Why is the Birther Movement called "racist"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barack Obama Jr.'s mother didn't leave the United States until she married her second husband. She lived on an island- with no easy way to go to another country- let alone the several day trip to Kenya in 1961.

Now Eisenhower was born just 200 miles from the Mexican border- and didn't even get a birth certificate when he was born- he didn't get a birth certificate until he was in his 50's- and that was on the say so of his older brother- who was 2 years old when he was born.

LOL

We have more evidence that Barack Obama Jr. was born in the United States than we have for any other President or candidate- yet still Birthers are birthing.
The whole thing was dumb. It wouldn't matter if he was born in Kenya anyway, his mother was an american citizen and that would make him also a citizen.

That's exactly why I believe it has more to do with race because dopes like Trump are still using it. It's a dog whistle and every time it's mentioned, it's a nod to those who who don't see a black president as valid.
Trump is just being Trump. Obama is currently stumping for Hillary and talking shit about Trump....so Trump is just talking shit back.

Trump chose the crown of King Birther 4 years ago- so he was talking shit then.

Poor Trump- just another gullible Birther.
Him being a birther won't stop him from winning the presidency. Newest LA Times poll:
View attachment 89483

It isn't impacting him much yet- who knows how much it will impact the elections when voters realize he is just another gullible Birther?

The media hacks keep telling everyone that anybody who questioned whether Obama was truly born in the US, has to be a racist. I don't understand why.
Well, it's obvious .....

They questioned John McCain's citizenship ...

They questioned Ted Cruz's citizenship ....

They questioned Barak Obama's citizenship ...

CLEARLY, that's racist!!

LOL- Trump questioned Cruz's- of Latino descent- citizenship- and Obama's- of African descent- but not John McCain's citizenship.

Clearly that means he is racist!

LOL

What an amazing misapplication of logic. It means nothing of the sort.

If you recall, and I'm not sure you were ever aware, the McCain citizenship issue was resolved long before Trump came on the horizon. Obama's was NOT resolved until much later, and Cruz's was current.

You reached WAY too far on this one.

LOL- no not really- but I certainly had fun with it.

I don't buy it. And either way, he knew it was out there and did not a thing to fix it....that speaks to him purposely being deceptive. He wanted to be seen as Kenyan....the people who compiled the client list are covering for him. You can't prove otherwise and it's a hell of a lot more likely than just a mistake of mixing his father up with him. It says his father was a Kenyan and he was born in Kenya....he lied, guaranteed. I'd like to see if he did the same when signing up for college to get special treatment.

'he lied, guaranteed'- because that is what you have to belief- despite absolutely no evidence to support your claim.

Hell- you were the one who 'cited' Snopes- and when I posted what Snopes had- now you claim those are lies- lol

You were the one who started off the stupid claim that Birtherism started with Barack Obama- with a pamphlet that Birthers didn't hear about until 2012- 4 years after they started Birthing.

And who was he trying to fool- when he repeatedly told every interviewer he was born in Hawaii?

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii
I have circumstantial evidence. He never tried to fix the mistake, he has sealed his college records, he most likely lied and so did the company he was a 'client' of when they covered for him because....well he was a paying client in good standing with them.

There's plenty of circumstantial evidence to say it is fair to come to the conclusion he and the company are both liars.

You have no 'evidence' of anything
  • "he never tried to fix the mistake"- there is no evidence Barack Obama ever noticed it- this was an obscure brochure that Birthers didn't find for 4 years.
  • Barack Obama has not 'sealed his college records'- no more than Donald Trump has- everyone's college records are 'sealed' they are confidential. And like every President- and like Trump- Obama declined to show his college records.
And by 'he most likely lied'- that is just your political bias coming out. There is absolutely no evidence that either the publisher or Obama lied.

But that never stops Birthers
I have no reason not to be skeptical of Obama's as well as the company's truthfulness on this topic.

Of course you don't.

Birthers never let the facts get in the way of their deeply held convictions.
I'm not a birther and I have made it clear. I am saying he lied and said he was born in Kenya. Not that he was born in Kenya.

I wonder when we will ever have a policy debate on these boards. Most of the topics are shit like this nowadays....

Frankly, most people here are unqualified to participate in a policy debate. But, that doesn't stop them ... after all, post count is more significant than substantive input.
Where are the policy debate threads? I've yet to see one.

You can start one in any section- or you can start one in the Clean Debate Zone.

The whole thing was dumb. It wouldn't matter if he was born in Kenya anyway, his mother was an american citizen and that would make him also a citizen.

That's exactly why I believe it has more to do with race because dopes like Trump are still using it. It's a dog whistle and every time it's mentioned, it's a nod to those who who don't see a black president as valid.
Trump is just being Trump. Obama is currently stumping for Hillary and talking shit about Trump....so Trump is just talking shit back.

