokers getting malignant lung cancer from the infected water table.

It's complicated, but our Latin neighbors have no compunctions in the past about dumping on our doorstep even more criminally insane criminals, insane asylum candidates, serial rapists, AIDs-infected night ladies, rowdies ready to join paramilitary groups and buy armaments, and poor people their higher classes refused to employ so they could have more money. I know we will educate, feed, clothe, hospitalize, experience citizen deaths until the serial murderers are caught, and enable to purchase housing for their families when they get here. But we will also have to get a lot more creative with trash disposal that each million accepted here will invoke. But with each kindness, groups replacing LaRaza which historically has planned political coups to remove themselves from the nation at large and/or take over border states and become a rogue nation replete with punishments for citizens that exceeds the cruelty of their DNA ancestors of the Mayan Inca tribes whose religion incorporates repugnant things done to children. Because we are a nation that allows freedom of religion, a religion demanding criminal behaviors would take advantage of our generosity, and once away from traditional Missions in Mexico, that wild side could reappear in this nation, which would please certain supportive entities from abroad whose goal is to snag everybody into their killing ways, female mutilations, and other unspeakable things.

We need to tell the world, that not only are we done, we will not tolerate disciplining wives with dismissible murder as the chief alternative, thankyouverymuch.
We have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

Dear Cellblock2429,

Sincerely,
Thank you
Donald J. Trump
Protect and defend our country do you not understand?

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

Dear Cellblock2429,

Sincerely,
Thank you
Donald J. Trump
Our Constitution is Express not Implied. Only the right wing believes in Everything for the general warfare and nothing for the general welfare.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

Dear Cellblock2429,

Sincerely,
Thank you
Donald J. Trump

Quote: We have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause. To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization
We already have rules established, Dan. It's just that the illegals do not respect them because they already have hundreds of miles of areas where they can sneak across with a 50-50 chance they will be undetected. Interpretation: for every 3,000,000 illegal crossers, 1,500,000 of them get it. And since it is already recorded that many crossers have already been escorted back to Mexico, by their 10th crossing at least one of those times they are undetected illegal crossers, all they need is a false id that resembles a green card when they get to a farm or factory where ids aren't looked upon too carefully.​
Why not just let it go, Dan. Most of us do not continue on if we lose 9 chances at much of anything. (Oops, I forgot about Vegas...) Well, anyhow, it only takes one open window to a place where persistence will also make them employed sooner or later.​

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

Dear Cellblock2429,

Sincerely,
Thank you
Donald J. Trump

Quote: We have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause. To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization
We already have rules established, Dan. It's just that the illegals do not respect them because they already have hundreds of miles of areas where they can sneak across with a 50-50 chance they will be undetected. Interpretation: for every 3,000,000 illegal crossers, 1,500,000 of them get it. And since it is already recorded that many crossers have already been escorted back to Mexico, by their 10th crossing at least one of those times they are undetected illegal crossers, all they need is a false id that resembles a green card when they get to a farm or factory where ids aren't looked upon too carefully.

Why not just let it go, Dan. Most of us do not continue on if we lose 9 chances at much of anything. (Oops, I forgot about Vegas...) Well, anyhow, it only takes one open window to a place where persistence will also make them employed sooner or later.​
Ellis Island used to be able to process thousands per day. There should be no refugees waiting for processing on our border.

Dear Cellblock2429,

Sincerely,
Thank you
Donald J. Trump
Our Constitution is Express not Implied. Only the right wing believes in Everything for the general warfare and nothing for the general welfare.
Every President takes an oath to defend our country against all enemies here and abroad. Illegal immigrants are our enemy.

Every President takes an oath to defend our country against all enemies here and abroad. Illegal immigrants are our enemy.
only in right wing fantasy. our welfare clause is general not common.

this is an express power delegated to Congress: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Dear Cellblock2429,

Sincerely,
Thank you
Donald J. Trump
Quote: " Only the right wing believes in Everything for the general warfare and nothing for the general welfare."
Uh, 'scuse me. I know a lot of Republicans who do not own a gun nor care for war, many of whom are missing a body part due to having fought in one. You need to watch those generalized and glossed-over accusations. Even those of us Republicans who believe life starts at conception and should be protected, we are quite at peace on Sunday of sitting next to someone in the same pew who donated $20,000 to the local planned unborn citizen murder factory. And we make no retaliations whatever, because we may believe that forgiveness or punishment is God's job, not ours. However, this drain of unborn citizens is nearing the fifty-million mark, and we will pay a price as a people for this atrocity even if it breaks some of our hearts to think about all that suffering of youngsters who haven't been born yet and when they get here they'll already be gone. :(

