Why is it that I never see a USA chant at a Democratic gathering?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It's always the GOP .... The Tea Party.... A Trump rally...

Never at a Hillary Rally......Certainly never at a Sanders Rally

Never at a democratic rally...ever.

Why?

Why?

It's simple, because the mindless lemmings that attend Democratic Party "Rallies" have no idea what planet they're on, let alone what country they live in. :D

That's a great question. I'm sure there will be dems rushing in to explain that one.

Un-American? Unpatriotic? what is it

this might give us a clue

Why?

WHY ? those people hate America.., and that is a proven FACT!! :up:

Well if you chimps need something to sooth your savage beast, then chant...

Isn't it obvious? Democrats hate America and Republication love America.

Something tells me ya'll are going to need far more lube for this circle jerk.

I brought extra.
play-tingle.png

Something tells me ya'll are going to need far more lube for this circle jerk.

I brought extra.
play-tingle.png
Once Trump is elected, he will bring back fireside chats, informing the mass populace that we are all losers and are doing it wrong...

That's an interesting theory, however there's a rather large flaw in it; most of the sheeple that attend GOP "Rallies" don't know what "USA" stands for, they're just chanting it because all the other mindless lemmings are. :D

That's an interesting theory, however there's a rather large flaw in it; most of the sheeple that attend GOP "Rallies" don't know what "USA" stands for, they're just chanting it because all the other mindless lemmings are. :D

I thought it meant "Unicorns Salesperson Acquired"? Who wouldn't want to join a party where you could buy a Pegasus? lol

Why?
========
That's EASY ... because you've never BEEN to a Democratic rally.

Right off hand, I would say that the reason lies in the fact it isn't necessary.

Those motivated to indulge in the political process like this are obviously doing so because of their concern for the country. It may be a different concern than yours or others, but it springs from the same desire.

It's not as if they are chanting "Cuba! Cuba!", you know?

Patriotism and Jingoism are not the same. It is entirely possible to be patriotic without being jingoistic, and jingoism is not always truly patriotic -- especially when it is so fierce that it supports such an intolerance for pluralism as to venture into un-American themes.

Why?
You ever serve? When, where?

BTW- that chant is about as original as "THE SKY IS BLUE!!!"

How come I never see any actual issues or plans being discussed at republican rallies/debates? How come it's all bumper sticker jargon and people chanting U.S.A.?

Simple people are attracted to simple concepts.

U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

Why?

Rally's are not hockey games or pep rallies for high school students. This post ^^^ highlights the recent hysteria about wearing US Flag pins - it is childish, lacks substance and is one more example of an emotion based political idolity manifest in the crazy right wing.

Patriotism isn't about wearing a pin or chanting, "USA"; it is all about taking seriously and supporting the vision detailed in the DoI (all men are equal under the law) and the Preamble to COTUS./

What exactly is the point of chanting "USA, USA, USA"? As a non-American I really am very curious. When I see Americans chanting "USA, USA, USA!!" and it's not a sporting event where Americans are taking on another nation, it just seems meaningless and mindless.

Forum List

Back