Why is the Birther Movement called "racist"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it'll surprise the leftists here, but I was never big on the birth certificate thing. I knew early on it wouldn't have mattered if he was born in Kenya or not because his mother was an american citizen.

Yet here you are- carrying water for the Birthers.

[. Plus, Obama is the one who is most responsible for the birther movement in the first place.

Because of course, President Obama has a sekrit Time Machine.......LOL.....and is sekretly pulling Donald Trump's Birther strings because Trump is just a gullible idiot

Obama pretty much wrote the bio saying he was from Kenya, he's the guy who said he was..that's how it ended up on the booklet/brochure bio section. It is his fault for either lying about it or not correcting the typo. Look it up on snopes....all the info is there. He probably wanted to be seen as born in Kenya when he wrote the bio.

Well what does Snopes say? LOL(still working on how Birthers used that time machine in 2008 to find out about the brochure in 2012)

Birthers- sure not all Birthers are racists- but it isn't a coincidence that so many racists like you are Birthers.

Promotional Booklet

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Yeah and those folks are lying to cover for Ovomit the wannabe Kenyan. How the hell would they get the idea he was from Kenya if he never even mentioned it to them, huh?

Of course- you 'know' they are liars.....because you disagree with them.......LOL....you are a good Birther!

Promotional Booklet

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

You want me to speculate how someone could make a mistake?

I mean how could anyone accidentally put down that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.........when his father- Barack Obama- was born in Kenya.......LOL

The media hacks keep telling everyone that anybody who questioned whether Obama was truly born in the US, has to be a racist. I don't understand why.

True.....his mother traveled out of the country a lot, and his father was an actual citizen of Kenya...thinking that he may have been born outside the United States wasn't really out of the realm of possibility.......since his mother was still a Citizen, it didn't effect his ability to hold office...but the left uses the race card for everything.....if you think there should be a stop sign on one street, and the democrat wants it on another street...you will be called a racist....

[. Plus, Obama is the one who is most responsible for the birther movement in the first place.

Because of course, President Obama has a sekrit Time Machine.......LOL.....and is sekretly pulling Donald Trump's Birther strings because Trump is just a gullible idiot

Obama pretty much wrote the bio saying he was from Kenya, he's the guy who said he was..that's how it ended up on the booklet/brochure bio section. It is his fault for either lying about it or not correcting the typo. Look it up on snopes....all the info is there. He probably wanted to be seen as born in Kenya when he wrote the bio.

Well what does Snopes say? LOL(still working on how Birthers used that time machine in 2008 to find out about the brochure in 2012)

Birthers- sure not all Birthers are racists- but it isn't a coincidence that so many racists like you are Birthers.

Promotional Booklet

Yeah and those folks are lying to cover for Ovomit the wannabe Kenyan. How the hell would they get the idea he was from Kenya if he never even mentioned it to them, huh?

Of course- you 'know' they are liars.....because you disagree with them.......LOL....you are a good Birther!

Promotional Booklet

I mean how could anyone accidentally put down that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.........when his father- Barack Obama- was born in Kenya.......LOL
I don't buy it. And either way, he knew it was out there and did not a thing to fix it....that speaks to him purposely being deceptive. He wanted to be seen as Kenyan....the people who compiled the client list are covering for him. You can't prove otherwise and it's a hell of a lot more likely than just a mistake of mixing his father up with him. It says his father was a Kenyan and he was born in Kenya....he lied, guaranteed. I'd like to see if he did the same when signing up for college to get special treatment.

Promotional Booklet

Promotional Booklet

I don't buy it. And either way, he knew it was out there and did not a thing to fix it....that speaks to him purposely being deceptive. He wanted to be seen as Kenyan....the people who compiled the client list are covering for him. You can't prove otherwise and it's a hell of a lot more likely than just a mistake of mixing his father up with him. It says his father was a Kenyan and he was born in Kenya....he lied, guaranteed. I'd like to see if he did the same when signing up for college to get special treatment.

There are allegations that he lied about being Kenyan to get financial aid........since his college records are sealed tighter than Fort Knox......no one can say for sure....

The media hacks keep telling everyone that anybody who questioned whether Obama was truly born in the US, has to be a racist. I don't understand why.

Ever questioned whether a candidate is qualified to be President before Obama?

There is no question his mother is American. So that makes him an American regardless of who his father is or where he was born.

Those who seek to disqualify him as not being American when he clearly is, are doing so because he's black.
Wrong. You can claim some who questioned did it for racist reasons....that would be fair and a true statement. But you cannot say everyone who did, did so because they're racist. Plus, Obama is the one who is most responsible for the birther movement in the first place.

No Obama is NOT responsible for the "birther" movement. That would be Trump.

It's one thing to question the qualification, but quite another to refuse to accept the fact that his mother is an American and that makes him a natural born American. They certainly didn't have s problem with Cruz who really wasn't born in the US, although he is an American because his mother is American.

Why is it racist to question whether Obama was indeed born in the US or not?

