Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

Zelensky expressed interest in buying missiles from us and Trump asked for favors. That's a bribe.

It's called negotiating...something that EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENT SINCE GEORGE WASHINGTON HAS DONE!!! DUH?
LOL

And by "negotiating," you mean withholding financial aid to get him to investigate a political rival.

I mean asking the President of the Ukraine to investigate corruption! Why is that improper? It's done all the time.

What's laughable is listening to them try to make the case that Trump is violating the emoluments clause by having a summit meeting at Doral...a property that he owns! What part of the offer was to do that AT COST didn't they get? Trump offers to give the taxpayers a break by having it at a property he owns but because it's Trump...those liberal mouthpieces in the media immediately declare that it's a violation of the emoluments clause! News flash for you clueless wonders...when you do something "at cost" it means you're not taking a profit while doing it!!!!! Duh?
Show me another president running for re-election asking for a foreign leader to investigate another candidate who's also running for president....

Show me another candidate that was using his office to enrich his family like Joe Biden was! :)
Translation: you can't name anyone other than Impeached Trump. :mm:

As far as Biden, you have zero proof Joe used to office to enrich his family. What else would a lying con tool say though, right?

Democrats Are Daring Mitch McConnell to Call Impeachment Witnesses

Less than a couple of months ago -- Trump's BFF at Fox & Friends said this....

"If the president said, I'll give you the money, but you've got to investigate Joe Biden, that'd be off the rails wrong" --- and thru the UNDER OATH TESTIMONIES of Trump's own officials, they proved that is exactly what happened....and what did Steve Doocy do?? Pretend that he never said what he said, why?? Because he and most other Trumpers are full of shit.....

View attachment 295699

And in the spirit of being full of shit, Mitch McConnell doesn't want to call any witnesses..even tho Trump wants to have a long drawn out trial with lots of witnesses, even tho Democrats wants to call witnesses who Trump claims will exonerate him -- it is the GOP who is refusing to call any witnesses, why??

"Chuck Schumer on Thursday tore into Mitch McConnell for “breaking precedent” in announcing he will be in lock step with Donald Trump’s legal team throughout an impeachment trial, accusing him of helping the president skirt accountability. “We ask: Is the president’s case so weak that none of the president’s men can defend him under oath?” Schumer said on the Senate floor, after McConnell dismissed the historic vote to impeach Trump as a “partisan crusade.” “If the House case is so weak, why is Leader McConnell so afraid of witnesses and documents?”

For months, all I have seen from you trumpers was "just wait until it gets to the Senate, then Trump can present his case" …"just wait until Trump presents his secret evidence that will totally own the Dems" --

Witnesses were called in the last impeachment trial, why not this one?? Why aren't you demanding that the GOP Senate Leader give Trump what he claims he wants?? Or is this tough talk about witnesses and evidence just shit he tells yall -- even tho both you and he knows all of yall are full of shit...
Trump said he's looking forward to fair trial that would show he did nothing wrong. Of course, McConnell will see to it that there is not a fair trial, just a kangaroo court filled with political rhetoric and a quick vote to dismiss all charges. Trump may claim his innocence, but the court of public opinion and historians will see that he carries the brand of impeachment forever.

It's called negotiating...something that EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENT SINCE GEORGE WASHINGTON HAS DONE!!! DUH?
LOL

And by "negotiating," you mean withholding financial aid to get him to investigate a political rival.

I mean asking the President of the Ukraine to investigate corruption! Why is that improper? It's done all the time.

What's laughable is listening to them try to make the case that Trump is violating the emoluments clause by having a summit meeting at Doral...a property that he owns! What part of the offer was to do that AT COST didn't they get? Trump offers to give the taxpayers a break by having it at a property he owns but because it's Trump...those liberal mouthpieces in the media immediately declare that it's a violation of the emoluments clause! News flash for you clueless wonders...when you do something "at cost" it means you're not taking a profit while doing it!!!!! Duh?
Show me another president running for re-election asking for a foreign leader to investigate another candidate who's also running for president....

Show me another candidate that was using his office to enrich his family like Joe Biden was! :)

As far as Biden, you have zero proof Joe used to office to enrich his family. What else would a lying con tool say though, right?

Yeah, Joe had nothing to do with Hunter making all that money doing a job he no clue how to do! You keep telling yourself that, Faun!

I wonder if that unfortunate creature is a man or a woman

how sad

ITS Dr. LOVE!

Again, Poppy Bush LOATHED Donnie Dumpster. All the Bushes loathe Donnie Dumpster.

They repeat their request of you to remove GHWB's image.

Poppy was a decent man - The Orange Anus is NOT.

I don’t give a shit.

The bush dynasty is grooming yet another blue blood to run for president

his name is George P Bush and he wants to turn the Alamo into a mexican Disneyland

LOL

Yeah, Joe had nothing to do with Hunter making all that money doing a job he no clue how to do! You keep telling yourself that, Faun!
Prove Joe did something to get him that job....

how sad

ITS Dr. LOVE!

Again, Poppy Bush LOATHED Donnie Dumpster. All the Bushes loathe Donnie Dumpster.

HW Bush was attacked by Liberals and called a racist, fascist and homophobe. The liberal media pointed out that George HW Bush was "Literally Hitler" mainly because he allegedly made a deal with the ayatollah during the 1980 campaign and his racist ads about Dukakis and Willie Horton who was Dukakis' BFF.

Lastly, HW was ripped to shreds for not using a prophylactic when Dubya was conceived.

And now you say he was "decent"??

