Why is the Birther Movement called "racist"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That disaster is on his way out . Time to focus on the next possible catastrophe. Focus.

Yep- time to make up stuff about Clinton.....oh wait.......

You really think there's a need to " make stuff up"?

30 years of making stuff up about Clinton being a criminal- 30 years of failing to find the crime.

Welcome back to earth. How was your 30 year journey in outer space?

LOL- sounds like you are a typical Konspiracy Enthusiast
Why spell it with a K?

That disaster is on his way out . Time to focus on the next possible catastrophe. Focus.

30 years of making stuff up about Clinton being a criminal- 30 years of failing to find the crime.

Space travel has damaged your ears.

Because it serves the liberal agenda to marginalize their enemies.

They are vile like that.
And we have to learn to play the same game, whether we like it or not...or we are finished real soon politically.

Without control of the media, we cannot use their methods.

What we need to do is marginalize the media, and the colleges and Hollywood. "Smear" them with the truth until no one listens to their bullshit.
Or start getting our people into those institutions of influence and turn them around. Problem is, conservatives by nature just want to be left alone and leave others alone...we don't usually go into those fields, leftists do because they want power and control to dictate society.

LOL.........yes because Conservatives never want power..........
Of course some do. But it is clearly something the left craves much more. We want the power to conserve the founding pillars of this country.....

Clearly.....which is why Conservatives run for office exactly as often as 'the left'

Conservative politicians crave power- liberal politicians crave power- they all crave power.

No Obama is NOT responsible for the "birther" movement. That would be Trump.
iu

Why is it racist to question whether Obama was indeed born in the US or not?

I dont see how questioning someone's credentials makes someone racist, just because the person is black. I would still like to see Obama's college application and transcripts, which he has refused to reveal for the last eight years.

Because these 'progressives' have a very limited vocabulary, and only have a few words they can throw around. What you're seeing here, with posters like 'Syriously' and the others, is the message board equivalent of of a ventriloquist act, like a roomful Howdey Doody puppets appearing to say something, but really they aren't themselves actually capable of thought or speech, just parroting whatever the puppet masters make them appear to be saying; their 'lips' are moving, but there is no 'there' there.

LOL- I have been refuting idiot Birthers for years- with the facts.

images

Birther is just a short hand description for an idiot Birther Konspiracy Theorist who will believe anything- but the Facts

No, you haven't, all you've ever done is parrot gibberish from others.

I know it'll surprise the leftists here, but I was never big on the birth certificate thing. I knew early on it wouldn't have mattered if he was born in Kenya or not because his mother was an american citizen.

Same here, he's a POS Muslim who openly supports violent hate crimes, tries to subborn juries in political trials hoping to railroad some hapless prole into prison for non-existent crimes just to pander to racist vermin, hands over nuclear capabilities to vermin who chant 'Death to America' 5 times a day for decades, and is completely unfit for the office regardless of where he came from. Syriously keeps babbling on and on about crap from 1990 or something, and doesn't want to address Obama's own self-bio from his Pretend College college days, he has nothing so as usual he/she/it/mutant just babbles ad homs and avoids facts

Last edited:
And we have to learn to play the same game, whether we like it or not...or we are finished real soon politically.

Without control of the media, we cannot use their methods.

What we need to do is marginalize the media, and the colleges and Hollywood. "Smear" them with the truth until no one listens to their bullshit.
Or start getting our people into those institutions of influence and turn them around. Problem is, conservatives by nature just want to be left alone and leave others alone...we don't usually go into those fields, leftists do because they want power and control to dictate society.

LOL.........yes because Conservatives never want power..........
Of course some do. But it is clearly something the left craves much more. We want the power to conserve the founding pillars of this country.....

Clearly.....which is why Conservatives run for office exactly as often as 'the left'

Conservative politicians crave power- liberal politicians crave power- they all crave power.
Yes...but conservatives aren't trying to gain power in order to force people to believe lies...the left does.

Why is it racist to question whether Obama was indeed born in the US or not?

I dont see how questioning someone's credentials makes someone racist, just because the person is black. I would still like to see Obama's college application and transcripts, which he has refused to reveal for the last eight years.

Because these 'progressives' have a very limited vocabulary, and only have a few words they can throw around. What you're seeing here, with posters like 'Syriously' and the others, is the message board equivalent of of a ventriloquist act, like a roomful Howdey Doody puppets appearing to say something, but really they aren't themselves actually capable of thought or speech, just parroting whatever the puppet masters make them appear to be saying; their 'lips' are moving, but there is no 'there' there.

LOL- I have been refuting idiot Birthers for years- with the facts.

images

Birther is just a short hand description for an idiot Birther Konspiracy Theorist who will believe anything- but the Facts

No, you haven't, all you've ever done is parrot gibberish from others.

