Why is every TV commercial still pushing "Stay safe, Stay home"?

It's time to change the messaging. Businesses are opening up but customers are afraid to come back. I see it right here in Arizona. We have one of the lowest infection rates in the country but I have friends who are afraid to go to a restaurant. Let's go, enough with the "Stay home we're in this together". We need "Let's bring America back together".
The tv commercials have little effect on me and most people who use a little common sense. Right now, when this virus
is still very much in the picture, many have chosen not to put themselves at risk by mingling with the general population. Frankly, we are damned if we do and damned if we don't in my view. As a retired small business owner, I
don't know if I could have survived the present circumstances. If employees go back to work and there are not enough
buyers to help meet the overhead, lay-offs will surely follow. The fixed overhead of any business does not go down and the rent is still due. It is a mess that may well end in a major recession or depression. We are already in a recession
and sinking.
Those messages and the constant drone of the Media have a profound effect on the psyche of the country. I totally agree we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. IMO this is one of those awful situations when you must make decisions based on doing the greatest good for the greatest number knowing that there will be casualties on both sides of the equation.
Actually, this is about commercials and not the media. The media affects both sides of the totem pole. Fox news
affects Trump's supporters since they mirror Trump's actions and are affected by his verbiage, for example walking around, not wearing masks and taking that pill that Trump says he takes.
hahhahahhahahah
TDS for sure
I don't wear a mask and I'm still ALIVE
hahahahahahahhahhhaaha
How do you know?
because I'm not dead
hahahhahahahahhahah
How can you be sure?
I went to the bathroom and had some watermelon...that's how

It's time to change the messaging. Businesses are opening up but customers are afraid to come back. I see it right here in Arizona. We have one of the lowest infection rates in the country but I have friends who are afraid to go to a restaurant. Let's go, enough with the "Stay home we're in this together". We need "Let's bring America back together".
The tv commercials have little effect on me and most people who use a little common sense. Right now, when this virus
is still very much in the picture, many have chosen not to put themselves at risk by mingling with the general population. Frankly, we are damned if we do and damned if we don't in my view. As a retired small business owner, I
don't know if I could have survived the present circumstances. If employees go back to work and there are not enough
buyers to help meet the overhead, lay-offs will surely follow. The fixed overhead of any business does not go down and the rent is still due. It is a mess that may well end in a major recession or depression. We are already in a recession
and sinking.
Those messages and the constant drone of the Media have a profound effect on the psyche of the country. I totally agree we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. IMO this is one of those awful situations when you must make decisions based on doing the greatest good for the greatest number knowing that there will be casualties on both sides of the equation.
Actually, this is about commercials and not the media. The media affects both sides of the totem pole. Fox news
affects Trump's supporters since they mirror Trump's actions and are affected by his verbiage, for example walking around, not wearing masks and taking that pill that Trump says he takes.
hahhahahhahahah
TDS for sure
hahahahahahahhahhhaaha
How do you know?
because I'm not dead
hahahhahahahahhahah
How can you be sure?
I am
Can you prove it?

and sinking.
hahhahahhahahah
TDS for sure
hahahahahahahhahhhaaha
How do you know?
because I'm not dead
hahahhahahahahhahah
How can you be sure?
I went to the bathroom and had some watermelon...that's how
You think you did...

and sinking.
hahhahahhahahah
TDS for sure
hahahahahahahhahhhaaha
How do you know?
because I'm not dead
hahahhahahahahhahah
How can you be sure?
I am
Can you prove it?
I ate some watermelon--there it is

and sinking.
hahhahahhahahah
TDS for sure
hahahahahahahhahhhaaha
How do you know?
because I'm not dead
hahahhahahahahhahah
How can you be sure?
I am
Can you prove it?
How do you know you really ate it? If you dream of eating a watermelon, have you really eaten one?

and sinking.
hahhahahhahahah
TDS for sure
hahahahahahahhahhhaaha
How do you know?
because I'm not dead
hahahhahahahahhahah
How can you be sure?
I am
Can you prove it?
How do you know you really ate it? If you dream of eating a watermelon, have you really eaten one?
because it wasn't a honey melon

and sinking.
hahhahahhahahah
TDS for sure
hahahahahahahhahhhaaha
How do you know?
because I'm not dead
hahahhahahahahhahah
How can you be sure?
I am
Can you prove it?
because it wasn't a honey melon
You poor, lost spirit...

