Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

Really?! I would be ashamed of the misdeeds of my son or others' closest to me. Do you think Martin's and Brown's parents feel that way. I doubt it. They are too busy blaming others. A lot easier that way.
You totally avoided the post. Where are the links of white people shaming whites for doing crime and harming the white communities reputation? They dont make it a race thing. They blame it on mental illness.

WRONG...it is blamed on the perpetrator....do the crime and it is YOU who is guilty...not the entire community. That also applies to any community!!

Greg
Yes you are wrong. When a Black person does something everyone says its Black genes or culture. When a white person does something it doesn't appear to reflect on the white community as a whole. I dont mind because if people want to be idiots then thats on them. However, I do see the hypocrisy.

I blame the kids family not the community. I'm just wondering what the black community can do to stop having so many broken families.

Blacks walk through a white neighborhood and get picked on. White walks through a black neighborhood and gets shot. And not just whites. They kill each other.

In Detroit gas stations need security guards. I'm not a racist I just want to fix this so I'm being blunt and asking blacks what they can do to fix this.

The Black community can stop buying into the socialization perpetrated by whites. Once they abandon the negative mores and values of whites then Black families will get back to the glue that made us so impressively strong pre-civil rights. They need to start getting back to Black culture and abandon white culture.

You cant do anything to fix this as I have told you before. As a white person you need to fix your people before you attempt to fix anyone else. If you have a special place in your heart for Blacks then you need to work on your white racists.

No apologies...say NO to an apartheid state!! There, as here, there is only ONE community...and it has no colour!! It is "us" and there is no them.

We gotta get out of these segregationist ideas!!

Greg

You totally avoided the post. Where are the links of white people shaming whites for doing crime and harming the white communities reputation? They dont make it a race thing. They blame it on mental illness.

WRONG...it is blamed on the perpetrator....do the crime and it is YOU who is guilty...not the entire community. That also applies to any community!!

Greg
Yes you are wrong. When a Black person does something everyone says its Black genes or culture. When a white person does something it doesn't appear to reflect on the white community as a whole. I dont mind because if people want to be idiots then thats on them. However, I do see the hypocrisy.

I blame the kids family not the community. I'm just wondering what the black community can do to stop having so many broken families.

Blacks walk through a white neighborhood and get picked on. White walks through a black neighborhood and gets shot. And not just whites. They kill each other.

In Detroit gas stations need security guards. I'm not a racist I just want to fix this so I'm being blunt and asking blacks what they can do to fix this.

The Black community can stop buying into the socialization perpetrated by whites. Once they abandon the negative mores and values of whites then Black families will get back to the glue that made us so impressively strong pre-civil rights. They need to start getting back to Black culture and abandon white culture.

You cant do anything to fix this as I have told you before. As a white person you need to fix your people before you attempt to fix anyone else. If you have a special place in your heart for Blacks then you need to work on your white racists.

No apologies...say NO to an apartheid state!! There, as here, there is only ONE community...and it has no colour!! It is "us" and there is no them.

Greg
Who said anything about apartheid or segregation? I said Blacks need to abandon the destructive values and mindsets of whites generally speaking. I am not trying to be white or accepted by whites. My mindset is from a Black perspective. Black people seem to be caught up in seeking approval from whites to the point they have abandoned what made us so strong. I can still be Black in a crowd of white people.

Black people dont what?
Work or think much, or know their daddies.
I am Black and I worked, outthink you all the time and I know my daddy. I know a couple of white kids that have no clue who their daddies are. I still dont see what that has to do with the Yoruba proverb "it takes a village to raise a child? Care to explain?

Last edited:
I am Black and I worked, outthink you all the time and I know my daddy. I know a couple of white kids that have no clue who their daddies are. I still dont see what that has to do with the proverb it takes a village to raise a child? Care to explain?
Sure, we believe you.:afro:
Great. Now tell me what that had to do with the Yoruba proverb "It takes a village to raise a child"?

Greg

Greg
Who said anything about apartheid or segregation? I said Blacks need to abandon the destructive values and mindsets of whites generally speaking. I am not trying to be white or accepted by whites. My mindset is from a Black perspective. Black people seem to be caught up in seeking approval from whites to the point they have abandoned what made us so strong. I can still be Black in a crowd of white people.

Seems to me blacks don't care what whites think. If they did they'd be embarrassed.

What did blacks abandon that made them strong?

A kkk meeting doesn't talk about how to fix black society. They think that's impossible. I want to turn blacks into tiger woods or Obamas. Educated and with jobs. But even tiger cheated and now his kids don't live with both parents. But they'll be OK because they have money. Poor single blacks should not be having kids because they'll grow up poor and get into crime and repeat the cycle.

Do you think black society is fine? Ever been to Detroit?
So you know what they talk about in KKK movies. And...most racists HATE Tiger Woods and Obama.

I want to turn white people into Ted Turner...but they are too busy blaming blacks for their failures....you racist pussy.

