Why is the FBI so slow on Clinton e-mail probe?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
My opinion, the bigger the cover up the longer the investigation. It will take the FBI some time to cover the tracks, to make excuses, and to finally exonerate Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. In my opinion, that is what is going to happen.

From the article

IF FBI Director James Comey feels no deadline pressure to wrap up the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server, he should.

“The urgency is to do it well and promptly. And ‘well’ comes first,” Comey told local law enforcement agents in Buffalo on Monday, according to the Niagara Gazette.

“Well” is important. But so is “promptly,” and the FBI’s definition of that is unclear.

The probe, underway for a year now, addresses a fundamental question: Did Clinton intentionally or recklessly forward classified information in a way that put the country at risk?

Why is the FBI so slow on Clinton e-mail probe? - The Boston Globe
“Well” is important. But so is “promptly,” and the FBI’s definition of that is unclear.

The probe, underway for a year now, addresses a fundamental question: Did Clinton intentionally or recklessly forward classified information in a way that put the country at risk?

My opinion, the bigger the cover up the longer the investigation. It will take the FBI some time to cover the tracks, to make excuses, and to finally exonerate Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. In my opinion, that is what is going to happen.

From the article

IF FBI Director James Comey feels no deadline pressure to wrap up the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server, he should.

“The urgency is to do it well and promptly. And ‘well’ comes first,” Comey told local law enforcement agents in Buffalo on Monday, according to the Niagara Gazette.

FBI is bought and paid for by the establishment. Im sure all the loose cannons were purged a long time ago. the Clintons are Washington Fixtures, you couldn't prosecute her unless you had her on video.

From the article

Why do most conservatives’ threads fail as loaded question fallacies – this thread being one of many examples.

The more delegates Hilly puts in her pocket the harder it will be to bring charges against her...
The Justice dept will have no choice but to let her slide....
They are sure she will be the next President and there is no way anyone wants to fuck around with that.

If they let her get away with violating federal law, then what good are our laws? If certain people are exempt from the laws, why have them?

Gen. Patreaus was convicted of the same kind of violations, on a much smaller scale. But Hillary gets a pass?

This is simply wrong and should never happen in this country. I do not understand why you on the left want the Clintons to be above the law, can someone explain?

From the article

Actually from what I've heard, they've gone incredibly fast. The lead FBI investigator is known to be pretty non-partisan, at least with his work. They are interviewing Hillary and her key henchmen, which almost always means they believe felonies were committed and they are going to recommend indictment. Problem is the Obama justice department has to actually indict. So, this is how it may play out:

- The FBI looks like the will recommend indictment

- Obama hates the Clintons, but it would be hard for him in the Democrat party to indict her, particularly now. He probably won't

- The rep of the lead investigator is that he will resign, which will create a firestorm outside the liberal media

- Then the question is whether the liberal media can bury it or not from impacting Hillary. Based on past history, they probably can

If they let her get away with violating federal law, then what good are our laws? If certain people are exempt from the laws, why have them?

Gen. Patreaus was convicted of the same kind of violations, on a much smaller scale. But Hillary gets a pass?

This is simply wrong and should never happen in this country. I do not understand why you on the left want the Clintons to be above the law, can someone explain?

All the times the Clintons were exempt from our laws up to now, why is this one different?

From the article

Why do most conservatives’ threads fail as loaded question fallacies – this thread being one of many examples.

That's hysterical, you don't know what a loaded question fallacy is. I'm curious, of all the fallacies you don't understand, why did you pick that one?

Watergate was more about the cover up than the break in. I think Nixon is now the Democrat Patron Saint of political scandals

Forum List

Back