Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

there you go again, you do not believe the earth is even close to 2.7billion years old which precludes you from making any reasoned statement about events or conditions in a era you don't believe ever happened.
there is no evidence of an intelligently guided process. where's god's barcode or copyright?
your use of the word randomness is an intentionally false depiction of processes and conditions you don't believe occurred.
in other words shut the fuck up...till you have a clue.

Psst, sparky?

The Earth is 4.6 billion years old, based on radiographic testing.

Where the hell did you come up with 2.7?

He was referring to the age of life on Earth, not the age of the Earth. 2.7 - 3.5 is the currently accepted range. Further research will likely narrow he range.

And yet daws could not explain it to him :lol:

there you go again, you do not believe the earth is even close to 2.7billion years old which precludes you from making any reasoned statement about events or conditions in a era you don't believe ever happened.
there is no evidence of an intelligently guided process. where's god's barcode or copyright?
your use of the word randomness is an intentionally false depiction of processes and conditions you don't believe occurred.
in other words shut the fuck up...till you have a clue.

Psst, sparky?

When did life supposedly appear on earth ? some say earlier in time.

That must have went over his head.
another classic false assumption /accusation.
to reiterate: "there you go again, you do not believe the earth is even close to 2.7billion years old which precludes you from making any reasoned statement about events or conditions in a era you don't believe ever happened."-DAWS
slapdick.

Psst, sparky?

He was referring to the age of life on Earth, not the age of the Earth. 2.7 - 3.5 is the currently accepted range. Further research will likely narrow he range.

And yet daws could not explain it to him :lol:
false! there you go again, you do not believe the earth is even close to 2.7billion years old which precludes you from making any reasoned statement about events or conditions in a era you don't believe ever happened.

Psst, sparky?

to reiterate: "there you go again, you do not believe the earth is even close to 2.7billion years old which precludes you from making any reasoned statement about events or conditions in a era you don't believe ever happened."-DAWS
slapdick.

If you know this than rationally you should be able to decipher What I am doing, or is it that comprehension problem raising it's head again ?

Because the earth would have been exp more and more disorder for almost 2 billion years. Tell me how order and complexity arose after that long of disorder ?
specious conjecture.

And so is the view that disorder can result in more order.
it's called chaos theory.

Chaos theory is a field of study in mathematics, with applications in several disciplines including meteorology, physics, engineering, economics and biology. Chaos theory studies the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions, an effect which is popularly referred to as the butterfly effect. Small differences in initial conditions (such as those due to rounding errors in numerical computation) yield widely diverging outcomes for such dynamical systems, rendering long-term prediction impossible in general.[1] This happens even though these systems are deterministic, meaning that their future behavior is fully determined by their initial conditions, with no random elements involved.[2] In other words, the deterministic nature of these systems does not make them predictable.[3][4] This behavior is known as deterministic chaos, or simply chaos. This was summarised by Edward Lorenz as follows:[5]
Chaos: When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future.
Chaotic behavior can be observed in many natural systems, such as weather.[6][7] Explanation of such behavior may be sought through analysis of a chaotic mathematical model, or through analytical techniques such as recurrence plots and Poincaré maps.
Chaos theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

slapdick.

If you know this than rationally you should be able to decipher What I am doing, or is it that comprehension problem raising it's head again ?
you're doing the same old debunked bulshit you always do..
plus plagiarizing.
you want fries with that.

btw rational and rationally are above your pay grade...
what you believe is by definition not rational...

Last edited:

Okay, I'll buy that.

4.6 billion years includes the period of the proto-Earth, and perhaps one with less mass and no moon.

4.56 - commonly rounded to 4.6, is the accepted age of our planet. I should have guessed that Daws would confuse life on Earth with the age of the Earth. The boi has some comprehension challenges.

specious conjecture.

Chaos theory is a field of study in mathematics, with applications in several disciplines including meteorology, physics, engineering, economics and biology. Chaos theory studies the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions, an effect which is popularly referred to as the butterfly effect. Small differences in initial conditions (such as those due to rounding errors in numerical computation) yield widely diverging outcomes for such dynamical systems, rendering long-term prediction impossible in general.[1] This happens even though these systems are deterministic, meaning that their future behavior is fully determined by their initial conditions, with no random elements involved.[2] In other words, the deterministic nature of these systems does not make them predictable.[3][4] This behavior is known as deterministic chaos, or simply chaos. This was summarised by Edward Lorenz as follows:[5]
Chaos: When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future.
Chaotic behavior can be observed in many natural systems, such as weather.[6][7] Explanation of such behavior may be sought through analysis of a chaotic mathematical model, or through analytical techniques such as recurrence plots and Poincaré maps.

