Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

Poll numbers? That is your reference point for justice?
No genius, it was my reference point for public opinion, which you brought up.
The numbers are no longer in your favor, that is what I know. Independents making a swing against libs.
I think they are getting tired of the "Boy who cried wolf". We got him, we got him, we got him, ooops we don't have him.
People are finding out that a lie can travel half way around the world before the truth gets it boot on.
Not true, polls are moving north again since he was impeached. A political poll was 50% before he was impeached but inched up to 52% since...

Poll: Majority approves of Trump's impeachment

Politico? You are getting desperate!
LOLOL

The disapproval of a lying con tool is noted, laughed at and discarded.

Laughed at and discarded? That's pretty much what any fair minded person does with polls from Politico, Faun! When you're using THEM...it's a sign of desperation!

No genius, it was my reference point for public opinion, which you brought up.
The numbers are no longer in your favor, that is what I know. Independents making a swing against libs.
I think they are getting tired of the "Boy who cried wolf". We got him, we got him, we got him, ooops we don't have him.
People are finding out that a lie can travel half way around the world before the truth gets it boot on.
Not true, polls are moving north again since he was impeached. A political poll was 50% before he was impeached but inched up to 52% since...

LOLOL

Laughed at and discarded? That's pretty much what any fair minded person does with polls from Politico, Faun! When you're using THEM...it's a sign of desperation!
Hisses a lying con tool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Meanwhile, Impeached Trump remains impeached.

:dance:

LOLOL

Hisses a lying con tool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

"Impeached" Trump is still President! "Impeached" Trump is still killing it with the economy! "Impeached Trump is passing things like the NAFTA redo! "Impeached" Trump is still leading all of your Democratic candidates!

"Impeached" Trump is laughing at you, Faun...as am I!

LOLOL

Hisses a lying con tool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

"Impeached" Trump is still President! "Impeached" Trump is still killing it with the economy! "Impeached Trump is passing things like the NAFTA redo! "Impeached" Trump is still leading all of your Democratic candidates!

LOL

By Impeached Trump's "economy," you mean the one he inherited.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2009_2019_all_period_M11_data.gif

dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years.png

Democrats Are Daring Mitch McConnell to Call Impeachment Witnesses

Less than a couple of months ago -- Trump's BFF at Fox & Friends said this....

"If the president said, I'll give you the money, but you've got to investigate Joe Biden, that'd be off the rails wrong" --- and thru the UNDER OATH TESTIMONIES of Trump's own officials, they proved that is exactly what happened....and what did Steve Doocy do?? Pretend that he never said what he said, why?? Because he and most other Trumpers are full of shit.....

View attachment 295699

And in the spirit of being full of shit, Mitch McConnell doesn't want to call any witnesses..even tho Trump wants to have a long drawn out trial with lots of witnesses, even tho Democrats wants to call witnesses who Trump claims will exonerate him -- it is the GOP who is refusing to call any witnesses, why??

"Chuck Schumer on Thursday tore into Mitch McConnell for “breaking precedent” in announcing he will be in lock step with Donald Trump’s legal team throughout an impeachment trial, accusing him of helping the president skirt accountability. “We ask: Is the president’s case so weak that none of the president’s men can defend him under oath?” Schumer said on the Senate floor, after McConnell dismissed the historic vote to impeach Trump as a “partisan crusade.” “If the House case is so weak, why is Leader McConnell so afraid of witnesses and documents?”

For months, all I have seen from you trumpers was "just wait until it gets to the Senate, then Trump can present his case" …"just wait until Trump presents his secret evidence that will totally own the Dems" --

Witnesses were called in the last impeachment trial, why not this one?? Why aren't you demanding that the GOP Senate Leader give Trump what he claims he wants?? Or is this tough talk about witnesses and evidence just shit he tells yall -- even tho both you and he knows all of yall are full of shit...

Republican Senators are concerned that the Democrat Party might try to use this Fake Impeachment Trial up as a political maneuver.

I'd be in favor of these witnesses testifying behind closed doors, with snippets favorable to President Trump released to the Media.

LOLOL

Hisses a lying con tool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

You know what I'm going to ask whenever one of you liberals trots THAT graph out, Faun! It's the same question that all of you struggle mightily to answer! If Barack Obama was responsible for growing the economy and creating jobs...please show us all the economic policies of his that made that happen!

I can show you exactly what Trump has done to keep the economy going strong. Can you show me what Barry did? The truth is...the US economy grew from the point where you Democrats no longer controlled Congress and no longer had the power to pass things like ObamaCare and Cap & Trade legislation! The US economy grew because of an energy boom created in large part by advances in fracking which you liberals opposed! So take your silly graphs and run along!

LOLOL

Hisses a lying con tool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

You know what I'm going to ask whenever one of you liberals trots THAT graph out, Faun! It's the same question that all of you struggle mightily to answer! If Barack Obama was responsible for growing the economy and creating jobs...please show us all the economic policies of his that made that happen!

