Why is Christianity more pronounced in the U.S. than the rest of Western society?

No it's written by God through Men.
There is no way that those books, written by 40 Men, inspired by God and written over a period of 3,000 years blends in so beautifully.
Man has tried to destroy that book and Christians for thousands of years and it is still here and billions still believe in God.
So how did Noah get marsupials from Australia and back again?

Noah's Flood happened before the land mass (Pangaea) divided.
Pangaea divided during Peleg's time in Genesis 10:25.
25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided ; and his brother's name was Joktan.
Noah was the 10th generation from Adam, and Peleg was the 5th generation from Noah.
Pangaea came together around 300 million years ago and started to break up 125 million years later. No humans around back then. Please try again.

More than likely around 66 million years ago during the age of reptiles.
The Septuagint mentions the large reptiles.
If there was no humans, how did they know about it and write about it?
You ever heard of geology and archeology? Wow, that's pretty fucking ignorant, even for a bible follower.
And forget your book of reptiles, lol. Pangea has been dated by lucid people already.

I am well read in geology and archeology.
The dating period has been proved wrong before and I still think it is flawed.

25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided ; and his brother's name was Joktan.
Noah was the 10th generation from Adam, and Peleg was the 5th generation from Noah.
Pangaea came together around 300 million years ago and started to break up 125 million years later. No humans around back then. Please try again.

You ever heard of geology and archeology? Wow, that's pretty fucking ignorant, even for a bible follower.
And forget your book of reptiles, lol. Pangea has been dated by lucid people already.

I think that their dating method is flawed.
I think your book is flawed. And you know it.

I think you are very biased.

Last edited:

You still have not answered how mankind knew about the land dividing, if there was no man.

Because it was a different land dividing event. A river diverted from its course.

No it's written by God through Men.
There is no way that those books, written by 40 Men, inspired by God and written over a period of 3,000 years blends in so beautifully.
Man has tried to destroy that book and Christians for thousands of years and it is still here and billions still believe in God.

Not sure that's even a good question. Did electricity exist before we knew what it was? Yes. Did bacteria exist before we had a microscope to see them? Yes.

When you ask about various things, like how did this animal, get to that location.... I don't know. I don't care. The fact we don't know how X was done, doesn't mean it couldn't have been done in some way we don't know.

Ignorance isn't in and of itself, proof of anything.
So you believe in a book that you're ignorant of its content and don't care if any of it is provable, or even true. Wow, what's it like to live in the dark?
How do you come to the conclusion that she is ignorant of the content? Did you mean to say you are ignorant of the content?
No, I meant you're the most ignorant person here. :D
Perhaps...after you.

Because it was a different land dividing event. A river diverted from its course.

No, that is how those that don't believe use as an excuse.
Dinosaurs are found on all the continents and that was during one big land mass.
The animals that spread to all the continents after the flood still had to be in mostly one fairly large land mass.

Dinosaurs are found on all the continents and that was during one big land mass.
The animals that spread to all the continents after the flood still had to be in mostly one fairly large land mass.
Only your mistaken conclusion. You read it wrong. Jesus is not worried about anyone's mistaken geologic history. It is not a salvation matter. In fact it is biblically unimportant.

Ya sure, all the scientists in the world are wrong, and you're right. :lol:

Not sure that's even a good question. Did electricity exist before we knew what it was? Yes. Did bacteria exist before we had a microscope to see them? Yes.

When you ask about various things, like how did this animal, get to that location.... I don't know. I don't care. The fact we don't know how X was done, doesn't mean it couldn't have been done in some way we don't know.

So you believe in a book that you're ignorant of its content and don't care if any of it is provable, or even true. Wow, what's it like to live in the dark?
How do you come to the conclusion that she is ignorant of the content? Did you mean to say you are ignorant of the content?
Perhaps...after you.
As long as you admit that you're the second most ignorant person here, that's all I wanted to hear you say. :D

You still have not answered how mankind knew about the land dividing, if there was no man.
The study of plate techtonics. I thought you said that you were well read up on all this. Maybe not? :D

Perhaps...after you.
As long as you admit that you're the second most ignorant person here, that's all I wanted to hear you say. :D
The important thing is that you embrace your first place status.

Only your mistaken conclusion. You read it wrong. Jesus is not worried about anyone's mistaken geologic history. It is not a salvation matter. In fact it is biblically unimportant.

Who said that Jesus was worried about geologic history?
It is very much a salvation matter.
You believe in Jesus you have salvation.
You choose life or death.
I choose to believe the Bible and choose life.

The study of plate techtonics. I thought you said that you were well read up on all this. Maybe not? :D

When was the theory of plate tech-tonics discovered?
Answer 1915.

Perhaps...after you.
The important thing is that you let people know that you think that you're the second most ignorant person here. That's sure to spark a long thread. :D

Answer 1915.
And? You have a point about that date? :dunno:

That's not even a logical statement. "All the scientists"? It's the scientists themselves, who are saying that dating methods are not entirely accurate.

I think you should be careful about implying that "all" of any group says something. That's almost never the case in any given situation.

Answer 1915.

Correction discovered in 1912 by Alfred Wegener, wrote his book in 1915. :)

Perhaps...after you.
The important thing is that you let people know that you think that you're the second most ignorant person here. That's sure to spark a long thread. :D
True to your limited ability to form coherent thought, you've missed the point. Which is your acknowledgement as your status as #1 site idiot. You may collect your dunce cap from daws at the end of class.

That's not even a logical statement. "All the scientists"? It's the scientists themselves, who are saying that dating methods are not entirely accurate.

I think you should be careful about implying that "all" of any group says something. That's almost never the case in any given situation.
Taz is a dolt. In case you hadn't figured it out in the first two seconds.

Forum List

Back