🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is congress interviewing a liar that is on his way to the pokey

Seriously, interviewing Cohen makes as much sense as interviewing Charles Manson.

Cohen's neanderthal statements

Trump bad because I am stupid
Trump bad because he not make me white house council
Trump bad because I am going to prison

Enjoy your stay mike

Leroy is waiting in the shower to pump your pretty little virgin hole
trump-smirking.jpg

There's a reason I only hire crooks and liars and hookers to work for me.
Yo g5000 did you ever get the ice maker on your 747 fixed?

Seriously, interviewing Cohen makes as much sense as interviewing Charles Manson.
It doesn't matter. This is about partisan politics.

That doesn't mean, however, that a lot of this stuff won't stick, if Cohen has proof.
Stick to what, all Cohen cares about is his wife not dying in prison

Also who cares what a serial liar and con says anyway

Last edited:
I have not heard any crimes yet?
Making blackmail payments can NEVER be illegal, or else the government would be aiding and abetting blackmail.
The campaign finance laws are about disclosing who is paying the money to buy media.
Blackmail payments have no effect on media so are not any of the government's jurisdiction.
The John Edwards case already established blackmail is outside of jurisdiction.

I think Cohen is a disgusting excuse for a human being and prison is where he belongs. However, I'm not going to just assume everything he said was a lie, just as I don't assume everything he said was the truth. I suppose I'm a little confused by some who say he's a proven liar because he was convicted of lying to congress, therefore he's lying again. His purgery conviction was for trying to cover up things he did for Trump. Now he's lying when he is testifying against Trump? I guess I don't have a political agenda that won't allow me to entertain the thought that maybe some of what he said might be true or a lie. I'm more interested in finding out what the actual truth is, wherever it leads.

For consistency sake, and to put Democrats and their TDS into proper perspective, what kinds of things must Congress ask Cohen?

Have you ever known Trump to scratch his balls or someone else's?
Does Trump use Via-gra?
Does Trump use pills of any kind, including Aspirin?
Has Trump ever used the F word?
Does Trump like (*^(^ sex, and if so, does he pitch and/or catch?
Have you ever known Trump to grab a pussy?
Is Trump a member of the mile high club?
How big is his penis?
Does Trump masturbate?

In your expert opinion, who should congress interview to get to the bottom of the accusations against Trump?
Duller has already interviewed everyone except Trumps third grade teacher. So the answer is no one

I said Congress. Who should congress speak to? Or are you going to accept the findings of whatever Mueller reports?
If Trump is accused of crimes the FBI or local police should be involved. Congress is NOT a law enforcement group, even though they may well make the law that is broken. Learn about separation of powers

Hilarious statement coming from you. The fucking moving of goal posts is truly breath taking.

Let's see your goal post moving mastery in action again....So congress should never hold hearings to determine if there was wrong doing. Let me guess, you were completely against the entire Benghazi hearings. Right?
First of all, I have never seen a goal post that moves, you are a child using the expressions of your heroes on CNN. And again congress is not a law enforcement or investigative agency. The congress could never do this because they never even try to be fair and or impartial. But you go on quoting the madcow... behar..express

And yet again you dodge the question in the post, just like you did in the previous post.

And you wonder why your life has turned out the way it has Fran.

Duller has already interviewed everyone except Trumps third grade teacher. So the answer is no one

I said Congress. Who should congress speak to? Or are you going to accept the findings of whatever Mueller reports?
If Trump is accused of crimes the FBI or local police should be involved. Congress is NOT a law enforcement group, even though they may well make the law that is broken. Learn about separation of powers

Hilarious statement coming from you. The fucking moving of goal posts is truly breath taking.

Let's see your goal post moving mastery in action again....So congress should never hold hearings to determine if there was wrong doing. Let me guess, you were completely against the entire Benghazi hearings. Right?
First of all, I have never seen a goal post that moves, you are a child using the expressions of your heroes on CNN. And again congress is not a law enforcement or investigative agency. The congress could never do this because they never even try to be fair and or impartial. But you go on quoting the madcow... behar..express

And yet again you dodge the question in the post, just like you did in the previous post.

