Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

Democrats Are Daring Mitch McConnell to Call Impeachment Witnesses

Less than a couple of months ago -- Trump's BFF at Fox & Friends said this....

"If the president said, I'll give you the money, but you've got to investigate Joe Biden, that'd be off the rails wrong" --- and thru the UNDER OATH TESTIMONIES of Trump's own officials, they proved that is exactly what happened....and what did Steve Doocy do?? Pretend that he never said what he said, why?? Because he and most other Trumpers are full of shit.....

View attachment 295699

And in the spirit of being full of shit, Mitch McConnell doesn't want to call any witnesses..even tho Trump wants to have a long drawn out trial with lots of witnesses, even tho Democrats wants to call witnesses who Trump claims will exonerate him -- it is the GOP who is refusing to call any witnesses, why??

"Chuck Schumer on Thursday tore into Mitch McConnell for “breaking precedent” in announcing he will be in lock step with Donald Trump’s legal team throughout an impeachment trial, accusing him of helping the president skirt accountability. “We ask: Is the president’s case so weak that none of the president’s men can defend him under oath?” Schumer said on the Senate floor, after McConnell dismissed the historic vote to impeach Trump as a “partisan crusade.” “If the House case is so weak, why is Leader McConnell so afraid of witnesses and documents?”

For months, all I have seen from you trumpers was "just wait until it gets to the Senate, then Trump can present his case" …"just wait until Trump presents his secret evidence that will totally own the Dems" --

Witnesses were called in the last impeachment trial, why not this one?? Why aren't you demanding that the GOP Senate Leader give Trump what he claims he wants?? Or is this tough talk about witnesses and evidence just shit he tells yall -- even tho both you and he knows all of yall are full of shit...
So you want the accused to provide evidence they are not guilty? Lol hahaha you do have a low IQ
Yes, I want the accused to produce all of the evidence and witnesses that HE CLAIMED and YOU CLAIMED would prove he didn't do what is alleged....

The reason why you don't mind that the GOP refuses to call any witnesses is because you know he did it.....yall are just a bunch of clowns....

I bet yo dumb ass still believes Iraq was behind 9/11 too....
Why do you use a black man as your Avatar
Do you know what a "jit" is?

jit (plural jits)

1. (US, originally prison slang, derogatory) An inexperienced, foolhardy young man.

You want to talk to trumps cabinet about privileged information? Do you have a good reason?

Maybe I'm confused...I thought you guys were demanding first hand knowledge...now you're not? Make up your minds.
They have executive privilege you can’t talk to them about what Trump is discussing about foreign relations. Lol We have the transcript.. trump sets Foreign policy if you want to change that have people like you nobody does
Even Trump is not above the law...you want to set some dangerous precedents. What will happen when a Dem is in that seat?
Lol dude YOU NEED TO HAVE EVIDENCE, give it to the courts.. you have none. Stop undermining the Greatest president that ever lived

Trump Humpers are in a cult, greatest president that ever lived. Dude you are delusional, please tell me what has he done to earn that label.
Lol why waste my time ,, you are a black democrat.. do you understand that pretty much means you have a low iq? Do you know history and current events?

You want to talk to trumps cabinet about privileged information? Do you have a good reason?

Maybe I'm confused...I thought you guys were demanding first hand knowledge...now you're not? Make up your minds.
They have executive privilege you can’t talk to them about what Trump is discussing about foreign relations. Lol We have the transcript.. trump sets Foreign policy if you want to change that have people like you nobody does
Even Trump is not above the law...you want to set some dangerous precedents. What will happen when a Dem is in that seat?
Democrat Hypocrisy:

Obama directed his AG to ignore Congressional subpoenas during the Fast & Furious scandal

An American died as a result of what Obama & Holder tried to cover up

And Democrats STILL didn't call for his impeachment for "Obstruction of Congress"

Outrageous!

Trump has been in office for 3yrs, why has there been no investigations, arrests, indictments, etc.
You are a black democrat do your understand you probably have a hard time understanding anything we are saying lol

"If the president said, I'll give you the money, but you've got to investigate Joe Biden, that'd be off the rails wrong" --- and thru the UNDER OATH TESTIMONIES of Trump's own officials, they proved that is exactly what happened....and what did Steve Doocy do?? Pretend that he never said what he said, why?? Because he and most other Trumpers are full of shit.....

View attachment 295699

And in the spirit of being full of shit, Mitch McConnell doesn't want to call any witnesses..even tho Trump wants to have a long drawn out trial with lots of witnesses, even tho Democrats wants to call witnesses who Trump claims will exonerate him -- it is the GOP who is refusing to call any witnesses, why??