I dont see how questioning someone's credentials makes someone racist, just because the person is black. I would still like to see Obama's college application and transcripts, which he has refused to reveal for the last eight years.

Maybe because the first and only black president's validity is being challenged in a way that no other president has ever been.

There is no question his mother is American. So that makes him an American regardless of who his father is or where he was born.

Those who seek to disqualify him as not being American when he clearly is, are doing so because he's black.
Wrong. You can claim some who questioned did it for racist reasons....that would be fair and a true statement. But you cannot say everyone who did, did so because they're racist. Plus, Obama is the one who is most responsible for the birther movement in the first place.

It's one thing to question the qualification, but quite another to refuse to accept the fact that his mother is an American and that makes him a natural born American. They certainly didn't have s problem with Cruz who really wasn't born in the US, although he is an American because his mother is American.
No. Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign started the Birther movement. Do you enjoy being wrong?

No...hilary started the birther movement twit.

And Cruz came after obama........and you morons are the ones who emphasized the point about obama's mother...and then forgot it when it came to Cruz...

Why is it racist to question whether Obama was indeed born in the US or not?

I dont see how questioning someone's credentials makes someone racist, just because the person is black. I would still like to see Obama's college application and transcripts, which he has refused to reveal for the last eight years.

Maybe because the first and only black president's validity is being challenged in a way that no other president has ever been.

Wrong.....John McCain's citizenship was challenged moron.......he was born in the Canal Zone when his father was in the military...and morons like you challenged his ability to be President......then you morons forgot about that when obama came along...

No...hilary started the birther movement twit.

And Cruz came after obama........and you morons are the ones who emphasized the point about obama's mother...and then forgot it when it came to Cruz...
I had to edit my post. I won't say it was Hillary herself.....it was her 2008 campaign that started the rumors. How much input Hillary herself had in spreading it? Who knows and itd be hard to find out if not impossible seeing how secretive she is. The truth still stands though, Democrat Hillary supporters did start the birther rumors and therefore launched the birther movement. Trump just latched onto it.

True.....his mother traveled out of the country a lot, and his father was an actual citizen of Kenya...thinking that he may have been born outside the United States wasn't really out of the realm of possibility...

Barack Obama Jr.'s mother didn't leave the United States until she married her second husband. She lived on an island- with no easy way to go to another country- let alone the several day trip to Kenya in 1961.

Now Eisenhower was born just 200 miles from the Mexican border- and didn't even get a birth certificate when he was born- he didn't get a birth certificate until he was in his 50's- and that was on the say so of his older brother- who was 2 years old when he was born.

LOL

We have more evidence that Barack Obama Jr. was born in the United States than we have for any other President or candidate- yet still Birthers are birthing.

Promotional Booklet

Promotional Booklet

There are allegations that he lied about being Kenyan to get financial aid........since his college records are sealed tighter than Fort Knox......no one can say for sure....
One day we will find out.

No...hilary started the birther movement twit..

I love it when Birthers want to claim that Donald Trump is just a gullible pawn of Hillary Clinton's.

But alas, Clinton never had anything to do with the Birther movement- though for some reason all of the right wing Birther idiots want to claim they were just fooled by her.

It takes very little to be called a racist these days.

On the other hand, if you're a Democrat, you will never be called racist or a bigot, regardless of what you say or do.

Racists hate being called racists- and whine about it a lot.

Meanwhile- the racists call pretty much everyone but whites racist- especially Democrats.
Actually, the standard Democrat answer to all opposing views is..."you're a racist".

Promotional Booklet

Promotional Booklet

One day we will find out.

LOL- the one thing we can be certain of Konspiracy Kooks- that if the information ever comes out- and it isn't what you want it to be- you will just claim they are forgeries......

True.....his mother traveled out of the country a lot, and his father was an actual citizen of Kenya...thinking that he may have been born outside the United States wasn't really out of the realm of possibility...

Barack Obama Jr.'s mother didn't leave the United States until she married her second husband. She lived on an island- with no easy way to go to another country- let alone the several day trip to Kenya in 1961.

Now Eisenhower was born just 200 miles from the Mexican border- and didn't even get a birth certificate when he was born- he didn't get a birth certificate until he was in his 50's- and that was on the say so of his older brother- who was 2 years old when he was born.

LOL

We have more evidence that Barack Obama Jr. was born in the United States than we have for any other President or candidate- yet still Birthers are birthing.
The whole thing was dumb. It wouldn't matter if he was born in Kenya anyway, his mother was an american citizen and that would make him also a citizen.

It takes very little to be called a racist these days.

On the other hand, if you're a Democrat, you will never be called racist or a bigot, regardless of what you say or do.

Racists hate being called racists- and whine about it a lot.

Meanwhile- the racists call pretty much everyone but whites racist- especially Democrats.
Actually, the standard Democrat answer to all opposing views is..."you're a racist".

Actually the standard racist answer to everything is that everyone but themselves are racists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back