Why is Christianity more pronounced in the U.S. than the rest of Western society?

Pangaea came together around 300 million years ago and started to break up 125 million years later. No humans around back then. Please try again.

More than likely around 66 million years ago during the age of reptiles.
The Septuagint mentions the large reptiles.
If there was no humans, how did they know about it and write about it?
You ever heard of geology and archeology? Wow, that's pretty fucking ignorant, even for a bible follower.
And forget your book of reptiles, lol. Pangea has been dated by lucid people already.

I am well read in geology and archeology.
The dating period has been proved wrong before and I still think it is flawed.
Ya sure, all the scientists in the world are wrong, and you're right. :lol:

That's not even a logical statement. "All the scientists"? It's the scientists themselves, who are saying that dating methods are not entirely accurate.

I think you should be careful about implying that "all" of any group says something. That's almost never the case in any given situation.
Their dating techniques are overwhelmingly accepted by the scientific community. There, you happy? :D

No, I meant you're the most ignorant person here. :D
Perhaps...after you.
As long as you admit that you're the second most ignorant person here, that's all I wanted to hear you say. :D
The important thing is that you embrace your first place status.
The important thing is that you let people know that you think that you're the second most ignorant person here. That's sure to spark a long thread. :D
True to your limited ability to form coherent thought, you've missed the point. Which is your acknowledgement as your status as #1 site idiot. You may collect your dunce cap from daws at the end of class.
And the runner up is: KoGi retard!!!
:thanks:

I think that their dating method is flawed.
I think your book is flawed. And you know it.

You still have not answered how mankind knew about the land dividing, if there was no man.
The study of plate techtonics. I thought you said that you were well read up on all this. Maybe not? :D

When was the theory of plate tech-tonics discovered?
Answer 1915.

Correction discovered in 1912 by Alfred Wegener, wrote his book in 1915. :)
And your point is?

I think that their dating method is flawed.

You still have not answered how mankind knew about the land dividing, if there was no man.
The study of plate techtonics. I thought you said that you were well read up on all this. Maybe not? :D

Answer 1915.
And? You have a point about that date? :dunno:

Ancient man did not know about plate tech-tonics.
Genesis and the other 4 books were written by Moses under the inspiration of God between 1450 -1410 B.C.

Last edited:
How do you come to the conclusion that she is ignorant of the content? Did you mean to say you are ignorant of the content?
Perhaps...after you.
As long as you admit that you're the second most ignorant person here, that's all I wanted to hear you say. :D
The important thing is that you let people know that you think that you're the second most ignorant person here. That's sure to spark a long thread. :D

Well that's a key difference between people like you, and the rest of society.

It doesn't bother me to admit there are things I don't know. You people seem to pretend you have it all figured out. As if you know something. We are comfortable with the limitations of our knowledge. We don't need to pretend that we know everything there is to know in the universe.

But some are very insecure with the fact they really don't know. That's why you have said statements like "All scientists say....". As if you went around, or anyone, went around and interviewed every single scientist on the planet.

Because it was a different land dividing event. A river diverted from its course.

No, that is how those that don't believe use as an excuse.
Dinosaurs are found on all the continents and that was during one big land mass.
The animals that spread to all the continents after the flood still had to be in mostly one fairly large land mass.
Only your mistaken conclusion. You read it wrong. Jesus is not worried about anyone's mistaken geologic history. It is not a salvation matter. In fact it is biblically unimportant.

Who said that Jesus was worried about geologic history?
It is very much a salvation matter.
You believe in Jesus you have salvation.
You choose life or death.
I choose to believe the Bible and choose life.
The Bible does not say that you believe in myth geolology for salvation.

More than likely around 66 million years ago during the age of reptiles.
The Septuagint mentions the large reptiles.
If there was no humans, how did they know about it and write about it?
You ever heard of geology and archeology? Wow, that's pretty fucking ignorant, even for a bible follower.
And forget your book of reptiles, lol. Pangea has been dated by lucid people already.

That's not even a logical statement. "All the scientists"? It's the scientists themselves, who are saying that dating methods are not entirely accurate.

I think you should be careful about implying that "all" of any group says something. That's almost never the case in any given situation.
Their dating techniques are overwhelmingly accepted by the scientific community. There, you happy? :D

Scientists are still challenging their theory methods and change them.
They found that their radio carbon dating was flawed (contamination)
Any addition of carbon to a sample of a different age will cause the measured date to be inaccurate.

Answer 1915.

Genesis and the other 4 books were written by Moses under the inspiration of God between 1450 -1410 B.C.
So what? Moses made all those stories up and made himself a central figure. Sounds like just another con man to me. And what does that have to do with anything anyways?

Because it was a different land dividing event. A river diverted from its course.

Dinosaurs are found on all the continents and that was during one big land mass.
The animals that spread to all the continents after the flood still had to be in mostly one fairly large land mass.
Only your mistaken conclusion. You read it wrong. Jesus is not worried about anyone's mistaken geologic history. It is not a salvation matter. In fact it is biblically unimportant.

I Never said it did Jake.

Perhaps...after you.

Well that's a key difference between people like you, and the rest of society.

It doesn't bother me to admit there are things I don't know. You people seem to pretend you have it all figured out. As if you know something. We are comfortable with the limitations of our knowledge. We don't need to pretend that we know everything there is to know in the universe.

But some are very insecure with the fact they really don't know. That's why you have said statements like "All scientists say....". As if you went around, or anyone, went around and interviewed every single scientist on the planet.
I never said that I had it all figured out. I'm agnostic as I see no proof either way for or against the possibility of a god. You on the other hand, prefer fairy tales because it makes you feel secure. You probably have a special blankey too. :D

You said, and I quote here and bold above, "Who said that Jesus was worried about geologic history? It is very much a salvation matter." Whether you believe in Genesis myth is immaterial to your salvation.

Answer 1915.

So what? Moses made all those stories up and made himself a central figure. Sounds like just another con man to me. And what does that have to do with anything anyways?

That is the point, Moses could not have known about the earths land mass dividing without the inspiration of God.

Any addition of carbon to a sample of a different age will cause the measured date to be inaccurate.
First of all, you guys always say that because if you accept science, your book is bs. So that aside, what makes you think that your 66 million years date is accurate?

Answer 1915.

That is the point, Moses could not have known about the earths land mass dividing without the inspiration of God.
I must have missed the part where Moses explains plate techtonics as it relates to Noah and the flood. :lmao:

You said, and I quote here and bold above, "Who said that Jesus was worried about geologic history? It is very much a salvation matter." Whether you believe in Genesis myth is immaterial to your salvation.

I think that both of us are misreading each other. :)

I think that both of us are misreading each other. :)
:)

First of all, you guys always say that because if you accept science, your book is bs. So that aside, what makes you think that your 66 million years date is accurate?

It is not written in stone as to the exact date.
I used that date because it was toward the end of the dinosaur period and add that with the Septuagint that mentions the large lizards.
No most of science does go along with the Bible.

I used that date because it was toward the end of the dinosaur period and add that with the Septuagint that mentions the large lizards.
Nope. Which does not require a belief in or not for salvation. In my opinion.

I totally agree with you.

I totally agree with you.
A guy in Sunday School yesterday was going on about having to believe every word in the Bible as literal. I asked him how was that different than believing in Moses and the Prophets in Luke 16? Some folks just have trouble accepting the right hand of fellowship in Christ. You don't, I don't, and imo that is what Jesus wants.

Forum List

Back