The left hated every republican president when they were in office

how sad

ITS Dr. LOVE!

HW Bush was attacked by Liberals and called a racist, fascist and homophobe. The liberal media pointed out that George HW Bush was "Literally Hitler" mainly because he allegedly made a deal with the ayatollah during the 1980 campaign and his racist ads about Dukakis and Willie Horton who was Dukakis' BFF.

Lastly, HW was ripped to shreds for not using a prophylactic when Dubya was conceived.

More than that , they hated the losing Republican candidates for President, at least until they were defeated.

Yes they did. Kindly stop spouting your Trumptardian LIES.

Impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump - Wikipedia
The democrats should have heard from all the witnesses they needed BEFORE voting for impeachment

not after

Cool, for that nonsense to get through every court in the land would have only taken us deep into 2020 and possibly deep into 2021.

Sorry man, TOO LATE.

That's not McConnell's problem. The failure on the part of the House does not constitute an emergency on his.
Only option is the Senate equivalent of a directed verdict of not guilty, the House failed to present a case. Thank the wisdom of the Founding Fathers to set a high bar in the Senate so that a reed slim majority of Jihadists couldn't remove the President from office
Cool, the house impeached.....

The Senate voted to acquit....life goes on...

And for time eternal -- you trumpers can claim how wrong Trump was treated and blah blah....

but I think you trumpers will only sing that tune up and until Trump is no longer in power....after that, your Trump sycophancy ends.....have to make room for the next demagogue to worship....

I am pulling for the Duck Dynasty guy myself.....or maybe Ted Nugent...he does hate pretty good
We (trumpsters) will complain about how the left tried to engineer a coup and nullify our 2016 vote

The democrats should have heard from all the witnesses they needed BEFORE voting for impeachment

not after

Cool, for that nonsense to get through every court in the land would have only taken us deep into 2020 and possibly deep into 2021.

Sorry man, TOO LATE.

That's not McConnell's problem. The failure on the part of the House does not constitute an emergency on his.
Only option is the Senate equivalent of a directed verdict of not guilty, the House failed to present a case. Thank the wisdom of the Founding Fathers to set a high bar in the Senate so that a reed slim majority of Jihadists couldn't remove the President from office

And for time eternal -- you trumpers can claim how wrong Trump was treated and blah blah....

but I think you trumpers will only sing that tune up and until Trump is no longer in power....after that, your Trump sycophancy ends.....have to make room for the next demagogue to worship....

I am pulling for the Duck Dynasty guy myself.....or maybe Ted Nugent...he does hate pretty good
We (trumpsters) will complain about how the left tried to engineer a coup and nullify our 2016 vote
LOL

Oh? How'd we do that?

not after

Sorry man, TOO LATE.

You haven't seen Trump hit back yet. This time next year you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who will admit to belonging to the traitorous, money laundering, human trafficking, pedophile, Stalinist democrat Party
Liberals are praying to whatever graven image passes for their god that trump does not win reelection in 2020

if he does retribution will be swift and heavy

Sorry man, TOO LATE.

You haven't seen Trump hit back yet. This time next year you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who will admit to belonging to the traitorous, money laundering, human trafficking, pedophile, Stalinist democrat Party

Yes, the Trump Remorse is palpable - But best of luck on Donnie Dumpsters "hit back" !!

Let’s call it Trump Remorse
Lets call it what it really is

a lib illusion

how sad
ITS Dr. LOVE!

More than that , they hated the losing Republican candidates for President, at least until they were defeated.
True

libs hated mccain when he ran for president against obama

Sorry man, TOO LATE.

Liberals are praying to whatever graven image passes for their god that trump does not win reelection in 2020

Oh? What will this retribution entail?

Sorry man, TOO LATE.

LOL

Oh? How'd we do that?
Through the phony mueller witch-hunt and now through impeachment based on rumors

Hopefully he will bring rogue agents in the Deep State to justice

LOL

Oh? How'd we do that?
Through the phony mueller witch-hunt and now through impeachment based on rumors
The "Mueller witch-hunt??" That wasn't the left.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Mueller is a Republican. He was appointed special counsel by a Republican assistant Attorney General who was filling in for the Republican Attorney General who recused himself; who was appointed by a Republican president.

All the left did was sit back and enjoy the popcorn as we watched the show.

As far as the impeachment, Impeached Trump broke the law by soliciting a foreign national to help him with his campaign by looking for dirt with a political rival. That's not a rumor -- we have the White House memorandum.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ..." ~ Impeached Trump

"Deep state" being career politicians in Washington?

LOL

Oh? How'd we do that?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Mueller is a Republican. He was appointed special counsel by a Republican assistant Attorney General who was filling in for the Republican Attorney General who recused himself; who was appointed by a Republican president.

As far as the impeachment, Impeached Trump broke the law by soliciting a foreign national to help him with his campaign by looking for dirt with a political rival. That's not a rumor -- we have the White House memorandum.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ..." ~ Impeached Trump
The Deep State is neither left or right

It simply exists to wield power no matter who is elected president

but normally the president is a lifelong washington swamp rat who knows his place

which in no way describes trump

LOL

Oh? How'd we do that?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Actually, that's just a spin-job on what happened. President Trump was looking to eliminate corruption, the fact the Sleepy Joe and his son may have been caught up in corruption wasn't something that influenced him in the slightest and there is no proof that it did.

"Deep state" being career politicians in Washington?
No

unelected career swamp rats who answer to no one - except maybe a bigger rat

Forum List

Back