I love tiger and Obama. I hate Cindy rice and Herman Cain though.

You don't realize to the rich we are all n$##%rs. That means I don't get to live in gated communities. So it is in my interest that black crime goes down. It might be someone I know one day who gets shot robed or raped by the very violent element that comes out of Detroit flint and Saginaw.

Every day we see violent crime from blacks. Once a week from whites. See the difference?

I will agree with you on all the things this country should do to help but assuming its not what can you people do on your own? A difficult journey starts with 1 step

Crime is crime mutherfucker

When blacks make up 10% of the population but commit 90% of the crime.
90%? You have a link for that or were you told that in a meeting, you racist asswipe.

You claimed before that % doesn't matter. I'll prove to you it does by giving you a positive number in favor of blacks.

Like I said before, of course more white murders happen when we are 90% of the population. If blacks who only make up 10% of the population were killing more than whites, we'd have a serious problem. I don't know the exact numbers but lets say blacks are responsible for 30% of the murders when they only make up 12% of the population. Do you see how that matters? Whites might kill more but that's only because there are more of us.

I found somewhere that said blacks only make up 12% of the US population but at one point made up 30% of the military. Do you see how that works? If percentages didn't matter, you couldn't make the argument that blacks were more patriotic than whites because there are more whites in the military PERIOD. %ages don't matter? Liar. I know for a fact that black people have made that argument. So you understand how percentages matter, you just don't want to admit it. If it works in your favor you'll get it. If it doesn't you'll argue.

So you know what they talk about in KKK movies. And...most racists HATE Tiger Woods and Obama.

I want to turn white people into Ted Turner...but they are too busy blaming blacks for their failures....you racist pussy.

You don't realize to the rich we are all n$##%rs. That means I don't get to live in gated communities. So it is in my interest that black crime goes down. It might be someone I know one day who gets shot robed or raped by the very violent element that comes out of Detroit flint and Saginaw.

Every day we see violent crime from blacks. Once a week from whites. See the difference?

I will agree with you on all the things this country should do to help but assuming its not what can you people do on your own? A difficult journey starts with 1 step

90%? You have a link for that or were you told that in a meeting, you racist asswipe.

You claimed before that % doesn't matter. I'll prove to you it does by giving you a positive number in favor of blacks.

Like I said before, of course more white murders happen when we are 90% of the population. If blacks who only make up 10% of the population were killing more than whites, we'd have a serious problem. I don't know the exact numbers but lets say blacks are responsible for 30% of the murders when they only make up 12% of the population. Do you see how that matters? Whites might kill more but that's only because there are more of us.

I found somewhere that said blacks only make up 12% of the US population but at one point made up 30% of the military. Do you see how that works? If percentages didn't matter, you couldn't make the argument that blacks were more patriotic than whites because there are more whites in the military PERIOD. %ages don't matter? Liar. I know for a fact that black people have made that argument. So you understand how percentages matter, you just don't want to admit it. If it works in your favor you'll get it. If it doesn't you'll argue.
Who the fuck are you arguing with, I haven't acknowledged your racist ass in how long. Must be fun arguing with yourself....or are you just so full of hate that you confused me with someone else....stupid racist faggot.

When you violently protest and destroy because a known thug was shot. Well, people are going to generalize you.

Maybe you should sit down and look at the evidence. Screwing yourself out of your corner store is kind of dumb.

Stop acting like you support violence, hatred against whites and support for thugs. Maybe, the mindset of black = bad will start changing.

When you violently protest and destroy because a known thug was shot. Well, people are going to generalize you.

Maybe you should sit down and look at the evidence. Screwing yourself out of your corner store is kind of dumb.

Stop acting like you support violence, hatred against whites and support for thugs. Maybe, the mindset of black = bad will start changing.
If they were gimps...they could have had a roll in.

Who the fuck are you arguing with, I haven't acknowledged your racist ass in how long. Must be fun arguing with yourself....or are you just so full of hate that you confused me with someone else....stupid racist faggot.

From your nuts to my mouth. Yummy!

At least you admit you are a racist faggot. But your mouth will never touch Mount Nutz

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?

This strikes me as a rather broad statement...

Out of curiosity, are you Black or White? Perhaps Hispanic? I ask as a matter of trying to understand your perspective, what it is that contributed to your statement.

Personally, I don't care what color the criminal may be. For me they generally fall in to one of two categories: morons or fucking psychos.

At least you admit you are a racist faggot. But your mouth will never touch Mount Nutz

Why can a black say faggot but then cry about the n word?

Also you need to realize I know a bunch of things our government can to to make things better for blacks. I'm just asking what blacks can do on their own because black society is a mess and don't hold your breath waiting for the government to help.

Especially when you don't vote and the GOP has control of the government. You think I'm racist? They don't even admit blacks are treated unfairly. At least I get that. I understand why there are so many violent criminals and poverty in the hoods. But even knowing all that to me it seems like black people could and should be doing more themselves to stop the cycle.

Forum List

Back