Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

What was achieved? Survival against you wild baboons for one. Also the ability to progress despite whites attempt to keep us down. All due to being Black. Under the same circumstances whites would have died out due to genetic weakness.
Survival is I suppose a victory by the weakest. However, you have not survived with the dignity and culture intact as did the Jews and Armenians. Instead, blacks had to redefine themselves with the weakest of traditions and an almost complete break from what they once were. Their languages are long forgotten, as is their culture and pride. The only vestige which connects them to their past is the color of their skin and their facial features which necessitated the mantra that "black is beautiful" regardless of its veracity.

Those that have a clear sense of identity, as Jews and Armenians have no such need.

Sure, the forcible displacement of blacks played a role, but they never had any sense of identity other than racial. It is not true for others with similar experiences.
No one went through what Black people did. Not even close. We are still standing and achieving. We know are afraid of that. You fear that strength which is evident by you attempting to portray it as a weakness. You white chimps are silly if you think we actually believe that nonsense.

lmao...are you serious?? 90% of blacks are just normal people.....I am scared of normal people?? So aren't you afraid of that small % of blacks who make you about eight times more likely to be a victim??

No assleper! There is no fear at all; just a sense that there is much that needs to be done to stamp out the criminal attitudes of some...black Or any other.

Greg
If you are a white chimp you are definitely afraid of Black people. Its instinctive for you. I dont fear anyone so no I am not afraid of Black criminals. There is not much you can do if you are a white person expect mind your own business and crime rate.

lol...proving once again that you are a buffoon!! Me scared of blacks?? lol There is a mindset that says survival means I won and you lost. The other option is "dilligaf"!!

Greg
All cave chimps are scared of Black people. Thats why if you slap one they just turn pink with anger then later go on the internet and talk a big game. Sane Whites without the cave chimp gene are normally not afraid of Blacks. Those are the ones like my god daughter who loves Black people.

Survival is I suppose a victory by the weakest. However, you have not survived with the dignity and culture intact as did the Jews and Armenians. Instead, blacks had to redefine themselves with the weakest of traditions and an almost complete break from what they once were. Their languages are long forgotten, as is their culture and pride. The only vestige which connects them to their past is the color of their skin and their facial features which necessitated the mantra that "black is beautiful" regardless of its veracity.

Those that have a clear sense of identity, as Jews and Armenians have no such need.

Sure, the forcible displacement of blacks played a role, but they never had any sense of identity other than racial. It is not true for others with similar experiences.
No one went through what Black people did. Not even close. We are still standing and achieving. We know are afraid of that. You fear that strength which is evident by you attempting to portray it as a weakness. You white chimps are silly if you think we actually believe that nonsense.
Please. The Armenians and the Jews had it far worse than you. They overcame while you failed.
No one had it harder than us. Not only did we over come we are succeeding without help.

you get all the help and still fall behind lol
I know thats what you wish but too bad its not reality. You forgot one thing. What you consider falling behind or getting ahead is not relevant. Black people set the bench mark for that. We dont subscribe to the notion of letting cave chimps determine those things.

I'm glad you've left you white chimp envy go but it is a FACT that the vast majority of blacks want what every other American wants...to be American!! That means doing what most are doing...being good Americans. Now for the scumbags of society whatever their colour!!

Greg

Last edited:
All cave chimps are scared of Black people. Thats why if you slap one they just turn pink with anger then later go on the internet and talk a big game. Sane Whites without the cave chimp gene are normally not afraid of Blacks. Those are the ones like my god daughter who loves Black people.

This post literally made me fall out laughing. Racist cave chimps is about right.

lmao...are you serious?? 90% of blacks are just normal people.....I am scared of normal people?? So aren't you afraid of that small % of blacks who make you about eight times more likely to be a victim??

No assleper! There is no fear at all; just a sense that there is much that needs to be done to stamp out the criminal attitudes of some...black Or any other.

Greg
If you are a white chimp you are definitely afraid of Black people. Its instinctive for you. I dont fear anyone so no I am not afraid of Black criminals. There is not much you can do if you are a white person expect mind your own business and crime rate.

lol...proving once again that you are a buffoon!! Me scared of blacks?? lol There is a mindset that says survival means I won and you lost. The other option is "dilligaf"!!

Greg

it's very cold outside here

snow, ice and what would sick out and make a damned good target in this white environment?

lol

Target-red_thumb.jpg

A white puppy in a red coat??

Greg

Please. The Armenians and the Jews had it far worse than you. They overcame while you failed.
No one had it harder than us. Not only did we over come we are succeeding without help.

I know thats what you wish but too bad its not reality. You forgot one thing. What you consider falling behind or getting ahead is not relevant. Black people set the bench mark for that. We dont subscribe to the notion of letting cave chimps determine those things.

I'm glad you've left you white chimp envy go but it is a FACT that the vast majority of blacks want every other American wants...to be American!! That means doing what most are doing...being good Americans. Now for the scumbags of society whatever their colour!!

Greg
Why would anyone envy a cave chimp? The are furry, attract lice, and smell like .....well you know. I agree with you on what Black Americans want. The point is that white people dont determine that. We do.