I think it's fine to let GOPhers and Trumpers be the first to voluntarily expose themselves en masse.

Go ahead. Sweden is now up to 7% with coronavirus antibodies. 60% need to catch the virus to reach herd immunity.
you must be a puss
Yes, I am a puss.

But you clearly are not. So please, go ahead and expose yourself. Share a drink with a stranger. Prove what a man you are. Go get a tattoo and beat your chest!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
We are well versed in how to be safe. America can and will be safe but it is time to stop scaring people and help restore confidence.

You can claim anything you want. The pictures I see tell a different story.

From the Michigan protests -

mankecarl_052020getty.jpg

Texas -

1587857778692.jpg

North Carolina -

1589503597849.jpg

Massachusetts -

1024x1024.jpg
What I see is a bunch of Trump supporters walking around being macho. I hope they are not overly exposed to this virus while their mouths are getting in the way of their brains, even though they think that they are impervious to it. Trump has no empathy for people and will encourage them. He just wants to be reelected and will do anything to accomplish that.
Well we know you hate macho and our mouths don’t get in the way of our brains but your feelings do.
No, hotshot, I don't hate macho and there is a time and a place for everything and this is not the time or the place.
Do the macho thing at the bar with da fellas, or at the ball game but not when there is a deadly virus staring you in the face. Some joker blogged that he walks among the fools and he hasn't caught the virus so it must all be a phony
"democratic" induced "hoax". I am happy for him that he hasn't caught it-----yet. He can always get a shot of lysol
or take some of those pills that Trump says he is taking. I understand that the demand for those pills is soaring
and that people have ingested detergent--all trump supporters no doubt.
Fake and fear just bounce right off my overly macho old ass. You in turn will never make it to “old” having succumbed to your frights.

I think it's fine to let GOPhers and Trumpers be the first to voluntarily expose themselves en masse.

Go ahead. Sweden is now up to 7% with coronavirus antibodies. 60% need to catch the virus to reach herd immunity.
you must be a puss
Yes, I am a puss.

But you clearly are not. So please, go ahead and expose yourself. Share a drink with a stranger. Prove what a man you are. Go get a tattoo and beat your chest!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
We are well versed in how to be safe. America can and will be safe but it is time to stop scaring people and help restore confidence.

You can claim anything you want. The pictures I see tell a different story.

From the Michigan protests -

mankecarl_052020getty.jpg

Texas -

1587857778692.jpg

North Carolina -

1589503597849.jpg

Massachusetts -

1024x1024.jpg
What I see is a bunch of Trump supporters walking around being macho. I hope they are not overly exposed to this virus while their mouths are getting in the way of their brains, even though they think that they are impervious to it. Trump has no empathy for people and will encourage them. He just wants to be reelected and will do anything to accomplish that.
Well we know you hate macho and our mouths don’t get in the way of our brains but your feelings do.
No, hotshot, I don't hate macho and there is a time and a place for everything and this is not the time or the place.
Do the macho thing at the bar with da fellas, or at the ball game but not when there is a deadly virus staring you in the face. Some joker blogged that he walks among the fools and he hasn't caught the virus so it must all be a phony
"democratic" induced "hoax". I am happy for him that he hasn't caught it-----yet. He can always get a shot of lysol
or take some of those pills that Trump says he is taking. I understand that the demand for those pills is soaring
and that people have ingested detergent--all trump supporters no doubt.
Fake and fear just bounce right off my overly macho old ass. You in turn will never make it to “old” having succumbed to your frights.
I am already old and it is not for the faint at heart, trust me. However, in this case, I applaud that we have guinea pigs
who have volunteered to test the waters and I hope that you are successful.

Forum List

Back