Dear Cellblock2429,

Sincerely,
Thank you
Donald J. Trump

We already have rules established, Dan. It's just that the illegals do not respect them because they already have hundreds of miles of areas where they can sneak across with a 50-50 chance they will be undetected. Interpretation: for every 3,000,000 illegal crossers, 1,500,000 of them get it. And since it is already recorded that many crossers have already been escorted back to Mexico, by their 10th crossing at least one of those times they are undetected illegal crossers, all they need is a false id that resembles a green card when they get to a farm or factory where ids aren't looked upon too carefully.

Ellis Island used to be able to process thousands per day. There should be no refugees waiting for processing on our border.

When you mention Ellis Island and what used to be, are you saying you don't care for the wait-your-turn policy on immigration? It's been in place for years, to help integrate people from a variety of nations to get a chance at the American Dream. Are you also in favor of allowing only one area of the world push its way in here?

I guess I do differ with you on that count. I love the Mexican people who live here, but I also enjoy knowing that as Americans, we have many nations touching us when a fair number from each country is allowed in.

Mexico unfortunately is the neighbor who sees an opportunity to overpopulate our nation rather than its own with people it wants nothing to do with. They send us car thieves, home invaders, patients with incurable mental and physical diseases, etc. for the sole purpose of benefitting financially from the money they send back to Mexico to support an economy that so entitles its rich it ignores and reduces its poor to a life of bitterness and poverty. AND they see an opening for America solving all their problems and making their rich classes richer than ever.

Our existing immigration policies stands for equal opportunities to a variety of people. The illegal practice of sending us only problems so far, allows a corrupt Mexico to sing "Don't worry, be happy" all day and all night. It is not fair to the unsung scientist who goes unappreciated in another country who's been waiting for 20 years for his ok to come here, and now, never can because his space has been filled 10,000 times with Mexico's problems.

We finally got one person elected to office who will deal like an adult with the moochers to the south, and what happens? Y'all go all out to kick him in the groin on a constant basis for things he did from the first time he sneezed as a child to frowning at a member of the ninnyhammer press.

Mexico will benefit by having to grow up enough to take care of their own. We will have to get all our druggy kids out of the slammer and put them in the orchards, so what. It'll benefit everyone concerned if we take away the border tit and make Mexico grow more beans.

Mexico is a moochie moochie.
It just wants to eat your cookie.
Say "Adios" to tribulation,
Singing "stupid gringos,- celebration."

Last edited:

It won't work.
You build a 1000 wall there will be a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it's built.

This 2-1/2 minute video at the end will describe the 240 tunnels they've already found in the San Diego region alone.

UZPRGACQVBCWTE6CPV5RJKTXLE.jpg

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly to an alert. Anything that can be seen---can & will always be compromised. Something that can't be seen won't even be attempted.

Now your Ass Clown turned down a proposal by Chuck Schummer & Nancy Pelosi to do just that. Add more border security and technology to the border, if Trump would go along with a DACA (dreamer bill). Trump refused it--he wants his worthless piece of shit wall--that no congress is going to fund. If Republicans wouldn't do it, Democrats sure won't.

Put in simple term it won't solve the problem because most illegal immigrants in the US did not sneak across the border. Long before the wall is complete, we will be cutting holes for drainage, wildlife crossings and replacing parts with fencing. It's a solution for a crisis that does not exist.

Nothing is 100% effective. I'll accept an 80% level of confidence the wall would reduce illegal crossings by 68%

-Geaux

The empirical evidence shows that the wall will be 100% effective where it actually exists.

That's a crock of B.S,

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly. Something they can see, can and will always be compromised, something they can't see won't even be attempted.

You had a Republican full house for two years, why in the hell do you think they didn't vote for it.

Here's 2-1/2 minutes of reasons.

Homeland Security secretary: Border walls work. Yuma sector proves it.
President Donald Trump’s promise to build a wall along our Southern border will save countless innocent lives. Our Border Patrol agents have seen firsthand the success of a border wall in Yuma, Ariz. — which serves as a prime example of how investments in personnel, technology and a border wall can turn the tide against a flood of illegal immigration and secure our homeland.