Greg

Greg

it's very cold outside here

snow, ice and what would sick out and make a damned good target in this white environment?

lol
Your swollen red and pink face?

What was achieved? Survival against you wild baboons for one. Also the ability to progress despite whites attempt to keep us down. All due to being Black. Under the same circumstances whites would have died out due to genetic weakness.

Greg

amazingwhitechimp.jpg

(S)he don't look to scared of black people, assleper!!

Greg

I'm glad you've left you white chimp envy go but it is a FACT that the vast majority of blacks want every other American wants...to be American!! That means doing what most are doing...being good Americans. Now for the scumbags of society whatever their colour!!

Greg
Why would anyone envy a cave chimp? The are furry, attract lice, and smell like .....well you know. I agree with you on what Black Americans want. The point is that white people dont determine that. We do.

So what do "you" want, assleper??

Greg

Greg

amazingwhitechimp.jpg

(S)he don't look to scared of black people, assleper!!

Greg
How can you tell? You guys communicating in some language I cant understand?

Greg

So what do "you" want, assleper??

Greg
In regards to what cave chimp?

In regards to "you" as a self identifying spokesman for your white chimp envy subculture!!

Greg

In regards to "you" as a self identifying spokesman for your white chimp envy subculture!!

Greg
Whats that? I told you know one envies cave chimps. Whats there to envy unless you desire a fur coat and lice?

This post literally made me fall out laughing. Racist cave chimps is about right.

not afraid of blacks at all

come on over to my neighborhood. you are welcome :woohoo:

not afraid of blacks at all

come on over to my neighborhood. you are welcome :woohoo:
You are the main cave chimp that's afraid. The last time you bluffed you got embarrassed. You didnt even show up.

You saw him on TV...so he must represent all black people. What an ignorant asswipe. BUt you are on the right forum...known on the interweb for hate and vitriol

I see every day on TV what's going on in Detroit flint and Saginaw Michigan. This is the place to come and get it all out there. A white can't say what I'm saying to a black in the real world. The black will get offended.

Black society needs to clean up its act. Then you come to our neighborhoods and crime goes up. Then you wonder why we don't want you living with us or why we move.

And the ones that move near us might not be criminal but they are ghetto. Why doesn't black society decide enough is enough? But instead of focusing on what you can control you focus on why things aren't fair for you. Maybe things will get better if you stop having kids out of wedlock. OK to breed away when you can afford kids and are prepared to raise them properly. Lots of good black people but way too much crime.

What can blacks do assuming whites aren't gonna help until we see some changes. If you owned a business would you open a franchise in a black community?

White people always try to tell other groups what they need to do while they refuse to do the same in their community. :rofl:

See how easy it is to lump us all together and stereotype? We do do that. I'll agree white society needs this advice too. But I don't live next to any high crime white neighborhoos . all the dangerous neighborhoods are black.

So you can see why I'm most concerned with them because they effect me. They've mugged my grandmother. What kind of person does that? How does his mamma not know he's pure evil?

Most concerned is one thing...but ONLY concerned with black crime only is suspicious
Liberal racist. Nothing more. I don't know why you are cheapening yourself with him. He isn't as entertaining (or as smart) as the other racists on this forum.
I'd love to see how blacks would talk if the roles were reversed

Simply because blacks stand up in support of and even riot when a black criminal is prosecuted for their actions.

Whites shame other whites for doing the same. Maybe if blacks came out and done the same...Well, the entire race would look better.

People like you also stand with the thugs that destroy and trash cities like Ferguson. Shame on you.
I've never seen whites shame other whites for their actions. Got some links?
Really?! I would be ashamed of the misdeeds of my son or others' closest to me. Do you think Martin's and Brown's parents feel that way. I doubt it. They are too busy blaming others. A lot easier that way.
You totally avoided the post. Where are the links of white people shaming whites for doing crime and harming the white communities reputation? They dont make it a race thing. They blame it on mental illness.

WRONG...it is blamed on the perpetrator....do the crime and it is YOU who is guilty...not the entire community. That also applies to any community!!

Greg
Yes you are wrong. When a Black person does something everyone says its Black genes or culture. When a white person does something it doesn't appear to reflect on the white community as a whole. I dont mind because if people want to be idiots then thats on them. However, I do see the hypocrisy.

I blame the kids family not the community. I'm just wondering what the black community can do to stop having so many broken families.

Blacks walk through a white neighborhood and get picked on. White walks through a black neighborhood and gets shot. And not just whites. They kill each other.

In Detroit gas stations need security guards. I'm not a racist I just want to fix this so I'm being blunt and asking blacks what they can do to fix this.

we know we know, white people are perfect
Welcome to USMB...let me give you a heads up....

This is an EXTREMELY racist website. It houses those who can't play nice on your typical hate websites like Stormfront. Racists don't have to follow the rules here...but if you break a rule, you will be disciplined. Just be a good n!gger and role with the punches.

BTW, you already fail with that dumb ass Dallas star as an avatar.
What rule did I break?
I didn't say you broke a rule. Quit being a paranoid racist. I was giving the Dallas n1gger the heads up about USMB.

Pussy.

