Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

You're good at doing just that. Field trip? Yes or no?

Are you paying ?

What do you hope to convince me of ? and why can't you provide this evidence here ?

Am I paying for you to go on a field trip with me? Erm, no, that would mean that you are a cheap bastard who believes that education is free and teachers should not get paid for their considerable efforts. You aren't a cheap bastard, are you? Look, I've offered to lend my considerable knowledge and experience to show you in the field how geology actually works, and I've offered this free of charge. How many other Earth scientists have made you this offer? You cannot get hands on experience from a book or a web site. You have to go into the field and see it, touch it, smell it, do the field work. There is no other way.

I was joking, I can afford my own way there.

For starters I can prove to you that the fossils aren't in the wrong strata, that the people who make that kind of claim are lying to you. Contrary to what you apparently believe, geologists have a deep and abiding understanding of how to analyze strata and the fossils contained in them. Strata can form fairly rapidly. Stream sediments are formed fairly rapidly all the time. Marine carbonate strata, not rapidly at all. You are forgetting that we can and have studied modern strata all over the world and compared them with ancient strata from all over the world. How they form is very well understood. But then, you aren't trying to prove a young Earth, are you? So why does it matter to you how long it takes for strata to form?

If you can quickly learn how to interpret geological evidence, then you would have no problem doing so on a field trip with me. Come on, grasshopper. What are you afraid of?

Really ? you have visited all the fossil graveyards in the world ?

Evidence for a Global Flood
biased content based on a false premise
the False Premise, though more often than not used in the context of a logical argument, and therefore as a component of specious reasoning.

Simply put, the false premise is a statement, claim, fact or assertion that is simply not true, and which thus renders any argument using it automatically invalid unsound or non-cogent.

A false premise can range from a simple myth or misconception that is held out of ignorance, willful or otherwise, to a claim or statement of belief resulting from a delusion, to a blatant, intentional prevarication, and this form of argument is often a common rhetorical tactic by pseudoscientists.

Why do you waste your time daws ? you are not willing to learn.

Are you paying ?

What do you hope to convince me of ? and why can't you provide this evidence here ?

Am I paying for you to go on a field trip with me? Erm, no, that would mean that you are a cheap bastard who believes that education is free and teachers should not get paid for their considerable efforts. You aren't a cheap bastard, are you? Look, I've offered to lend my considerable knowledge and experience to show you in the field how geology actually works, and I've offered this free of charge. How many other Earth scientists have made you this offer? You cannot get hands on experience from a book or a web site. You have to go into the field and see it, touch it, smell it, do the field work. There is no other way.
cheap is being kind..ywc yammers on constantly about how he hit it big at his gold mine...
but then again he say he has 8 children....
he's either a miserly fuck and a liar or just a liar !

Yes I have 8 children ,and have been successful financially, and I don't lie. That is why I live on a mountain top overlooking beautiful Prescott Az.

It's also why I have so much time to try and educate some fools.

Last edited:
YWC, how geologic strata are dated using the radiometric method, and what those age/dates can tell us aside from the age of strata:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~earthsci/People/meyerNEGSA05.pdf

It has been shown that Radioisotope Dating is not a reliable method. It has also been shown strata can be formed over a short time span does not need the assumption it takes millions of years. It also has been shown that fossils can also form in a short time span.

Evidence is no friend of pseudoscience. That is why it is easy to poke big gaping holes in pseudoscience theories.

You are deluded if you think that Ken Ham's monstrosity is anything other than a serious attempt to rip off gullible and, frankly, stupid people such as yourself. :cuckoo:

It don't matter what creationist it is you people are whacked when it comes to their views even though they fit the evidence better.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

Really ? you have visited all the fossil graveyards in the world ?

Evidence for a Global Flood
the False Premise, though more often than not used in the context of a logical argument, and therefore as a component of specious reasoning.

Simply put, the false premise is a statement, claim, fact or assertion that is simply not true, and which thus renders any argument using it automatically invalid unsound or non-cogent.

A false premise can range from a simple myth or misconception that is held out of ignorance, willful or otherwise, to a claim or statement of belief resulting from a delusion, to a blatant, intentional prevarication, and this form of argument is often a common rhetorical tactic by pseudoscientists.

comedy is never a waste of time.
learn what? you've nothing to teach.

cheap is being kind..ywc yammers on constantly about how he hit it big at his gold mine...

Yes I have 8 children ,and have been successful financially, and I don't lie. That is why I live on a mountain top overlooking beautiful Prescott Az.

you lie constantly they may not be your own lies, but they are lies just the same..
which make you worse than a liar...

YWC, how geologic strata are dated using the radiometric method, and what those age/dates can tell us aside from the age of strata:

It has been shown that Radioisotope Dating is not a reliable method. It has also been shown strata can be formed over a short time span does not need the assumption it takes millions of years. It also has been shown that fossils can also form in a short time span.
bullshit
creationist jack offs spewing misinformation is not "showing" jack shit..
lets see their test data proving that it's not reliable...
that's right you have none ...

Fool, educate thyself.

Fool, educate thyself.
the arrogance of the ignorant!

comedy is never a waste of time.
learn what? you've nothing to teach.

How do humans have 41 completely new genes in the Y chromosome if we are apes ? apes have no mechanism to completely build a new gene.

you lie constantly they may not be your own lies, but they are lies just the same..
which make you worse than a liar...

Look you are a bitter mental midget, move along.

Fool, educate thyself.

You are one to speak.

bullshit
creationist jack offs spewing misinformation is not "showing" jack shit..
lets see their test data proving that it's not reliable...
that's right you have none ...

Fair enough, when I have time I will provide that evidence.

No, YWC it is has not been shown to be unreliable at all. Again, thousands of scientists and hundreds of laboratories across the entire planet (in nearly every country) use these methods with great success, and have for decades. The only ones who don't believe they work are YECs, and they aren't scientists, and no one actually cares what they think on the matter. For you to believe that the world's scientists would use these methods on a daily basis despite them allegedly being unreliable tells me that you think that scientists are stupid whereas you people with no scientific training and experience whatsoever are not. And I find that to be incredulous, to say the least. Particularly since you refuse to get off your ass and get into the field to see what the facts actually are.

Forum List

Back