I can show you exactly what Trump has done to keep the economy going strong. Can you show me what Barry did? The truth is...the US economy grew from the point where you Democrats no longer controlled Congress and no longer had the power to pass things like ObamaCare and Cap & Trade legislation! The US economy grew because of an energy boom created in large part by advances in fracking which you liberals opposed! So take your silly graphs and run along!
I've already showed you last time you asked that, lying con tool.

Hisses a lying con tool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Sure you did, Faun...sure you did! You keep pretending that happened!

The fact is NOBODY on the left has ever been able to show the Barack Obama economic policies that created jobs because he failed MISERABLY at that! It's why they used "Jobs created or saved" and why Christina Romer and Larry Summers both jumped ship and ran back to their tenured professor's jobs! Those two didn't leave because they were so successful at creating jobs...they left because despite spending billions in stimulus money...they sucked at creating jobs!

Hisses a lying con tool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Oh? You wanna bet if I can't show I posted a list of Obama initiatives I claim helped improve the economy, I leave the forum forever; but if I can, you leave forever....

LOL

Oh? You wanna bet if I can't show I posted a list of Obama initiatives I claim helped improve the economy, I leave the forum forever; but if I can, you leave forever....

Oh, so you're going to post that same silly shit that you CLAIM created jobs and I'm going to laugh at you again?

Fact is...you take out the jobs created by the energy boom...which Barry had ZERO to do with...and the jobs created in States run by Republicans embracing policies that liberals like Barry hated...and Barack Obama's jobs numbers wouldn't just be flat...they'd be historically bad!

LOLOL

Hisses a lying con tool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Evidently not. Impeachment is conditional until the articles are presented to the senate. McConnell has set Jan 6 as the day he will deal with impeachment. Likely if he has not been presented with the articles by then, he will ask Chief Justice Roberts to dismiss the impeachment for lack of prosecution.

LOL

Oh, so you're going to post that same silly shit that you CLAIM created jobs and I'm going to laugh at you again?
Thanks for admitting you lied when you claimed I didn't post a list of initiatives and policies.

LOLOL

Hisses a lying con tool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Evidently not. Impeachment is conditional until the articles are presented to the senate. McConnell has set Jan 6 as the day he will deal with impeachment. Likely if he has not been presented with the articles by then, he will ask Chief Justice Roberts to dismiss the impeachment for lack of prosecution.
Finally somebody is going to quote the Constitution where it states impeachment requires the Senate to be involved.

G'head, quote the Constitution....

Fact is...you take out the jobs created by the energy boom...which Barry had ZERO to do with...and the jobs created in States run by Republicans embracing policies that liberals like Barry hated...and Barack Obama's jobs numbers wouldn't just be flat...they'd be historically bad!
So you cry, but you're a proven lying con tool.

"If the president said, I'll give you the money, but you've got to investigate Joe Biden, that'd be off the rails wrong" --- and thru the UNDER OATH TESTIMONIES of Trump's own officials, they proved that is exactly what happened....and what did Steve Doocy do?? Pretend that he never said what he said, why?? Because he and most other Trumpers are full of shit.....

View attachment 295699

And in the spirit of being full of shit, Mitch McConnell doesn't want to call any witnesses..even tho Trump wants to have a long drawn out trial with lots of witnesses, even tho Democrats wants to call witnesses who Trump claims will exonerate him -- it is the GOP who is refusing to call any witnesses, why??

"Chuck Schumer on Thursday tore into Mitch McConnell for “breaking precedent” in announcing he will be in lock step with Donald Trump’s legal team throughout an impeachment trial, accusing him of helping the president skirt accountability. “We ask: Is the president’s case so weak that none of the president’s men can defend him under oath?” Schumer said on the Senate floor, after McConnell dismissed the historic vote to impeach Trump as a “partisan crusade.” “If the House case is so weak, why is Leader McConnell so afraid of witnesses and documents?”

For months, all I have seen from you trumpers was "just wait until it gets to the Senate, then Trump can present his case" …"just wait until Trump presents his secret evidence that will totally own the Dems" --

Witnesses were called in the last impeachment trial, why not this one?? Why aren't you demanding that the GOP Senate Leader give Trump what he claims he wants?? Or is this tough talk about witnesses and evidence just shit he tells yall -- even tho both you and he knows all of yall are full of shit...

Sorry son, why didn't the House call them? Schiff (within the rules btw) got to set the rules for the House and McConnell (within the rule btw) gets to do the same in the Senate. Grow up.

View attachment 295699

Sorry son, why didn't the House call them? Schiff (within the rules btw) got to set the rules for the House and McConnell (within the rule btw) gets to do the same in the Senate. Grow up.
Stop lying, they did call them.

LOLOL

Hisses a lying con tool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Finally somebody is going to quote the Constitution where it states impeachment requires the Senate to be involved.

What a whack a doodle you are kid. Why is she afraid to send it over?

LOLOL

Hisses a lying con tool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What a whack a doodle you are kid. Why is she afraid to send it over?
Because they're on recess. Judt how stupid are you?

Forum List

Back