For years, Yuma sector was besieged by chaos as a nearly unending flood of migrants and drugs poured across our border. Even as agents were arresting on average 800 illegal aliens a day, we were still unable to stop the thousands of trucks filled with drugs and humans that quickly crossed a vanishing point and dispersed into communities all across the country.

It is hard for anyone familiar with Yuma sector today to imagine this scene. That’s because nearly a decade ago, a group of bipartisan lawmakers came together to protect the homeland, save innocent lives, and build a physical barrier across the border.

First it's a fence and not wall and it certainly can crossed.
images

Put in simple term it won't solve the problem because most illegal immigrants in the US did not sneak across the border. Long before the wall is complete, we will be cutting holes for drainage, wildlife crossings and replacing parts with fencing. It's a solution for a crisis that does not exist.
Nothing is 100% effective. I'll accept an 80% level of confidence the wall would reduce illegal crossings by 68%

-Geaux
The empirical evidence shows that the wall will be 100% effective where it actually exists.

That's a crock of B.S,

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly. Something they can see, can and will always be compromised, something they can't see won't even be attempted.

You had a Republican full house for two years, why in the hell do you think they didn't vote for it.

President Donald Trump’s promise to build a wall along our Southern border will save countless innocent lives. Our Border Patrol agents have seen firsthand the success of a border wall in Yuma, Ariz. — which serves as a prime example of how investments in personnel, technology and a border wall can turn the tide against a flood of illegal immigration and secure our homeland.

For years, Yuma sector was besieged by chaos as a nearly unending flood of migrants and drugs poured across our border. Even as agents were arresting on average 800 illegal aliens a day, we were still unable to stop the thousands of trucks filled with drugs and humans that quickly crossed a vanishing point and dispersed into communities all across the country.

It is hard for anyone familiar with Yuma sector today to imagine this scene. That’s because nearly a decade ago, a group of bipartisan lawmakers came together to protect the homeland, save innocent lives, and build a physical barrier across the border.

images

Oh, didn't you know? A stunt like that will bring instant electrocution because the wall will be electrified.

The Democrats know that if Trump achieves his signature Campaign Promise of Building a Wall he will win re-election in a glorious landslide.

When you mention Ellis Island and what used to be, are you saying you don't care for the wait-your-turn policy on immigration? It's been in place for years, to help integrate people from a variety of nations to get a chance at the American Dream. Are you also in favor of allowing only one area of the world push its way in here?

I guess I do differ with you on that count. I love the Mexican people who live here, but I also enjoy knowing that as Americans, we have many nations touching us when a fair number from each country is allowed in.

Mexico unfortunately is the neighbor who sees an opportunity to overpopulate our nation rather than its own with people it wants nothing to do with. They send us car thieves, home invaders, patients with incurable mental and physical diseases, etc. for the sole purpose of benefitting financially from the money they send back to Mexico to support an economy that so entitles its rich it ignores and reduces its poor to a life of bitterness and poverty. AND they see an opening for America solving all their problems and making their rich classes richer than ever.

Our existing immigration policies stands for equal opportunities to a variety of people. The illegal practice of sending us only problems so far, allows a corrupt Mexico to sing "Don't worry, be happy" all day and all night. It is not fair to the unsung scientist who goes unappreciated in another country who's been waiting for 20 years for his ok to come here, and now, never can because his space has been filled 10,000 times with Mexico's problems.

We finally got one person elected to office who will deal like an adult with the moochers to the south, and what happens? Y'all go all out to kick him in the groin on a constant basis for things he did from the first time he sneezed as a child to frowning at a member of the ninnyhammer press.

Mexico will benefit by having to grow up enough to take care of their own. We will have to get all our druggy kids out of the slammer and put them in the orchards, so what. It'll benefit everyone concerned if we take away the border tit and make Mexico grow more beans.

Mexico is a moochie moochie.
It just wants to eat your cookie.
Say "Adios" to tribulation,
Singing "stupid gringos,- celebration."
I keep seeing people saying Mexico is sending us their murders, rapists, thrives, home invaders, and the mental and physical disabled. Exactly how is the government doing this. Do they buy them plane tickets or maybe they drive them up to border and help them over fence.

-Geaux

That's a crock of B.S,

images

Oh, didn't you know? A stunt like that will bring instant electrocution because the wall will be electrified.

The wall will most likely be built of concrete, so that's total bullshit.

The Democrats know that if Trump achieves his signature Campaign Promise of Building a Wall he will win re-election in a glorious landslide.
Build 2000 miles of wall in two years?

No funding. No land...No engineering

Guess he's cooked

Forum List

Back