"Chuck Schumer on Thursday tore into Mitch McConnell for “breaking precedent” in announcing he will be in lock step with Donald Trump’s legal team throughout an impeachment trial, accusing him of helping the president skirt accountability. “We ask: Is the president’s case so weak that none of the president’s men can defend him under oath?” Schumer said on the Senate floor, after McConnell dismissed the historic vote to impeach Trump as a “partisan crusade.” “If the House case is so weak, why is Leader McConnell so afraid of witnesses and documents?”

For months, all I have seen from you trumpers was "just wait until it gets to the Senate, then Trump can present his case" …"just wait until Trump presents his secret evidence that will totally own the Dems" --

Witnesses were called in the last impeachment trial, why not this one?? Why aren't you demanding that the GOP Senate Leader give Trump what he claims he wants?? Or is this tough talk about witnesses and evidence just shit he tells yall -- even tho both you and he knows all of yall are full of shit...
So you want the accused to provide evidence they are not guilty? Lol hahaha you do have a low IQ
Yes, I want the accused to produce all of the evidence and witnesses that HE CLAIMED and YOU CLAIMED would prove he didn't do what is alleged....

The reason why you don't mind that the GOP refuses to call any witnesses is because you know he did it.....yall are just a bunch of clowns....

jit (plural jits)

1. (US, originally prison slang, derogatory) An inexperienced, foolhardy young man.
That’s funny! Nice photo shop

Democrat Hypocrisy:

Obama directed his AG to ignore Congressional subpoenas during the Fast & Furious scandal

And Democrats STILL didn't call for his impeachment for "Obstruction of Congress"

Outrageous!
Is it too late to impeach him now?
But charge yes. Hehe

Do you need a link to the transcript?

You have seen Bolton's transcript? Mulvaney? Wow. You must work miracles or something.

If Trump isn't above the law why didn't the articles of impeachment include actual laws that he broke?

You have seen Bolton's transcript? Mulvaney? Wow. You must work miracles or something.

If Trump isn't above the law why didn't the articles of impeachment include actual laws that he broke?
Because it was all political theater.

View attachment 295699

jit (plural jits)

You are the fool...

jit - Wiktionary

View attachment 295699

jit (plural jits)

Photoshop??

It's right here --> jit - Wiktionary

... see: Etymology 2

Democrat Hypocrisy:

Outrageous!
Is it too late to impeach him now?
But charge yes. Hehe
Impeachment is charging. So is it too late to impeach him?

Lol dude YOU NEED TO HAVE EVIDENCE, give it to the courts.. you have none. Stop undermining the Greatest president that ever lived

Trump Humpers are in a cult, greatest president that ever lived. Dude you are delusional, please tell me what has he done to earn that label.
Lol why waste my time ,, you are a black democrat.. do you understand that pretty much means you have a low iq? Do you know history and current events?

You are a Trump Humpin idiot. Answer the question genius if you are so damn smart.

jit (plural jits)

Photoshop??

Wow I’m popular

You are a Trump Humpin idiot. Answer the question genius if you are so damn smart.
For what? What are you going to do with that information? Not like you can understand it

jit (plural jits)

Photoshop??

Wow I’m popular
In prison, yeah.

jit (plural jits)

Photoshop??

Wow I’m popular
In prison, yeah.
That to lol

For what? What are you going to do with that information? Not like you can understand it

That is the Trump Humpers way of saying, "I don't know what the fuck I am talking about."

That is the Trump Humpers way of saying, "I don't know what the fuck I am talking about."
Umm ok

Because it's "high crimes and misdemeanors" - there is nothing there about actual laws that were broken.

Trump broke laws with his foundation. Is that impeachable?

Poll numbers? That is your reference point for justice?
No genius, it was my reference point for public opinion, which you brought up.
The numbers are no longer in your favor, that is what I know. Independents making a swing against libs.
I think they are getting tired of the "Boy who cried wolf". We got him, we got him, we got him, ooops we don't have him.
People are finding out that a lie can travel half way around the world before the truth gets it boot on.
Not true, polls are moving north again since he was impeached. A political poll was 50% before he was impeached but inched up to 52% since...

Poll: Majority approves of Trump's impeachment

Politico? You are getting desperate!

Poll numbers? That is your reference point for justice?
No genius, it was my reference point for public opinion, which you brought up.
The numbers are no longer in your favor, that is what I know. Independents making a swing against libs.
I think they are getting tired of the "Boy who cried wolf". We got him, we got him, we got him, ooops we don't have him.
People are finding out that a lie can travel half way around the world before the truth gets it boot on.
Not true, polls are moving north again since he was impeached. A political poll was 50% before he was impeached but inched up to 52% since...

Poll: Majority approves of Trump's impeachment

Politico? You are getting desperate!
LOLOL

The disapproval of a lying con tool is noted, laughed at and discarded.

Forum List

Back