🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is congress interviewing a liar that is on his way to the pokey

NaziCons loved Cohen when he was lying to protect Trump. Now they hate him. Why is that...?
Ain't it great that Cohen could get stabbed in prison and the stabber get a pardon

Why do you hate American justice?
You don't support Justice.

Certainly not your brand of NaziCon justice.
You're part of the crowd that screams Trump is separating children from parents at the border, then you support letting a newborn child die after birth. You're very sick. Don't you dare preach to me about Justice.
What the f are you babbling about, I would put the little border rats in cannons and shoot them back to where they came from, let their criminal parents chase them down. As for abortions, Hillary Clinton aborted all of bills farts so abortion can't be all bad. I want to go to an abortion rally with a sign that says please kill your kids, nobody wants them, certainly not me. Make everybody happy happy.

Ain't it great that Cohen could get stabbed in prison and the stabber get a pardon

Why do you hate American justice?
You don't support Justice.

Certainly not your brand of NaziCon justice.
You're part of the crowd that screams Trump is separating children from parents at the border, then you support letting a newborn child die after birth. You're very sick. Don't you dare preach to me about Justice.

Abortion is legal. So, what's your point?
So is shooting dogs in the head...………………..you blown any away today

Seriously, interviewing Cohen makes as much sense as interviewing Charles Manson.
It doesn't matter. This is about partisan politics.

That doesn't mean, however, that a lot of this stuff won't stick, if Cohen has proof.
Everytime Cohen farted in the last ten years Herr Muller knows about.
Cohen has fuck all to trade. If he did he'd be a free man this time next year.
I give Cohen less than three months in federal prison before the 'brothers' give him a 'dirt nap'.

Last edited:
Seriously, interviewing Cohen makes as much sense as interviewing Charles Manson.
It doesn't matter. This is about partisan politics.

That doesn't mean, however, that a lot of this stuff won't stick, if Cohen has proof.
Everytime Cohen farted in the last ten years Herr Muller knows about.
Cohen has fuck all to trade. If he did he'd be a free man this time next year.
I give Cohen less than three months in federal prison before the 'brothers' give him a 'dirt nap'.
Nah Cohen will be fine in the pokey. After all he has a shiny white virgin ass

Forum List

Back