Kid you wish you had my stock portfolio, or car and boat collection. You also wish that I have to answer to simpletons like you

Try again, feel free to call your mommy first

Now, no congress should not be doing law enforcement work, it's not their job......

I tend to feel that trump is guilty of several things, and I found Cohen to be credible.

But that said, not everything rides on Cohen. The people whom trump surrounded himself with have racked up quite a record without Cohen, and trump's own ridiculous conduct in office hasn't done him any favors.

Neither did the Republicans on the oversight committee. They never asked Cohen a single question pertaining to trump, and just kept repeating that he lied to Congress, which we all knew going in, and the man himself admitted it on several occasions, and asked crazy questions about book deals, which don't seem to exist.

But, we have to wait and see what Mueller has, what the folks at SDNY have, and what the New York State AG has. Members of the committee asked Cohen if there are other people who may have information, so there may be more interesting stuff out there. And Don Jr. and Ivanka may have more information.

It's a felony if you lie to the FBI but they can lie to us. You can go to prison for lying to congress but they can lie to us. What the hell happened?

Kid you wish you had my stock portfolio, or car and boat collection. You also wish that I have to answer to simpletons like you

Now, no congress should not be doing law enforcement work, it's not their job......

You joined yesterday. You have 76 posts already. There is literally 0.00% chance of any boat or car collection unless you count the abandoned ones on your front lawn that have weeds growing up through them.

Thanks for the laugh though!

Enjoy your stay mike

A liar that was hired by a liar. There is an Arabic saying that's says "you befriend your likes".

When Trump is overseas negotiating a denuclearization treaty with NK, the dems have an open hearing with a convicted perjurer to call the president a racist, a liar and a conman. How could NK trust any treaty with Trump after that?
So it looks like a new age of hyper-partisanship where the only thing that matters is opposing the opposition party. None of his nominations goes thru, and resistance on all fronts is the order of the day, every day.
Trump is a bigger treat to america and the world than N.korea.

You joined yesterday. You have 76 posts already. There is literally 0.00% chance of any boat or car collection unless you count the abandoned ones on your front lawn that have weeds growing up through them.

I own 3 cars 3 SUVs and a boat, along with the paid off home that u will never own. What does any of that have to do with my joining here yesterday?

PS. Make that car payment on the hyndai

You kill any 9 month old kids today?

Enjoy your stay mike

A liar that was hired by a liar. There is an Arabic saying that's says "you befriend your likes".
There is another Arabic saying, locust burgers are great, death to America

I own 3 cars 3 SUVs and a boat, along with the paid off home that u will never own. What does any of that have to do with my joining here yesterday?

I own 6 helicopters, a gulfstream made out of solid gold and a castle with a moat full of albino alligators.

It's fun to make things up on the internet!

Who the fuck do you think you're kidding with that nonsense?

I own 6 helicopters, a gulfstream made out of solid gold and a castle with a moat full of albino alligators.

The difference between you and I, is seriousness. I never lie or exaggerate.

There are 4 drivers in my family. I also own a boat and truck to pull it, the old chevy is the only one not on the road.
1 chevy
1 Saturn
1 Buick
1 nissan
2 fords
1 sea hunt
See if the Clinton FBI can prove me wrong

Then kill your baby with my blessing

There are 4 drivers in my family. I also own a boat and truck to pull it, the old chevy is the only one not on the road.
1 chevy
1 Saturn
1 Buick
1 nissan
2 fords
1 sea hunt

Bwahahaha, you're bragging about owning a Saturn and a Buick. You're actually making it worse everytime you post. It's bad when the nicest car you brag about is a Nissan Sentra.

Just stop now before you tell me that only 3/6 cars were made in the 90s.

Enjoy your stay mike

There is another Arabic saying, locust burgers are great, death to America
Tune off fauxnes is messing with your head.

1 chevy
1 Saturn
1 Buick
1 nissan
2 fords
1 sea hunt

Bwahahaha, you're bragging about owning a Saturn and a Buick. You're actually making it worse everytime you post. It's bad when the nicest car you brag about is a Nissan Sentra.

Just stop now before you tell me that only 3/6 cars were made in the 90s.
92,04,06,10,16,17 the boat is a 2010.

Enjoy that payment kiddy......

Forum List

Back