Zone1 Why is Christianity True And Not The Faith Of The Hare Krishnas?

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of ...

John 10:18 King James Version

All the power that Jesus had came from God the father. He was sinless, according to the gospels, due to having a full-measure of the spirit/power of YHWH and being born miraculously, of a virgin. Jesus lived a sinless life and hence death had no legal authority over him, hence he could speak that way. However, you believe Jesus is YHWH incarnate, and you also believe there's no other way for YHWH to forgive other than killing himself, and "knowing nothing" in the grave, becoming powerless. That is an evil belief, claiming that God must kill himself for your sins. You are indeed killing God, if Jesus is YHWH incarnate.

At least the Hare Krishna's aren't trying to kill YHWH for their sins as you Christians are.

Last edited:
Nothing was invented or conjured except the eternal lies of the lost.....
You're one of the lost conjuring up junk theology and lies about God Almighty. God doesn't need to die for anyone to forgive sin. You will never kill God for your sins, or for any other reason. God can't die, he's immortal.

What makes Christianity the only true religion in the world, and a religion like that of the Hare Krishnas false? I would rather convert to the Hare Krishnas than become a Christian, due to how evil the Christians depict God. Evangelical Christianity is trying to kill God for people's sins and it claims that God will maintain the vast majority of people (99%+ of humanity), conscious, in a state of torment, being tortured in hell for all eternity, for not converting to Protestant Christianity. If anyone converts to the wrong half of Christianity (Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox) they would've converted to the wrong brand of Christianity hence would be subject to God's wrath too, according to Evangelical Christians.

How more wicked could a religion be? Why not just chant Hare Krishna and be happy? Convert to Hare Krishna, reject the psychopathic theology of Evangelicals.

Evangelical, Protestant Christianity seems more like spiritual terrorism, than anything else.

When people call Christianity true, it means that it makes more sense to them than the other faiths that are out there. It doesn't make it a fact no matter how much they wish it to be so. If it were objectively true, it would transform it from faith to fact and everyone would adhere to it. But I'm sure if you ask any Christian how they know it is right, the typical answer is akin to "I can feel it in my heart and in my soul." Cheap emotional appeals like that just don't pass muster.

When people call Christianity true, it means that it makes more sense to them than the other faiths that are out there. It doesn't make it a fact no matter how much they wish it to be so. If it were objectively true, it would transform it from faith to fact and everyone would adhere to it. But I'm sure if you ask any Christian how they know it is right, the typical answer is akin to "I can feel it in my heart and in my soul." Cheap emotional appeals like that just don't pass muster.
It makes no sense, to believe that the God that created this universe and humanity on this planet, with all of the hundreds of nations and cultures, languages, different religions, would expect human beings to convert to one religion. Actually Christians, especially Evangelical, Protestant Christians, take it even further and claim that a person has to convert to the right brand or type of Christianity in order to be saved. So converting to Christianity isn't enough, you have to convert to the right brand/type/denomination/sect of Christianity. To do otherwise is to be kept alive by YHWH God in a state of eternal torment in the hell that he created. Amazing, how wicked their religion is. It's spiritual terrorism.

What makes Christianity the only true religion in the world, and a religion like that of the Hare Krishnas false? I would rather convert to the Hare Krishnas than become a Christian, due to how evil the Christians depict God. Evangelical Christianity is trying to kill God for people's sins and it claims that God will maintain the vast majority of people (99%+ of humanity), conscious, in a state of torment, being tortured in hell for all eternity, for not converting to Protestant Christianity. If anyone converts to the wrong half of Christianity (Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox) they would've converted to the wrong brand of Christianity hence would be subject to God's wrath too, according to Evangelical Christians.

How more wicked could a religion be? Why not just chant Hare Krishna and be happy? Convert to Hare Krishna, reject the psychopathic theology of Evangelicals.

Evangelical, Protestant Christianity seems more like spiritual terrorism, than anything else.
Cause we say so.

Next

However, you believe Jesus is YHWH incarnate, and you also believe there's no other way for YHWH to forgive other than killing himself, and "knowing nothing" in the grave, becoming powerless.
This is far from actual belief or what the Gospels present. Jesus was proclaiming, "Your sins are forgiven" and "Repentance/turning away from sin for forgiveness." The Temple authorities of his time challenged him, demanding to know by what authority he announced such a thing. They demanded a sign because what Jesus was teaching was a new testament (a new covenant) and the sign of a new covenants between God and man was a blood sacrifice. Where was this sign?

