Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

Americans don't want them at the wage that Mexicans are willing to accept. Americans used to do all those jobs, you fucking moron. My brother used to be a construction contractor until all the low wage Mexican contractors ran him out of business because they hired illegal aliens.
Then bid on prevailing wage projects and he won't have to worry about other contractors using undocumented workers.

More so, if we can build robots to explore the outer solar system, brake into orbit, land and drive around another planet testing soil and atmosphere, we can certainly design machines to replace Mexicans to pick oranges and tomatoes.
So you don't really give a shit about keeping American jobs for Americans.

I forgot to adress your comment that they are white people.

First so you know im not white.

Second when we start having the same problem with the northern boarder I would call for the same action.

What problem do we have now that we didn't have in 1969 (50 years ago); strictly speaking of the border?

Tell me prosecuting these criminals is a net positive for my State along with all the things they cost us on. This is just 7 years of stats.

Ooooh. That looks legit!

If you took Texas and put it in the middle east (which it basically resembles with it’s pollution, miles of nothingness, terrible politics, religion based policies etc…), Trump ass kissers would ban immigration from there.

You're bigger fucking liar than you claim Trump to be. Go to hell.

You mad bro?

Sickened by commies is more like it. I guess you don't care about the people victimized all over this country, by people that shouldn't even be here. Hopefully you'll get a lesson first hand how it feels to lose someone close at the hands of illegal. Then you might understand their reality and won't be so flippant.

You hope I lose someone close at the hands of an illegal alien? Doesn't sound very Christian of you. Did you celebrate Christmas today? If so, you're a fucking hypocrite.

Sure, if you believe biased polling that wants to convince people of something that's not true.

Trump won the presidential election because of the wall. Last midterms broke records for turnouts on both sides. If nobody wanted the wall, the Republican turnout would have been pathetic.
That's not even a logical argument.

Sure, if you believe biased polling that wants to convince people of something that's not true.

Trump won the presidential election because of the wall. Last midterms broke records for turnouts on both sides. If nobody wanted the wall, the Republican turnout would have been pathetic.
That's not even a logical argument.

More logical than only 10% of the people want the wall even though 95% of the country lives nowhere near it.

More cheap excuses. You people never seem to run out of them.

Unfortunately, Ray, they run out of them very fast, then like children, go full circle right back to the argument they started with, as if they never made it before or had it clearly proven wrong.

Well so far, we have.........

These people work illegally and pay taxes for programs they won't collect on.,

These people work harder than Americans.

These people commit less violent crimes than Americans.

These poor people somehow stimulate the economy.

A wall won't work even though nobody can produce evidence of that claim.

They will simply buy tall ladders or dig tunnels, and our border security, military nor engineers figured that out yet.

These people are taking jobs Americans don't want. Jobs that pay $2.00 an hour.

A wall will turn us into Nazi Germany or the USSR.

The only people wanting a wall are xenophobes and racists.

Protecting our borders interferes in capitalism.

Most illegals enter through legal VISA's, therefore nothing should be done about other ways they get in.

I'm sure I missed some you may have thought of. But the truth of the matter is they are looking for any excuse to have a borderless country.

Correct, this is a barrier free country, and that's why we have over 20 million illegals here. If you don't think 20 million people here illegally is an issue, over 70,000 Americans dying from overdoses every year is an issue, Americans losing work and working for lower pay because of foreigners is an issue, Americans getting murdered by these foreigners is an issue, then what is an issue to you?

I don't like that we spend 70 billion a year on food stamps either; especially when I see the kind of people using them at my grocery store, but hey......... we keep spending it anyway.

A wall that we originally wanted is less than half of that, and it's one time only, not an annual thing.
The majority of those 20 million came in to the country legally, then wound up not reporting to the INS when their visas ran out. They take jobs Americans don't want. And you have a bigger chance getting murdered by the alt right, than you do someone whose in the country illegally.