Him being a birther won't stop him from winning the presidency. Newest LA Times poll:
View attachment 89483

It isn't impacting him much yet- who knows how much it will impact the elections when voters realize he is just another gullible Birther?
It isn't going to impact him. It's old hat.

'he lied, guaranteed'- because that is what you have to belief- despite absolutely no evidence to support your claim.

Hell- you were the one who 'cited' Snopes- and when I posted what Snopes had- now you claim those are lies- lol

You were the one who started off the stupid claim that Birtherism started with Barack Obama- with a pamphlet that Birthers didn't hear about until 2012- 4 years after they started Birthing.

And who was he trying to fool- when he repeatedly told every interviewer he was born in Hawaii?

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

I have circumstantial evidence. He never tried to fix the mistake, he has sealed his college records, he most likely lied and so did the company he was a 'client' of when they covered for him because....well he was a paying client in good standing with them.

There's plenty of circumstantial evidence to say it is fair to come to the conclusion he and the company are both liars.

• "he never tried to fix the mistake"- there is no evidence Barack Obama ever noticed it- this was an obscure brochure that Birthers didn't find for 4 years.
  • Barack Obama has not 'sealed his college records'- no more than Donald Trump has- everyone's college records are 'sealed' they are confidential. And like every President- and like Trump- Obama declined to show his college records.
And by 'he most likely lied'- that is just your political bias coming out. There is absolutely no evidence that either the publisher or Obama lied.

I have no reason not to be skeptical of Obama's as well as the company's truthfulness on this topic.

Of course you don't.

I'm not a birther and I have made it clear. I am saying he lied and said he was born in Kenya. Not that he was born in Kenya.

So you are just posting Birther memes......LOL

So riddle me this- why do you think that Barack Obama told ever interview he was born in Hawaii- but for this one obscure promotional brochure that apparently no one read- he said he was born in Kenya?

What kind of 'not-Birther' logic explains that?

View attachment 89483

Certainly it wont' hurt him with the core audience that he started trying to appeal to when he went full Birther.

Whether it will hurt him with rational Conservatives and Independents later in the race- we will have to wait and see.

Of course you don't.

So riddle me this- why do you think that Barack Obama told ever interview he was born in Hawaii- but for this one obscure promotional brochure that apparently no one read- he said he was born in Kenya?

This brochure/client list was out before he was even really known politically. He wasn't interviewed during the time.

View attachment 89483

Certainly it wont' hurt him with the core audience that he started trying to appeal to when he went full Birther.

Whether it will hurt him with rational Conservatives and Independents later in the race- we will have to wait and see.
You have too much faith in the voting public. They don't and won't care. It's old news and over with. If it were ever going to hurt him with Independents or anyone else, it would've already done so. He is winning with independents by the way.

Of course you don't.

This brochure/client list was out before he was even really known politically. He wasn't interviewed during the time.

I can keep posting the list of interviews of Barack Obama that note his place of birth as Hawaii as often as it takes.

Barack Obama started getting press and interviews in 1990- which is the reason why he eventually was offered a book deal- which eventually led to the brochure being printed.

And over and over he told Americans that he was born in Hawaii.

So why do you think he would tell the New York Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Washington Post, and his own alma matter newspaper that he was born in Hawaii- but tell his editors in New York that he was born in Kenya- for a brochure- but a few years later in his actual book say once again that he was born in Hawaii?

View attachment 89483

You have too much faith in the voting public. They don't and won't care. It's old news and over with. If it were ever going to hurt him with Independents or anyone else, it would've already done so. He is winning with independents by the way.

He is currently winning with independents.

I certainly don't have 'too much faith' in voters- after all- Trump got nominated. But I look forward to Trump being associated with Birthers and seeing if that does hurt him.

He is just another idiot Birther.

Of course you don't.

I can keep posting the list of interviews of Barack Obama that note his place of birth as Hawaii as often as it takes.

Barack Obama started getting press and interviews in 1990- which is the reason why he eventually was offered a book deal- which eventually led to the brochure being printed.

So why do you think he would tell the New York Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Washington Post, and his own alma matter newspaper that he was born in Hawaii- but tell his editors in New York that he was born in Kenya- for a brochure- but a few years later in his actual book say once again that he was born in Hawaii?

Of course you don't.

That means nothing. If he would have just told the company to correct the supposed error...Birtherism would have never existed.

The media hacks keep telling everyone that anybody who questioned whether Obama was truly born in the US, has to be a racist. I don't understand why.

True.....his mother traveled out of the country a lot, and his father was an actual citizen of Kenya...thinking that he may have been born outside the United States wasn't really out of the realm of possibility...

Barack Obama Jr.'s mother didn't leave the United States until she married her second husband. She lived on an island- with no easy way to go to another country- let alone the several day trip to Kenya in 1961.