Some Christian denominations seem to hold that Jesus' death was a punishment for all the sins of mankind. Punishment for sins never required a blood sacrifice; people could also present a cereal offering for the forgiveness of their sins. Note that if they did present an animal for a blood sacrifice, this was not a punishment, but an offering to God so that God might see they were sorry and grant forgiveness. They were not presenting either cereal nor animal to be punished so that their sins might be forgiven. And nor did Christ present himself to be punished.

Jesus had a message, a commitment from God, that sins are forgiven, it is the repentance/turning away from sin that results in the remission and forgiveness of sins. Jesus blood is the blood of the new covenant the New Testament regarding God's forgiveness of sins.

Christians assert that the infinite, eternal God that created trillions of galaxies, can't forgive sin, unless he kills himself. They also claim, he actually did that, killing himself for their sins. If that wasn't enough nonsense, they also believe that the God that created this universe, will torture people in his private torture chamber called "hell" forever, keeping 99%+ of humanity fully-conscious, in a state of utter torment for all eternity (a trillion, trillion, quadrillion, ad infinitum years, unending forever and ever, tortured by God's wrath and indifference). Their sicko-evil religion, is nothing more than a blasphemous, silly claim, that amounts to spiritual terrorism.
Really, where does it say that?

One God came back. We murdered Him, and He came back. For forty days. Which was enough to insure His words would never pass away, and they haven't...
You can't murder God, even if you tried. Secondly, the fact that the Christian scriptures is still around says nothing about the veracity of its content, being that the Vedas, the Avesta, the Buddhist Damapada and Buddha Sutras and many other religious holy scriptures have also been around for thousands of years. The Quran has been around for 1400 years (that's pretty long), and more people have memorized the Quran than any other holy book. The Muslims also have ownership and management of the temple mount, or Mount Zion, with their Dome Of The Rock and Al Aqsa Mosque. So if you want to resort to "mystical gobbledygook" arguments, that amount to nothing, I can do the same. I can also spew gobbledygook "proofs", just like you.

I and many others say, it's another religion.
It's a way of life. Discerning the will of God and following it is not a matter of feeling or believing. It is watching the way one's life works when one elects to be in tune with the ways of God and what happens when one brushes God's ways aside and goes his/her own way.

Yes, I return the favor. If you wish to do that to me, expect me to return fire. I don't agree with the hypocritical, stupid "turn the other cheek", "don't resist evil" crap. You have no argument in defense of your evil religion, so you have nothing left than to attack me personally. I attack ideas, not people, until the people with the bad ideas that I am criticizing attack me personally.

I have a lot of arguments but you're not stable enough, and I'm sorry for it.

This is far from actual belief or what the Gospels present. Jesus was proclaiming, "Your sins are forgiven" and "Repentance/turning away from sin for forgiveness." The Temple authorities of his time challenged him, demanding to know by what authority he announced such a thing. They demanded a sign because what Jesus was teaching was a new testament (a new covenant) and the sign of a new covenants between God and man was a blood sacrifice. Where was this sign?

Some Christian denominations seem to hold that Jesus' death was a punishment for all the sins of mankind. Punishment for sins never required a blood sacrifice; people could also present a cereal offering for the forgiveness of their sins. Note that if they did present an animal for a blood sacrifice, this was not a punishment, but an offering to God so that God might see they were sorry and grant forgiveness. They were not presenting either cereal nor animal to be punished so that their sins might be forgiven. And nor did Christ present himself to be punished.

Jesus had a message, a commitment from God, that sins are forgiven, it is the repentance/turning away from sin that results in the remission and forgiveness of sins. Jesus blood is the blood of the new covenant the New Testament regarding God's forgiveness of sins.

The vast majority of Christians don't believe Jesus only died to establish a new covenant. The blood is a propitiation and ransom for those who place their faith in Jesus:

• Propitiation
    :
    • 1 John 2:2: "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."
    • Romans 3:25: "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"
    • These passages convey the idea that Jesus' sacrifice serves as a propitiation, meaning it appeases the wrath of God directed towards humanity because of sin. Through Jesus' death, God's justice is satisfied, and His mercy is extended to those who believe.
  • Ransom:
    • Matthew 20:28: "Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."
    • 1 Timothy 2:5-6: "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."
Christians believe that Jesus is YHWH God, hence they are killing God for their sins. God has to die, because supposedly he can't forgive and save any human beings without sacrificing himself.

If that wasn't enough, most of the Christians on this forum, believe that humanity has to convert to Protestant Evangelical Christianity to avoid being tortured in hell for all eternity. Post Vatican II Catholicism is much more progressive and sophisticated than Protestant Evangelicals, and they're more humane in their soteriology. They don't believe that everyone has to convert to Christianity, much less Catholicism to be saved. So my criticism isn't really directed at Catholics, that agree with their Magisterium's view on salvation.