This is a non-issue. Only 10% of the most whacked out part of our population wants this wall.

Of course someone wants a big beautiful wall. However, a lot more people want to know that it will really work, how much will it cost, how long will it take to build it, what parts of the border will have a wall, what is the environmental impact, and what will be done with the rest of the border. Trump tweets one thing today and something entirely different tomorrow. That is not a plan.

It sure is a hell of a lot better plan than closing down the government for a fragment of our federal spending.

A handful of tools costing under a grand will defeat most any wall. On a good day, the police here can answer a call within twenty minutes. Along all those miles of border, that's all the coyotes need to get their human cargo beyond the wall.

So you never dug dirt?

You stupid fuck, go pick up a shovel and start digging.. let's see how far you get.

I grew up in the construction business. I've spent as much time with shovels as you have with keyboards. You just aren't making any sense with your cryptic posts.
Most people that cross illegally for the first time hire someone to help, usually a coyote. Border towns are filled with them. What equipment is needed they will have it.
A handful of tools costing under a grand will defeat most any wall. On a good day, the police here can answer a call within twenty minutes. Along all those miles of border, that's all the coyotes need to get their human cargo beyond the wall.

So you never dug dirt?

You stupid fuck, go pick up a shovel and start digging.. let's see how far you get.

I grew up in the construction business. I've spent as much time with shovels as you have with keyboards. You just aren't making any sense with your cryptic posts.
If you have any understanding of the construction business you probably understand congress's problem with the Trump the wall. Suppose you went to the bank and asked for 5 billion dollars to start building a wall somewhere along the US border with the location not yet determined, the type of wall undetermined, time frame to complete the wall undetermined, environmental impact undetermined, the total cost of the wall undetermined, additional personnel to support the wall undetermined undetermined, and the plan for boarder security where there is no wall undetermined. Obliviously, you would have no chance of getting funding. However, this being goverment the president believes he can get his big beautiful wall by just asking for a slush fund for a wall and border security.

If Trump actually presented congress with a real plan for better border security covering the barrier to used on all 2000 miles of border, the total estimated cost and completion time, then congress could actually evaluate the request. The total lack of details means any decision will not be based on quality of the plan but on party ideology. So congress and the nation would be stuck with whatever Trump decides. That's absolutely unacceptable.

It doesn't matter what Trump does or doesn't do. As far as the Democrats are concerned, no wall for any reason. It has nothing to do with blueprints, plans, locations. It has to do with the Democrats fighting to the death something they can't easily remove or reverse. That's the problem.

We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it.
Trump has reduce the wall debate to a ideological battle because he has never presented a detailed plan to congress for border security. Since he has not specified where he will build border wall(s), a real estimate of cost, the design for the wall, border security for segments not protected by a wall, monitoring, and personnel requirements. He has simply asked congress for a 5 billion dollars slush fund for a wall and border security which allows him to build whatever he wants wherever he wants.

Do you consider me an idiot or what? Do you really believe that if Trump did all or any of those things, the Democrats would give him the 5 billion?

I seriously don't think you understand the anti-white party and what they are really after. It doesn't matter what Trump does, and nobody in the anti-white party to my knowledge has stated his lack of overt plans are why they voted against it.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Tuesday there is nothing she would trade for President Donald Trump’s border wall, setting a hard negotiating stance in advance of an expected December showdown over the issue.

Pelosi Not Willing to Trade Over Border Wall, Calls It Trump ‘Manhood Issue’

Ooooh. That looks legit!

If you took Texas and put it in the middle east (which it basically resembles with it’s pollution, miles of nothingness, terrible politics, religion based policies etc…), Trump ass kissers would ban immigration from there.

You mad bro?

Sickened by commies is more like it. I guess you don't care about the people victimized all over this country, by people that shouldn't even be here. Hopefully you'll get a lesson first hand how it feels to lose someone close at the hands of illegal. Then you might understand their reality and won't be so flippant.

