Why is the Birther Movement called "racist"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You leftists are such mindless robots. You can't even post original thoughts.

"Beep..Beep...Racist....Beep...Beep...Alt-Right... Beep....Beep...Beep....Deplorables"

Bunch of parrots! Lmao! Does Hillary's Polly want a cracker?

I'm simply using the current lingo but the underlying premise is sound. Probably why you won't touch it.

Colin Powell Calls Trump a 'National Disgrace' in Hacked Email
“Yup, the whole birther movement was racist,” Powell wrote in an email from Aug. 21, 2016.

Ryan: Trump's comments about judge are 'textbook' racism

Donald Trump's criticism of a judge because of his ethnicity are "the textbook definition of racist comments," SpeakerPaul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Tuesday during an event on poverty in Washington D.C.

"I regret these comments that he made," Ryan said. "I think that should be absolutely disavowed."
No you're a parrot with no thoughts of your own.

Says the guy with no thoughts on the subject for two posts in a row.

"Beep..Beep...Racist....Beep...Beep...Alt-Right... Beep....Beep...Beep....Deplorables"

I'm simply using the current lingo but the underlying premise is sound. Probably why you won't touch it.

“Yup, the whole birther movement was racist,” Powell wrote in an email from Aug. 21, 2016.

Donald Trump's criticism of a judge because of his ethnicity are "the textbook definition of racist comments," SpeakerPaul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Tuesday during an event on poverty in Washington D.C.

"I regret these comments that he made," Ryan said. "I think that should be absolutely disavowed."

No stupid. You changed the subject and now that you are getting teased for being a mindless Hill-Bot.... You want to get back to the OP. That's fine.

I've already commented on the actual topic, by the way.

I am discussing the OP stupid.

You responded to me dope.
I criticized your drone-ish post, dumbass. So how was I going off topic then?

Give it up. The 'racist' claim has lost any meaning. No one buys it anymore.

WRONG...... For racist asshole yes because racist people are immune. But for decent people that stand against this kind of unwanted behavior will NEVER go away. Stick that your racist brain.
Nobody cares if you call them racist anymore. We are entering a new era in votership.
Nobody cares if you call them racist anymore. We are entering a new era in votership.

We certainly are. The era of the dopey deplorables. The kind of votership that embraces ideas that decent Americans used to find repugnant.

We could post entire threads of examples of what these uneducated ignorant knee jerk reactionary racist parrots claim to be the 'educated and informed'; the fact is the average 8th grade dropout in the 1960's and 1970's is better educated than these 'highly informed Democratic voters' are by a factor of 10. The grade inflation has been through the roof, even at so-called 'Ivy League' scams, where even the most clueless moron can pass for merely showing up most of the time and warming a seat. At Yale over 62% of grades handed out are 'A's' and is soon going to pass 70%, a ridiculous number. No wonder people are home schooling and paying bucks for private schools whenever possible. You can home school your children now for a fraction of what public schools are spending per student and get a far better education.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/282463-ryan-trump-comments-textbook-racism

This from the Speaker of the House. Third in line to the presidency and the man who should be the best ally to a Republican president. You can dismiss it if you like but you'd be missing the point per usual.

WRONG...... For racist asshole yes because racist people are immune. But for decent people that stand against this kind of unwanted behavior will NEVER go away. Stick that your racist brain.

We certainly are. The era of the dopey deplorables. The kind of votership that embraces ideas that decent Americans used to find repugnant.

We could post entire threads of examples of what these uneducated ignorant knee jerk reactionary racist parrots claim to be the 'educated and informed'; the fact is the average 8th grade dropout in the 1960's and 1970's is better educated than these 'highly informed Democratic voters' are by a factor of 10. The grade inflation has been through the roof, even at so-called 'Ivy League' scams, where even the most clueless moron can pass for merely showing up most of the time and warming a seat. At Yale over 62% of grades handed out are 'A's' and is soon going to pass 70%, a ridiculous number. No wonder people are home schooling and paying bucks for private schools whenever possible. You can home school your children now for a fraction of what public schools are spending per student and get a far better education.
They're complete idiots. They think they're smart because they can regurgitate what they've been told, when all that proves is you can retain some information...it says nothing about how intelligent you actually are.

And yeah, I know middle school drop-outs that are infinitely more intelligent than your average college student and graduate. Because they haven't had common sense brainwashed out of them.

No stupid. You changed the subject and now that you are getting teased for being a mindless Hill-Bot.... You want to get back to the OP. That's fine.

You just answered your own question there dope.

This from the Speaker of the House. Third in line to the presidency and the man who should be the best ally to a Republican president. You can dismiss it if you like but you'd be missing the point per usual.
Paul Ryan was just looking out for himself with that comment. It wasn't racist. The judge is a member of pro-illegal immigrant groups, you imbecile.

He most definitely cannot be fair to Trump.

You're an idiot. Stop replying to me.

They're complete idiots. They think they're smart because they can regurgitate what they've been told, when all that proves is you can retain some information...it says nothing about how intelligent you actually are.

And yeah, I know middle school drop-outs that are infinitely more intelligent than your average college student and graduate. Because they haven't had common sense brainwashed out of them.

Nice slapshot off the board but you missed the net.