Last edited:
It's a way of life. Discerning the will of God and following it is not a matter of feeling or believing. It is watching the way one's life works when one elects to be in tune with the ways of God and what happens when one brushes God's ways aside and goes his/her own way.
And again, every word I said still stands. Some are led to Christianity, others to Judaism, Islam, Hare Krishna, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Spiritualism..etc. What you said doesn't strengthen your case for Christianity being THE ONLY WAY TO GOD. That's just spiritual terrorism, when you're saying God will torture people in hell for all eternity for not converting to the "right religion". That's just cruel, wicked nonsense. Again, spiritual terrorism and bullying. Muslims do this crap too and Orthodox Jews, don't believe YHWH will torture people in hell for not converting to Judaism but they essentially believe only Jews resurrect from the dead in the end, and everyone else perishes.

The Abrahamic religions are screwed up. Immature, infantile gobbledygook. Spiritual terrorism and violence. Look at all of the wars between the "Abrahamics". They're even killing each other, dropping bombs and firing bullets at each other.

Last edited:
All the power that Jesus had came from God the father. He was sinless, according to the gospels, due to having a full-measure of the spirit/power of YHWH and being born miraculously, of a virgin. Jesus lived a sinless life and hence death had no legal authority over him, hence he could speak that way. However, you believe Jesus is YHWH incarnate, and you also believe there's no other way for YHWH to forgive other than killing himself, and "knowing nothing" in the grave, becoming powerless. That is an evil belief, claiming that God must kill himself for your sins. You are indeed killing God, if Jesus is YHWH incarnate.

At least the Hare Krishna's aren't trying to kill YHWH for their sins as you Christians are.
Your nonsense is off the charts. Nobody can kill God. God chose to give up his life for 3 days on our behalf. Nobody forced him, it was an act of love. He could have done nothing and let everyone go to hell.

Your nonsense is off the charts. Nobody can kill God. God chose to give up his life for 3 days on our behalf. Nobody forced him, it was an act of love. He could have done nothing and let everyone go to hell.

You're speaking nonsense, asserting that God can die and that he must die in order to forgive your sins. Again, your silly, evil theology kills God. You are killing God for your sins, by conjuring up this silly theology, which doesn't reflect rational, coherent thought, much less reality. An infinite, immortal God can't die. You're either immortal or you're not. The Hebrew Bible is clear about the state of the dead:

• Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 (קהלת ט׳:ה־ו׳)
    • Hebrew: "כִּי הַחַיִּים יוֹדְעִים שֶׁיָּמֻתוּ, וְהַמֵּתִים אֵינָם יוֹדְעִים מְאוּמָה, וְאֵין לָהֶם עוֹד שָׂכָר, כִּי נִשְׁכַּח זִכְרָם. מֵאַהֲבָתָם וּמִשְׂנֹאָתָם וּמִקִּנְאָתָם כְּבָר אָבַד, וְחֵלֶק אֵין לָהֶם עוֹד לְעוֹלָם בְּכָל אֲשֶׁר נַעֲשָׂה תַחַת הַשָּׁמֶשׁ."
    • English: "For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten. Their love, their hate, and their jealousy have long since vanished; never again will they have a part in anything that happens under the sun."
  • Psalms 115:17 (תהילים ק״ו:יז)
    • Hebrew: "לֹא הַמֵּתִים יְהַלְלוּ יָהּ, וְלֹא כָל יֹרְדֵי דוּמָה."
    • English: "The dead do not praise YHWH, nor do any who go down into silence."

The dead know nothing and can't even praise or worship YHWH God. From the perspective of the Hebrew Bible, Christianity is utter blasphemy, trying to kill God for the sins of humanity, with its warped theology/soteriology.

Eze 28:1-10 The word of Yahweh came again unto me, saying, (2) Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Sovereign Yahweh; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a El, I sit in the seat of Elohim, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not El, though thou set thine heart as the heart of Elohim: (3) Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee: (4) With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures: (5) By thy great wisdom and by thy traffic hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches: (6) Therefore thus saith the Sovereign Yahweh; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of Elohim; (7) Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness. (8) They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas. (9) Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am Elohim? but thou shalt be a man, and no El, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. (10) Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Sovereign Yahweh.

YHWH mocks the prince of Tyrus, for claiming that he is YHWH incarnate, informing him that he is not God, but just a man, who is subject to death. YHWH tells him in verse nine, "Are you going to declare your divinity to the man who comes to kill you? You will be nothing more than a man and not God, in the hand of him who kills you". Jesus was nothing more than a man in the hands of the Romans who executed him. You Christians can't kill YHWH God with your silly, blasphemous mythology. Your theological gobbledygook amounts to nothing, when examined in light of the Hebrew Bible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back