Why is the Birther Movement called "racist"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it racist to question whether Obama was indeed born in the US or not?

I dont see how questioning someone's credentials makes someone racist, just because the person is black. I would still like to see Obama's college application and transcripts, which he has refused to reveal for the last eight years.
Screaming racist is the easiest defense.

I dont see how questioning someone's credentials makes someone racist, just because the person is black. I would still like to see Obama's college application and transcripts, which he has refused to reveal for the last eight years.

Because these 'progressives' have a very limited vocabulary, and only have a few words they can throw around. What you're seeing here, with posters like 'Syriously' and the others, is the message board equivalent of of a ventriloquist act, like a roomful Howdey Doody puppets appearing to say something, but really they aren't themselves actually capable of thought or speech, just parroting whatever the puppet masters make them appear to be saying; their 'lips' are moving, but there is no 'there' there.

It's so much fun to say blatantly racist things in front of stupid liberals who freak out and then think calling me a racist will stop me from being racist. If you're not even a little bit racist.....you are an idiot in my view.

I don't think anyone expects that recognizing that you are a racist will stop you from being a racist.
Then why do idiots such as yourself even point it out?

The media hacks keep telling everyone that anybody who questioned whether Obama was truly born in the US, has to be a racist. I don't understand why.
Because they're left wing morons. And actually, when it all boils down...Obama is the main person responsible for the birther movement. Back when he was a 'constitutional law professor'(which he really wasn't, he was a glorified teacher's assistant pretty much), a brochure or booklet of some sort was put out with short bios on university staff at the time....The booklet/brochure said Obama was born in Kenya and he made absolutely no effort to correct it. If he would've corrected it way back then....birtherism would have never been a thing.

Yes, the bolded says it all. But you're racist for pointing out such facts, you know ...

And it only works because conservatives tend to be wimps when being labeled as racist instead of dismissing the accusation.

And it only works because conservatives tend to be wimps when being labeled as racist instead of dismissing the accusation.

No Conservatives I know and certainly not myself.

No Conservatives I know and certainly not myself.
Well you know a minority of conservatives then. Conservatives will almost always say: " Oh no, no, no...I'm not racist. I have black friends " and things like that instead just flat out dismissing it and moving on. All stupid leftists have to do is say 'racist' and way too many conservatives cower in fear.

The media hacks keep telling everyone that anybody who questioned whether Obama was truly born in the US, has to be a racist. I don't understand why.

Ever questioned whether a candidate is qualified to be President before Obama?

There is no question his mother is American. So that makes him an American regardless of who his father is or where he was born.

Those who seek to disqualify him as not being American when he clearly is, are doing so because he's black.

Ever questioned whether a candidate is qualified to be President before Obama?

There is no question his mother is American. So that makes him an American regardless of who his father is or where he was born.

Those who seek to disqualify him as not being American when he clearly is, are doing so because he's black.
Wrong. You can claim some who questioned did it for racist reasons....that would be fair and a true statement. But you cannot say everyone who did, did so because they're racist. Plus, Obama is the one who is most responsible for the birther movement in the first place.

Because if Obama were white, no one would question his nationality.

Btw I don't remember you giving me your definition of 'Islamophobia'. Cat got your tongue?

I believe I did gave you a definition of Islamophobia. Or perhaps I replied to someone else who asked the same question . I don't remember. You conservatives are all the same to me I get confused.

I look back at my posts and send it to you.

It's so much fun to say blatantly racist things in front of stupid liberals who freak out and then think calling me a racist will stop me from being racist. If you're not even a little bit racist.....you are an idiot in my view.

I don't think anyone expects that recognizing that you are a racist will stop you from being a racist.

I can't speak to why idiots point it out.

But respectable people like myself point it out just as I would point out dog shit to someone so they wouldn't step in it.

Liar! Ted Cruz is white and the left questioned his nationality!

No- that was Donald Trump also.

LOL- Donald Trump- Birther against the African American President- and the Latino American candidate.

upload_2016-9-14_12-13-8.jpeg

I can't speak to why idiots point it out.

But respectable people like myself point it out just as I would point out dog shit to someone so they wouldn't step in it.
Well according to idiots like yourself, we live in a society permeated with racism...if that's the case, you can't help but step in it, breathe it in, live with it.

Thats just Liberal bull shit! In your case Moslem bull shit.

And for the record, the birth certificate Obama posted online was doctored. It was a fraud. All us graphic artists who are proficient in photoshop know this to be the case.

And for the record- your 'analysis' of the birth certificate is idiotic- because reporters saw the original- and the State of Hawaii confirmed not only that the birth certificate was real- but that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Birthers are such idiots.

Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

upload_2016-9-14_12-17-12.png

I've made white liberals cry by saying racist shit. Just break down sobbing and start shaking like Hillary having a seizure.

LOL- maybe crying from laughing too much.......next you will threaten to whack us with your walker.....
No I mean straight up snot dripping, tantrum throwing, red faced, heavy breathing crying.

Btw I don't remember you giving me your definition of 'Islamophobia'. Cat got your tongue?

I just checked and I did give you a definition of islamophobia . Check your alert notifications it was on Monday.

Here's a screenshot

6a895b3e-9871-4149-b6c8-bb471471c43e.png

IMG_0098.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back