Last edited:

Paul Ryan was just looking out for himself with that comment. It wasn't racist. The judge is a member of pro-illegal immigrant groups, you imbecile.

Yeah that's it dope. Pretend that you know something you don't. It takes a special kind of stupid look past the obvious in favor of the preposterous.

But respectable people like myself point it out racists like you

It wasn't Democrats who were chanting in unison "Lock Her Up" as speaker after speaker lied about Benghazi and Clinton's role in it. It's awfully difficult not to think that anyone who believes the Benghazi lies, and the other lies about the Clinton that their own investigations have proven to be without basis or evidence, is an idiot. We're not chanting "Build The Wall" either.

All of the mindless robotic chanting of lies seems to be coming from Trump supporters.

You're an idiot. Stop replying to me.

:laugh:

Ryan is one of the Establishment bums the GOP base wants to toss out, so nobody cares what he says; he hands out green cards to labor racketeers like free coupons to his donors and favors as much cheap labor flooding the country as your Democratic racists do. The fact is the 'Judge' is indeed a Mexican nationalist and by definition not an American, as any member of an openly racist and seditious gang like La Raza is.

It wasn't Democrats who were chanting in unison "Lock Her Up" as speaker after speaker lied about Benghazi and Clinton's role in it. It's awfully difficult not to think that anyone who believes the Benghazi lies, and the other lies about the Clinton that their own investigations have proven to be without basis or evidence. We're not chanting "Build The Wall" either.

All of the mindless robotic chanting of lies seems to be coming from Trump supporters.
Uh...is this supposed to prove something? It doesn't. You guys constantly parrot the same damn shit your leaders say ..constantly.

And you're answers to everyone who you disagree with is always to accuse them of an 'ism. There's no comparison of that and a bunch of people at a party convention chanting along with the nominee.

We have wanted the wall for a long time, and we also have believed Hillary should've been locked up without anyone telling us to say it.

You're confusing intelligence with education. They are entirely different things. Intelligence is an innate ability. Education is what you've learned. You're obviously educated, but that doesn't mean you have the intelligence to understand what you've learned and apply it.

You're confusing intelligence with education. They are entirely different things. Intelligence is an innate ability. Education is what you've learned. You're obviously educated, but that doesn't mean you have the intelligence to understand what you've learned and apply it.
Education or Indoctrination? I know people who have never gone to college, which morons like Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party describe as "uneducated".... Who are autodidactic and very educated...self educated.

Talk about your dronish repetition of Trumps lies, almost verbatim. Trump lied and you believe him without question. The Judge is NOT a member of any group which supports illegal immigration. The Hispanic lawyers group you're referring to focuses on mentoring young Hispanic lawyers who often have problems getting hired into white law firms. Their initiatives are generally around education and improving networking opportunities within the Hispanic community. They have never addressed the issue of immigration or made public statements about illegal immigration.

Nice parroting though.

Talk about your dronish repetition of Trumps lies, almost verbatim. Trump lied and you believe him without question. The Judge is NOT a member of any group which supports illegal immigration. The Hispanic lawyers group you're referring to focuses on mentoring young Hispanic lawyers who often have problems getting hired into white law firms. Their initiatives are generally around education and improving networking opportunities within the Hispanic community. They have never addressed the issue of immigration or made public statements about illegal immigration.

Nice parroting though.
I didn't parrot anything. I stated the facts. The judge is a member of more than one pro-illegal immigrant groups.

There is no way his bias won't affect his judgement. Nobody has to tell me that. Its obvious. He should've have recused himself regardless if he could actually be fair because his background of associating with radical illegal immigrant groups is a reasonable cause for concern, considering he is going to be presiding over a case involving a guy who said he wanted to deport illegals and build a wall on the southern border.

It would be the right thing to do....but the judge stayed on because he wanted to make sure Trump would get screwed. Because he is a Trump hater.

Are birthers acting out of racism or extreme stupidity?

Hard to say

Ryan is one of the Establishment bums the GOP base wants to toss out, so nobody cares what he says; he hands out green cards to labor racketeers like free coupons to his donors and favors as much cheap labor flooding the country as your Democratic racists do. The fact is the 'Judge' is indeed a Mexican nationalist and by definition not an American, as any member of an openly racist and seditious gang like La Raza is.

Ryan is Speaker of the House and at the highest levels of Republican leadership. What he says matters whether you agree or not. Your dopey assessment of the judge points directly to the attitudes being discussed in this thread.

Education or Indoctrination? I know people who have never gone to college, which morons like Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party describe as "uneducated".... Who are autodidactic and very educated...self educated.

Gee, you're a veritable font of Republican talking points.

I got news for you dipshit. Education is not "indoctrination". That educated people more often than not choose to vote Democrat, shows that their education has taught them that throughout history, successful societies care about all of the people in their nations, not just those who are "like them". In order for capitalism to succeed, provision has to be made for people who are poor, disabled, and elderly, and for low income workers who are the first and hardest hit when the the economy cycles into recession. A social safety net is just as critical to the success of a nation, as their infrastructure and their resources.

Home schooling is just a way of hyper-controlling what information your child receives, and shields them from learning about people other than themselves. And while you're doing all of this "home schooling", charter schooling and religious schools which teach that science is false and Creationism is the truth, American workers are fallling further and further behind their counterparts in the rest of the First World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back