Here is the sad truth my friend. I am a liberal. So are my parents and my brother. We've spent our lives defending blacks and admitting why whites are more responsible for why blacks are the way they are. Want me to go into all of them so you realize I get it?

What I'm saying, and I'll try to be PC here, is that black society has some work to do on its own if things are going to get better faster.

And yes we have way too much poor white trash too. But it isn't of epidemic perpotions like in the black cities of Detroit Chicago or Compton. In other words all the places people wouldn't go at note are black neighborhoods. A black will get harassed walking in a white neighborhood. A white will die. And its more black on black. You should be more interested in black culture improveing than me.

What is it? Are you saying poor single moms isn't a problem? Are you saying blacks are doing the best they can? Are you saying you're trying the best you can and this is just what you get when you run a white racist society? I'm seriously trying to understand.

Black men. Forget about million man marches. Pick a neighbor boy with a bad father and mentor him. I'll do the same in my white neighborhood if/when I run into one. Most of ours still lead productive lives and are mentored by the community.

I hate church but take them to church!

And break the cycle. Are unplanned parenting in black neighborhoods going down? I do know they're going down everywhere in the world except one country. You guessed it. Africa. If blacks hate rubbers use IUD,s.
Welcome to USMB...let me give you a heads up....

This is an EXTREMELY racist website. It houses those who can't play nice on your typical hate websites like Stormfront. Racists don't have to follow the rules here...but if you break a rule, you will be disciplined. Just be a good n!gger and role with the punches.

BTW, you already fail with that dumb ass Dallas star as an avatar.
What rule did I break?
I didn't say you broke a rule. Quit being a paranoid racist. I was giving the Dallas n1gger the heads up about USMB.

Pussy.

Here is the sad truth my friend. I am a liberal. So are my parents and my brother. We've spent our lives defending blacks and admitting why whites are more responsible for why blacks are the way they are. Want me to go into all of them so you realize I get it?

What I'm saying, and I'll try to be PC here, is that black society has some work to do on its own if things are going to get better faster.

And yes we have way too much poor white trash too. But it isn't of epidemic perpotions like in the black cities of Detroit Chicago or Compton. In other words all the places people wouldn't go at note are black neighborhoods. A black will get harassed walking in a white neighborhood. A white will die. And its more black on black. You should be more interested in black culture improveing than me.

What is it? Are you saying poor single moms isn't a problem? Are you saying blacks are doing the best they can? Are you saying you're trying the best you can and this is just what you get when you run a white racist society? I'm seriously trying to understand.

Black men. Forget about million man marches. Pick a neighbor boy with a bad father and mentor him. I'll do the same in my white neighborhood if/when I run into one. Most of ours still lead productive lives and are mentored by the community.

I hate church but take them to church!

And break the cycle. Are unplanned parenting in black neighborhoods going down? I do know they're going down everywhere in the world except one country. You guessed it. Africa. If blacks hate rubbers use IUD,s.
You are a liberal...which means you are truly a racist.

That's rubbish. It is true that liberals are usually just dumb...no argument there..but some identify as liberals when they have values that are not liberal at all. Sealy promotes PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY....hardly a liberal maxim....and he suggests the problem is family breakdown....true...so if this liberal gets it then why do so many others just don't!!!?

I have read quite a few of Sealy's posts and liberal is NOT what I'm reading. It's a pleasant change.

Greg

We value family and personal responsibility too.

We just dont agree with how you use those talking points. Family values means anti gay to you guys and personal responsibility is what you say when you try to eliminate social safety nets or programs.

I'm also saying what Hillary said years ago. It takes a village to raise a child. Black villages are broken.

I've never seen whites shame other whites for their actions. Got some links?
Really?! I would be ashamed of the misdeeds of my son or others' closest to me. Do you think Martin's and Brown's parents feel that way. I doubt it. They are too busy blaming others. A lot easier that way.
You totally avoided the post. Where are the links of white people shaming whites for doing crime and harming the white communities reputation? They dont make it a race thing. They blame it on mental illness.

WRONG...it is blamed on the perpetrator....do the crime and it is YOU who is guilty...not the entire community. That also applies to any community!!

Greg
Yes you are wrong. When a Black person does something everyone says its Black genes or culture. When a white person does something it doesn't appear to reflect on the white community as a whole. I dont mind because if people want to be idiots then thats on them. However, I do see the hypocrisy.

I blame the kids family not the community. I'm just wondering what the black community can do to stop having so many broken families.

Blacks walk through a white neighborhood and get picked on. White walks through a black neighborhood and gets shot. And not just whites. They kill each other.

In Detroit gas stations need security guards. I'm not a racist I just want to fix this so I'm being blunt and asking blacks what they can do to fix this.

The Black community can stop buying into the socialization perpetrated by whites. Once they abandon the negative mores and values of whites then Black families will get back to the glue that made us so impressively strong pre-civil rights. They need to start getting back to Black culture and abandon white culture.

You cant do anything to fix this as I have told you before. As a white person you need to fix your people before you attempt to fix anyone else. If you have a special place in your heart for Blacks then you need to work on your white racists.

Forum List

Back