Right! another conjecture filled theory to shape your vivid imagination.

Evolutionary medicine

Evolutionary medicine or Darwinian medicine is the application of modern evolutionary theory to understanding health and disease. The goal of evolutionary medicine is to understand why people get sick, not simply how they get sick. Modern medical research and practice has focused on the molecular and physiological mechanisms underlying health and disease, while evolutionary medicine focuses on the question of why evolution has shaped these mechanisms in ways that may leave us susceptible to disease. The evolutionary approach has driven important advances in our understanding of antibiotic resistance,[1] cancer,[2] autoimmune disease,[3] and anatomy.[4] Medical schools have been slower to integrate evolutionary approaches because of limitations on what can be added to existing medical curricula.[5]

Evolutionary medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell us again how the 2nd Law makes evolution on Earth impossible, because it's a closed system. :lol:

Because the earth would have been exp more and more disorder for almost 2 billion years. Tell me how order and complexity arose after that long of disorder ?

2 billion years of disorder means evolution cannot occur?

Tell me how order and complexity arose after that long of disorder?

Tell me why the length of time makes the slightest difference?
If the Earth was 1 million years old, energy could be used to perform work, make things ordered and complex but when the Earth is 2 billion years old, energy can't perform work, make things ordered and complex?

Is the Earth too old now for a tree to use the Sun's energy to turn CO2 and H2O into something more complex?

You were making the claim to the opposite of how evolutionary medicine plays such an important role in medicine.

I was not making a claim. I was pointing out the fact that the theory of evolution has advanced medical science far beyond where it would be without it. And that is true. "The evolutionary approach has driven important advances in our understanding of antibiotic resistance,[1] cancer,[2] autoimmune disease,[3] and anatomy". And while it is true that medical schools have been "slower to integrate evolutionary approaches because of limitations on what can be added to existing medical curricula" that has not diminished medical research using evolutionary approaches.

That is your opinion, there are others that don't agree with it. What did they add to the curricula according to the source ?

Hell the medical researchers and evolutionists were at odds with each other.

It is not an opinion. It is a fact that the theory of evolution has advanced medical researchfar beyond what it would otherwise have achieved.

slapdick.

No one can rationally decipher what you are doing because what you are doing is not rational.

Okay, I'll buy that.

4.6 billion years includes the period of the proto-Earth, and perhaps one with less mass and no moon.

4.56 - commonly rounded to 4.6, is the accepted age of our planet. I should have guessed that Daws would confuse life on Earth with the age of the Earth. The boi has some comprehension challenges.
wrong again, your insistance that I said that make you look even more assholish if such a thing were possible.

Right! another conjecture filled theory to shape your vivid imagination.
strike three!
it's no more conjectrous than evolution.
and far less conjectrous then creationist pseudoscience babble.
btw vivid imaginations shape theories .
they are not shaped by them.
since you lack an imagination of any kind, it's not surprising you spew and gobble up the false premise shit you do.

slapdick.

plus plagiarizing.

I bet if you took your car with a full tank of gas, and just parked it outside with the key in the ignition ,that car would never start itself.

I am sure you would go along with that logic but go against that logic by thinking chemicals left to themselves would fully develop a cell that produced all life.

Is what you believe rational ?

It depends on how you define "life." Chemicals that would spontaneously regenerate appeared nearly 4 billion years ago. The earliest fossils date 3.5 billion years. I would say that the earlier estimate points to the "precursor to life," the cosmic soup, if you will. Thus I stick with the well established 3.5 billion year figure.

plus plagiarizing.

I bet if you took your car with a full tank of gas, and just parked it outside with the key in the ignition ,that car would never start itself.

I am sure you would go along with that logic but go against that logic by thinking chemicals left to themselves would fully develop a cell that produced all life.

Is what you believe rational ?
false comparison..the reason why is obvious..
thanks for playing..

Tell us again how the 2nd Law makes evolution on Earth impossible, because it's a closed system. :lol:

2 billion years of disorder means evolution cannot occur?

Tell me how order and complexity arose after that long of disorder?

Tell me why the length of time makes the slightest difference?
If the Earth was 1 million years old, energy could be used to perform work, make things ordered and complex but when the Earth is 2 billion years old, energy can't perform work, make things ordered and complex?

Is the Earth too old now for a tree to use the Sun's energy to turn CO2 and H2O into something more complex?

Because as time passes disorder would increase and with the more disorder the less of the chance of it becoming ordered.

Once again you are using a bad argument. the only reason why that tree can use the suns energy to overcome disorder is because of it's genetic coding that forces it's will on matter but that is only a temporary state of a natural cycle.

Forum List

Back