Now Eisenhower was born just 200 miles from the Mexican border- and didn't even get a birth certificate when he was born- he didn't get a birth certificate until he was in his 50's- and that was on the say so of his older brother- who was 2 years old when he was born.

LOL

We have more evidence that Barack Obama Jr. was born in the United States than we have for any other President or candidate- yet still Birthers are birthing.

It was dumb- it still is dumb.

And the king of Dumb is Donald Trump- King of the Birthers

View attachment 89476

No...hilary and her minions started the birther movement...keep lying though......you might fool more democrats into believing it...

Of course you don't.

Of course you don't.

That means nothing. If he would have just told the company to correct the supposed error...Birtherism would have never existed.

So now you think he has a time machine again?

LOL

Once again- the time line for the fact adverse
2008- Birthers start Birthering
2011- Donald Trump recognizes the opportunity and becomes Chief Birther
2012- Birthers are surprised when Breitbart finds an obscure brochure which says Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Only a Birther would blame a document not seen until 2012- for Birtherism that started in 2008.

True.....his mother traveled out of the country a lot, and his father was an actual citizen of Kenya...thinking that he may have been born outside the United States wasn't really out of the realm of possibility...

LOL

It was dumb- it still is dumb.

And the king of Dumb is Donald Trump- King of the Birthers

View attachment 89476

No...hilary and her minions started the birther movement...keep lying though......you might fool more democrats into believing it...

So you think that Hillary Clinton is pulling Donald Trump's strings- and he is just another gullible Birther being manipulated by Hillary Clinton- like all of the Birthers in this thread?

LOL

LOL

2012- Birthers are surprised when Breitbart finds an obscure brochure which says Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Only a Birther would blame a document not seen until 2012- for Birtherism that started in 2008.
Holy crap you are slow today, lady. He didn't need a time machine, all he had to do was ask them to fix the error when he saw it. He didn't, and that is why I believe he intentionally lied and claimed he was born in Kenya. Can't wait to get those college records opened up. I am 95% sure it will turn out he lied and said he was born in Kenya to get special treatment in admissions. I'm no birther....I am a 'Catch Obama Lying About Where He Was Born For Special Benefits-er".

LOL

Holy crap you are slow today, lady. He didn't need a time machine, all he had to do was ask them to fix the error when he saw it. He didn't, and that is why I believe he intentionally lied and claimed he was born in Kenya. Can't wait to get those college records opened up. I am 95% sure it will turn out he lied and said he was born in Kenya to get special treatment in admissions. I'm no birther....I am a 'Catch Obama Lying About Where He Was Born For Special Benefits-er".

Explain again how what was printed in an obscure brochure in 1991- but not found until 2012- was the beginning of Birtherism in 2008.

[Q, and that is why I believe he intentionally lied and claimed he was born in Kenya. Can't wait to get those college records opened up. I am 95% sure it will turn out he lied and said he was born in Kenya to get special treatment in admissions..

Barack Obama was still attending Harvard when he told the New York Times and the Washington Post he was born in Hawaii.
Columbia in 1990 in the campus newspaper posted a proud interview of their alumni talking about his place of birth as Hawaii.

You have convinced yourself of a lie that is pretty idiotic- since Barack Obama was telling national audiences that he was born in Hawaii.

Aside from that- what 'special treatment' for admissions from Kenya? I have heard Birthers make this claim over and over- yet not one of you have found ANY special admissions program from students from Kenya.

I went to college close to the time that Obama did- had a good friend from Nigeria- guess what- no special treatment at all- he had to qualify like everyone else.

None of this makes any sense except in the twisted little minds of Birthers.

LOL

Explain again how what was printed in an obscure brochure in 1991- but not found until 2012- was the beginning of Birtherism in 2008.
You are totally ignoring the fact he had to have seen it in 1991. And so had other people. It doesn't matter when Breitbart reported on it, you have no evidence it wasn't part of what kicked off the birther rumors amongst Hillary supporters in 2008. Did it have to be reported on in 2008 in order for it to be part of what kicked off the conspiracy in the Clinton camp? No. The brochure has existed since 1991, correct? There could be multiple explanations why it wasn't reported on prior to Breitbart doing a story on it. Maybe the shills and strategists for the Hilldabeast campaign decided not to put it out there for fear of being labeled racist? Maybe the Obama campaign paid them off...these are politicians we are talking about here. Who knows? But he is a habitual liar so it wouldn't surprise me if he lied about being born in Kenya to look cool and get special treatment.. and it backfired on him in 2008.

Last edited:
Why is it racist to question whether Obama was indeed born in the US or not?

I dont see how questioning someone's credentials makes someone racist, just because the person is black. I would still like to see Obama's college application and transcripts, which he has refused to reveal for the last eight years.

That disaster is on his way out . Time to focus on the next possible catastrophe. Focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back