Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

You mad bro?

Sickened by commies is more like it. I guess you don't care about the people victimized all over this country, by people that shouldn't even be here. Hopefully you'll get a lesson first hand how it feels to lose someone close at the hands of illegal. Then you might understand their reality and won't be so flippant.

You hope I lose someone close at the hands of an illegal alien? Doesn't sound very Christian of you. Did you celebrate Christmas today? If so, you're a fucking hypocrite.

Fuck you, you don't know me, you only know some of my opinions. Sometimes crack heads like you need reality to knock the shit out of you before you see the light, karma says you should be the victim.

Your opinions are clearly the antithesis to Christian values. So if you're celebrating Christmas, you are, by virtue of fact, a hypocrite. Don't blame me fuck face; you are indicting yourself.

Hey bitch, I'm not going to discuss religion with you, you're just trying to deflect form the fact you couldn't care less about the people being victimized by illegals.

You shouldn't discuss religion....you have no idea what your alleged faith is all about.

Sickened by commies is more like it. I guess you don't care about the people victimized all over this country, by people that shouldn't even be here. Hopefully you'll get a lesson first hand how it feels to lose someone close at the hands of illegal. Then you might understand their reality and won't be so flippant.

You hope I lose someone close at the hands of an illegal alien? Doesn't sound very Christian of you. Did you celebrate Christmas today? If so, you're a fucking hypocrite.

Fuck you, you don't know me, you only know some of my opinions. Sometimes crack heads like you need reality to knock the shit out of you before you see the light, karma says you should be the victim.

Your opinions are clearly the antithesis to Christian values. So if you're celebrating Christmas, you are, by virtue of fact, a hypocrite. Don't blame me fuck face; you are indicting yourself.

Hey bitch, I'm not going to discuss religion with you, you're just trying to deflect form the fact you couldn't care less about the people being victimized by illegals.

You shouldn't discuss religion....you have no idea what your alleged faith is all about.

I've got you number, that's what counts. Last week a husband and wife were driving home when a drunk illegal lost control, crossed the median, went airborne and speared into the drivers compartment of the oncoming couple, the husband died instantly. The illegal lived, there you can go to bed with a simile on your face, you unfeeling, un-American bitch.

I've got you number, that's what counts. Last week a husband and wife were driving home when a drunk illegal lost control, crossed the median, went airborne and speared into the drivers compartment of the oncoming couple, the husband died instantly. The illegal lived, there you can go to bed with a simile on your face, you unfeeling, un-American bitch.

And you wouldn't care about it if the other driver were not an illegal. More of your faux Christianity on display.

And you know what? I didn't have to say or do a thing; you highlight your hypocrisy very well all by yourself.

As long as you continue to dig your hole...I'll be happy to keep handing you shovels. Happy Kwanzza.

And you wouldn't care about it if the other driver were not an illegal. More of your faux Christianity on display.

And you know what? I didn't have to say or do a thing; you highlight your hypocrisy very well all by yourself.

As long as you continue to dig your hole...I'll be happy to keep handing you shovels. Happy Kwanzza.

Wrong again bitch, anyone drinking, driving and kills someone should be prosecuted for murder, it's not an accident if you drink and drive.

Americans don't want them at the wage that Mexicans are willing to accept. Americans used to do all those jobs, you fucking moron. My brother used to be a construction contractor until all the low wage Mexican contractors ran him out of business because they hired illegal aliens.
Then bid on prevailing wage projects and he won't have to worry about other contractors using undocumented workers.
You aren't really expecting me to pretend your reply isn't stupid, are you?

I forgot to adress your comment that they are white people.

First so you know im not white.

Second when we start having the same problem with the northern boarder I would call for the same action.

What problem do we have now that we didn't have in 1969 (50 years ago); strictly speaking of the border?
Stagnating wages, increased crime, drug dealing.

Number one it won't work. It hits the symptom, not the cause. As long as employers are hiring they'll keep coming.

Problem won't stop until you jail the employers and punish them as hard. The illegals aren't stupid they see the remittances coming back for thousands of dollars so they know the money is up here, more than they can make in a year down there in one Western Union transfer. If they can stand pulling chicken guts for a few years they'll make up what they paid the coyote and much more. You guys are all full of shit, jail employers, not fines that are slaps on the wrist, and the problem stops. Right now they are making a show of prosecuting one or two once in a while. If US employers aren't hiring, where are all those remittances coming from? A good part of their GDP? Stop the remittances and it stops the problem.
Jail employers you lose the jobs they employ. Maybe a 10,000 dollar fine per illegal per day.

Number one it won't work. It hits the symptom, not the cause. As long as employers are hiring they'll keep coming.

