🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is congress interviewing a liar that is on his way to the pokey

Seriously, interviewing Cohen makes as much sense as interviewing Charles Manson.

Cohen's neanderthal statements

Trump bad because I am stupid
Trump bad because he not make me white house council
Trump bad because I am going to prison

Enjoy your stay mike

Leroy is waiting in the shower to pump your pretty little virgin hole
A liar that was hired by a liar. There is an Arabic saying that's says "you befriend your likes".
There is another Arabic saying, locust burgers are great, death to America
Tune off fauxnes is messing with your head.
Nah, I love people who berate me when all they own is a car payment, besides all she is really doing is relaying her frustration at her sad childless life

You joined yesterday. You have 76 posts already. There is literally 0.00% chance of any boat or car collection unless you count the abandoned ones on your front lawn that have weeds growing up through them.

Thanks for the laugh though!
I own 3 cars 3 SUVs and a boat, along with the paid off home that u will never own. What does any of that have to do with my joining here yesterday?

PS. Make that car payment on the hyndai

You kill any 9 month old kids today?

I own 6 helicopters, a gulfstream made out of solid gold and a castle with a moat full of albino alligators.

It's fun to make things up on the internet!

Who the fuck do you think you're kidding with that nonsense?
The difference between you and I, is seriousness. I never lie or exaggerate.

There are 4 drivers in my family. I also own a boat and truck to pull it, the old chevy is the only one not on the road.
1 chevy
1 Saturn
1 Buick
1 nissan
2 fords
1 sea hunt
See if the Clinton FBI can prove me wrong

Then kill your baby with my blessing
Bwahahaha, you're bragging about owning a Saturn and a Buick. You're actually making it worse everytime you post. It's bad when the nicest car you brag about is a Nissan Sentra.

Just stop now before you tell me that only 3/6 cars were made in the 90s.
92,04,06,10,16,17 the boat is a 2010.

Enjoy that payment kiddy......

I love the fact that you think this is something to brag about. I guess when your neighbors are living in homes with wheels this would be brag worthy.

Seriously, interviewing Cohen makes as much sense as interviewing Charles Manson.

Enjoy your stay mike

Was Charles Manson Trump's personal lawyer and fixer for over a decade?

I own 3 cars 3 SUVs and a boat, along with the paid off home that u will never own. What does any of that have to do with my joining here yesterday?

PS. Make that car payment on the hyndai

You kill any 9 month old kids today?

I own 6 helicopters, a gulfstream made out of solid gold and a castle with a moat full of albino alligators.

There are 4 drivers in my family. I also own a boat and truck to pull it, the old chevy is the only one not on the road.
1 chevy
1 Saturn
1 Buick
1 nissan
2 fords
1 sea hunt

Bwahahaha, you're bragging about owning a Saturn and a Buick. You're actually making it worse everytime you post. It's bad when the nicest car you brag about is a Nissan Sentra.

I love the fact that you think this is something to brag about. I guess when your neighbors are living in homes with wheels this would be brag worthy.
Nope, house on a .25 acre lot with a custom 6 car driveway. Luv ya girl

Enjoy your stay mike

Why was he employed by trump for so long? Birds of a feather...

Enjoy your stay mike

No was Manson convicted of lying to congress, so the dem retards in congress invite him back to lie more?

Think, if u can

Enjoy your stay mike

Why was he employed by trump for so long? Birds of a feather...
Because he was a cheap dumb f.uck perhaps

Enjoy your stay mike

No was Manson convicted of lying to congress, so the dem retards in congress invite him back to lie more?

Think, if u can

NaziCons loved Cohen when he was lying to protect Trump. Now they hate him. Why is that...?

Enjoy your stay mike

Think, if u can

NaziCons loved Cohen when he was lying to protect Trump. Now they hate him. Why is that...?
We hate you for the same reason we hate Cohen. He's a Liar only concerned about his own agenda.
BTW, quit beating your Mannequin. And by Mannequin, I mean your only friend.

Once a DemNazi, always a DemNazi. Don't you have some babies to kill or rape instead of wasting our time here with your garbage posts?

Cohen lied to Congress again, so he is not getting out in 3 years.
GOP reps refer ex-Trump attorney Michael Cohen to DOJ for alleged perjury during hearing

Enjoy your stay mike

Think, if u can

Ain't it great that Cohen could get stabbed in prison and the stabber get a pardon

Enjoy your stay mike

Think, if u can

Ain't it great that Cohen could get stabbed in prison and the stabber get a pardon

Why do you hate American justice?

Fox News Host Calls Out Rep. Jim Jordan For Cherry-Picking Michael Cohen's Testimony

Enjoy your stay mike

Think, if u can

You don't support Justice.

1 chevy
1 Saturn
1 Buick
1 nissan
2 fords
1 sea hunt

A Buick, a Saturn AND a whole 1/4 acre....this is a joke, right?

I mean, it's actually pretty genius if you're just trolling.

Think, if u can

Certainly not your brand of NaziCon justice.

Think, if u can

You're part of the crowd that screams Trump is separating children from parents at the border, then you support letting a newborn child die after birth. You're very sick. Don't you dare preach to me about Justice.

You're part of the crowd that screams Trump is separating children from parents at the border, then you support letting a newborn child die after birth. You're very sick. Don't you dare preach to me about Justice.

Abortion is legal. So, what's your point?

Abortion is legal. So, what's your point?
My point is just because something is "legal", doesn't mean it's right. The Nazis made gassing Jews legal. When are you gonna make killing people 80 and older legal?

American justice is a figment of the imagination for some people

Do you think 21 million dollars replaces a life lost to the shitheads running the American justice system
Does this give the man a family to grow old with?

After spending 38 years in prison for wrongful murder convictions, man wins $21-million settlement
Simi Valley reached a $21-million settlement with a man who spent more than 38 years wrongfully incarcerated in the brutal 1978 murders of a woman and her 4-year-old son, officials said.

Craig Coley, 71, was released from prison in 2017 after he was pardoned by then-Gov. Jerry Brown, who said that DNA evidence and a painstaking re-investigation of the Simi Valley murders proved his innocence

1 chevy
1 Saturn
1 Buick
1 nissan
2 fords
1 sea hunt

A Buick, a Saturn AND a whole 1/4 acre....this is a joke, right?

I mean, it's actually pretty genius if you're just trolling.

401-k 403-b roths taxable investments on every continent except Antarctica

Make sure you pay your car payment or the bank will take the VW back

Forum List

Back