You hope I lose someone close at the hands of an illegal alien? Doesn't sound very Christian of you. Did you celebrate Christmas today? If so, you're a fucking hypocrite.

Fuck you, you don't know me, you only know some of my opinions. Sometimes crack heads like you need reality to knock the shit out of you before you see the light, karma says you should be the victim.

You mad bro?

Fuck you, you don't know me, you only know some of my opinions. Sometimes crack heads like you need reality to knock the shit out of you before you see the light, karma says you should be the victim.

Your opinions are clearly the antithesis to Christian values. So if you're celebrating Christmas, you are, by virtue of fact, a hypocrite. Don't blame me fuck face; you are indicting yourself.

So you never dug dirt?

Most people that cross illegally for the first time hire someone to help, usually a coyote. Border towns are filled with them. What equipment is needed they will have it.
So you never dug dirt?

If you have any understanding of the construction business you probably understand congress's problem with the Trump the wall. Suppose you went to the bank and asked for 5 billion dollars to start building a wall somewhere along the US border with the location not yet determined, the type of wall undetermined, time frame to complete the wall undetermined, environmental impact undetermined, the total cost of the wall undetermined, additional personnel to support the wall undetermined undetermined, and the plan for boarder security where there is no wall undetermined. Obliviously, you would have no chance of getting funding. However, this being goverment the president believes he can get his big beautiful wall by just asking for a slush fund for a wall and border security.

If Trump actually presented congress with a real plan for better border security covering the barrier to used on all 2000 miles of border, the total estimated cost and completion time, then congress could actually evaluate the request. The total lack of details means any decision will not be based on quality of the plan but on party ideology. So congress and the nation would be stuck with whatever Trump decides. That's absolutely unacceptable.

It doesn't matter what Trump does or doesn't do. As far as the Democrats are concerned, no wall for any reason. It has nothing to do with blueprints, plans, locations. It has to do with the Democrats fighting to the death something they can't easily remove or reverse. That's the problem.

We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it.
Trump has reduce the wall debate to a ideological battle because he has never presented a detailed plan to congress for border security. Since he has not specified where he will build border wall(s), a real estimate of cost, the design for the wall, border security for segments not protected by a wall, monitoring, and personnel requirements. He has simply asked congress for a 5 billion dollars slush fund for a wall and border security which allows him to build whatever he wants wherever he wants.

Do you consider me an idiot or what? Do you really believe that if Trump did all or any of those things, the Democrats would give him the 5 billion?

I seriously don't think you understand the anti-white party and what they are really after. It doesn't matter what Trump does, and nobody in the anti-white party to my knowledge has stated his lack of overt plans are why they voted against it.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Tuesday there is nothing she would trade for President Donald Trump’s border wall, setting a hard negotiating stance in advance of an expected December showdown over the issue.

Pelosi Not Willing to Trade Over Border Wall, Calls It Trump ‘Manhood Issue’

It's called the Art of the Deal.

You mad bro?

Your opinions are clearly the antithesis to Christian values. So if you're celebrating Christmas, you are, by virtue of fact, a hypocrite. Don't blame me fuck face; you are indicting yourself.

Hey bitch, I'm not going to discuss religion with you, you're just trying to deflect form the fact you couldn't care less about the people being victimized by illegals.

Number one it won't work. It hits the symptom, not the cause. As long as employers are hiring they'll keep coming.

Problem won't stop until you jail the employers and punish them as hard. The illegals aren't stupid they see the remittances coming back for thousands of dollars so they know the money is up here, more than they can make in a year down there in one Western Union transfer. If they can stand pulling chicken guts for a few years they'll make up what they paid the coyote and much more. You guys are all full of shit, jail employers, not fines that are slaps on the wrist, and the problem stops. Right now they are making a show of prosecuting one or two once in a while. If US employers aren't hiring, where are all those remittances coming from? A good part of their GDP? Stop the remittances and it stops the problem.

Forum List

Back