Problem won't stop until you jail the employers and punish them as hard. The illegals aren't stupid they see the remittances coming back for thousands of dollars so they know the money is up here, more than they can make in a year down there in one Western Union transfer. If they can stand pulling chicken guts for a few years they'll make up what they paid the coyote and much more. You guys are all full of shit, jail employers, not fines that are slaps on the wrist, and the problem stops. Right now they are making a show of prosecuting one or two once in a while. If US employers aren't hiring, where are all those remittances coming from? A good part of their GDP? Stop the remittances and it stops the problem.
Jail employers you lose the jobs they employ. Maybe a 10,000 dollar fine per illegal per day.
They are already subject to a $5,000 fine per illegal. However, the local leftist politicians don't want to pursue these offenses because that means a lot of illegals will be deported back to Mexico.

Wrong again bitch, anyone drinking, driving and kills someone should be prosecuted for murder, it's not an accident if you drink and drive.

I agree...but the only reason you're bringing up the tragedy is because an illegal alien is involved.
And that is just another example of your faux Christianity; that and your hoping someone I know dies.

How sad you are.

Second when we start having the same problem with the northern boarder I would call for the same action.

What problem do we have now that we didn't have in 1969 (50 years ago); strictly speaking of the border?

Wages have gone up but so has production; purchasing power is about the same as it was in the 60's
We have actually less violent crime
Drug dealing? Really?

Americans don't want them at the wage that Mexicans are willing to accept. Americans used to do all those jobs, you fucking moron. My brother used to be a construction contractor until all the low wage Mexican contractors ran him out of business because they hired illegal aliens.
Then bid on prevailing wage projects and he won't have to worry about other contractors using undocumented workers.

I pretend you're not stupid every day. I'm a pretty good actor.

I think you missed the point that had the illegal not been here in the first place, those Americans would be alive today.

Usually when people go to another country, they respect the laws and the hospitality of the government and people. It seems many of these people south of our border have little respect; at least 20 million of them. They come here uninvited by sneaking in one way or another, do whatever it is they feel like doing, and we do nothing until they end up in serious trouble.

We provide no deterrent in this country. That's why we have repeated stories about illegals that get into trouble being deported multiple times but keep coming back. And why not? There is no wall to stop them thanks to the anti-white party.

I agree...but the only reason you're bringing up the tragedy is because an illegal alien is involved.
And that is just another example of your faux Christianity; that and your hoping someone I know dies.

How sad you are.

Yeah, it's an on topic example why we need to get illegals out of the country and why we should prevent them from coming. We have illegals from virtually every country in the world, every damned one of them should be sent home with just the shirts on their backs. Any assets they have should be seized as a product of an ongoing criminal enterprise to pay the costs of their deportation.

So your stance is when illegals come here breaking our laws, jail the Americans instead?

Some do come here for jobs. Others come here to take advantage of our welfare system when they have children; speaking of which, having a child here makes them an American unfortunately. Then the issue is do we deport parents of an American child? In other words, these immigrants are using our laws and empathy against us.

sucker
[suhk-er]

1. Informal . a person easily cheated, deceived, or imposed upon.
the definition of sucker

Wages have gone up but so has production; purchasing power is about the same as it was in the 60's
Drug dealing? Really?
Which means wages in real terms have not gone up. We have less total crime, but illegals commit a much larger proportion of it. The same goes for drug dealing.

Too bad you are no good at pretending that you're not stupid.

Drug dealing? Really?
Which means wages in real terms have not gone up. We have less total crime, but illegals commit a much larger proportion of it. The same goes for drug dealing.

Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 | Breitbart

Illegal immigrants responsible for almost three-fourths of federal drug possession sentences in 2014

Too bad you are no good at pretending that you're not stupid.

That was a double negative...dumb ass. LOL

Drug dealing? Really?

Strange;

The statistics are from paychecks like most Americans receive. What you guys always say is that they are not paying taxes....so the wage stagnation that occurred is due to reports from paychecks...not the under-the-table payments illegals receive. So they are not part of the equation.

As for Crime, if Illegals were adding to the crime, we'd have more; not less.

As for drug dealing; you may have a point there... However, the demand Americans have for drugs ensures that there will always be a supply. Further, the current real crisis (Opioids) are purchased over the counter by prescription and sold between persons with scripts for the drugs; illegals, legals, martians; doesn't matter.

Tell me prosecuting these criminals is a net positive for my State along with all the things they cost us on. This is just 7 years of stats.

Ooooh. That looks legit!

If you took Texas and put it in the middle east (which it basically resembles with it’s pollution, miles of nothingness, terrible politics, religion based policies etc…), Trump ass kissers would ban immigration from there.

You're bigger fucking liar than you claim Trump to be. Go to hell.

You mad bro?

Merry Christmas! You're so full of joy!

Forum List

Back