I know it'll surprise the leftists here, but I was never big on the birth certificate thing. I knew early on it wouldn't have mattered if he was born in Kenya or not because his mother was an american citizen.

Same here, he's a POS Muslim who openly supports violent hate crimes, tires to subborn juries, hands over nuclear capabilities to vermin who chant 'Death to America' 5 times a day for decades, and is completely unfit for the office regardless of where he came from. Syriously keeps babbling on and on about crap from 1990 or something, and doesn't want to address Obama's own self-bio from his Pretend College college days, he has nothing so as usual he/she/it/mutant just babbles ad homs and avoids facts
She's a groupie... If she used her brain properly...no doubt she'd be a conservative. Syriusly is not dumb. She's an idiot. But she isn't dumb

Why spell it with a K?

That's what the fashion victims think is clever or something; they have zero originality and critical thinking skills, they all just run in herds and sniff each other's asses in one long line.

Why spell it with a K?

That's what the fashion victims think is clever or something; they have zero originality and critical thinking skills, they all just run in herds and sniff each other's asses in one long line.
Zero originality for sure. That's why they want kids being taught if they tuck their junk between their legs and cluck like a chicken....that they are a chicken-gender. Chaotically stupid individuals.

But respectable people like myself point it out racists like you

Give it up. The 'racist' claim has lost any meaning. No one buys it anymore.

WRONG...... For racist asshole yes because racist people are immune. But for decent people that stand against this kind of unwanted behavior will NEVER go away. Stick that your racist brain.
Nobody cares if you call them racist anymore. We are entering a new era in votership.

WRONG...... For racist asshole yes because racist people are immune. But for decent people that stand against this kind of unwanted behavior will NEVER go away. Stick that your racist brain.
Nobody cares if you call them racist anymore. We are entering a new era in votership.

We certainly are. The era of the dopey deplorables. The kind of votership that embraces ideas that decent Americans used to find repugnant.

We certainly are. The era of the dopey deplorables. The kind of votership that embraces ideas that decent Americans used to find repugnant.
You leftists are such mindless robots. You can't even post original thoughts.

"Beep..Beep...Racist....Beep...Beep...Alt-Right... Beep....Beep...Beep....Deplorables"

Bunch of parrots! Lmao! Does Hillary's Polly want a cracker?

"Beep..Beep...Racist....Beep...Beep...Alt-Right... Beep....Beep...Beep....Deplorables"

I'm simply using the current lingo but the underlying premise is sound. Probably why you won't touch it.

Colin Powell Calls Trump a 'National Disgrace' in Hacked Email
“Yup, the whole birther movement was racist,” Powell wrote in an email from Aug. 21, 2016.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/282463-ryan-trump-comments-textbook-racism

Donald Trump's criticism of a judge because of his ethnicity are "the textbook definition of racist comments," SpeakerPaul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Tuesday during an event on poverty in Washington D.C.

"I regret these comments that he made," Ryan said. "I think that should be absolutely disavowed."

I'm simply using the current lingo but the underlying premise is sound. Probably why you won't touch it.

“Yup, the whole birther movement was racist,” Powell wrote in an email from Aug. 21, 2016.

Donald Trump's criticism of a judge because of his ethnicity are "the textbook definition of racist comments," SpeakerPaul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Tuesday during an event on poverty in Washington D.C.

"I regret these comments that he made," Ryan said. "I think that should be absolutely disavowed."
No you're a parrot with no thoughts of your own.

Says the guy with no thoughts on the subject for two posts in a row.

Ryan: Trump's comments about judge are 'textbook' racism

No stupid. You changed the subject and now that you are getting teased for being a mindless Hill-Bot.... You want to get back to the OP. That's fine.

I've already commented on the actual topic, by the way.

We could post entire threads of examples of what these uneducated ignorant knee jerk reactionary racist parrots claim to be the 'educated and informed'; the fact is the average 8th grade dropout in the 1960's and 1970's is better educated than these 'highly informed Democratic voters' are by a factor of 10. The grade inflation has been through the roof, even at so-called 'Ivy League' scams, where even the most clueless moron can pass for merely showing up most of the time and warming a seat. At Yale over 62% of grades handed out are 'A's' and is soon going to pass 70%, a ridiculous number. No wonder people are home schooling and paying bucks for private schools whenever possible. You can home school your children now for a fraction of what public schools are spending per student and get a far better education.

Last edited:

No stupid. You changed the subject and now that you are getting teased for being a mindless Hill-Bot.... You want to get back to the OP. That's fine.

I've already commented on the actual topic, by the way.

I am discussing the OP stupid.

Why is the Birther Movement called "racist"?

You responded to me dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back