Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

You mean like FBI?
Why not?

do you think they are saints?

if so you better wake up
Not saying they're saints, they'revlike any law enforcement. I'm just not falling for that deep state nonsense. I thought when you said rogue agents, you were talking about FBI.

Schumer warns Trump: Intel officials 'have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you'
The new leader of Democrats in the Senate says Donald Trump is being "really dumb" for picking a fight with intelligence officials, suggesting they have ways to strike back, after the president-elect speculated Tuesday that his "so-called" briefing about Russian cyberattacks had been delayed in order to build a case.

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Tuesday evening on MSNBC after host Rachel Maddow informed him that intelligence sources told NBC news that the briefing had not been delayed.”

that sounds like a description of the Deep State to me
And he proved to be wrong.

No

schumer was having a rare lucid and truthful moment
And he was wrong. Had he been right, intelligence officials would have struck back. They didn't.

Oh? Sleepy Joe is no longer VP. His son no longer works for Burisma. Shokin is no longer Prosecutor General. Poroshenko is no longer Ukraine's president an Zlochevsky's investigation was settled and closed.

So exactly what "corruption" was Impeached Trump asking the current president of Ukraine to look for?
Do you think the statute of limitations has expired on the bidens?
It's not about statute of limitations. It's about there's no corruption there for Ukraine to look for. All the players are either gone or cleared. If the purpose is to clean up corruption, shouldn't Impeached Trump have asked them to look into ongoing corruption? Not events that occurred nearly 4 years ago and have since been settled?
You may prefer to look the other way but I dont

Corruption goes on in Washington because no one is ever held acountable
LOLOL

You say that as you pull for the Senate to not hold Impeached Trump accountable for soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.
The senate will consider any evidence the dem presenters offer

but the investigation is over
Witnesses appear in trials, not just investigations. Republicans are circling the Impeached Trump's wagon abs are simply protecting him. If they really cared and the truth, which is the purpose of a trial, they wouldn't fear the truth.

Why not?

do you think they are saints?

if so you better wake up
Not saying they're saints, they'revlike any law enforcement. I'm just not falling for that deep state nonsense. I thought when you said rogue agents, you were talking about FBI.

Schumer warns Trump: Intel officials 'have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you'
The new leader of Democrats in the Senate says Donald Trump is being "really dumb" for picking a fight with intelligence officials, suggesting they have ways to strike back, after the president-elect speculated Tuesday that his "so-called" briefing about Russian cyberattacks had been delayed in order to build a case.

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Tuesday evening on MSNBC after host Rachel Maddow informed him that intelligence sources told NBC news that the briefing had not been delayed.”

No

And he was wrong. Had he been right, intelligence officials would have struck back. They didn't.
Schumer was right

But from the standpoint of liberal Deep Staters wrong to say it in public

LOL

And by "negotiating," you mean withholding financial aid to get him to investigate a political rival.

I mean asking the President of the Ukraine to investigate corruption! Why is that improper? It's done all the time.

What's laughable is listening to them try to make the case that Trump is violating the emoluments clause by having a summit meeting at Doral...a property that he owns! What part of the offer was to do that AT COST didn't they get? Trump offers to give the taxpayers a break by having it at a property he owns but because it's Trump...those liberal mouthpieces in the media immediately declare that it's a violation of the emoluments clause! News flash for you clueless wonders...when you do something "at cost" it means you're not taking a profit while doing it!!!!! Duh?
Show me another president running for re-election asking for a foreign leader to investigate another candidate who's also running for president....

Show me another candidate that was using his office to enrich his family like Joe Biden was! :)
Translation: you can't name anyone other than Impeached Trump. :mm:

As far as Biden, you have zero proof Joe used to office to enrich his family. What else would a lying con tool say though, right?
Uhh, there is the same kind of "proof" you guys use to claim Trump tried to use Ukraine to benefit himself. There is, for example, no way that Biden's son could have gotten that very lucrative job if Biden was not VP.
Don't conflate Hunter gettimg the job on his own because his father was the U.S. VP with Joe getting the job for him. There is zero evidence of the latter which is what lying con tools are claiming with nothing to back that up.

And the there certainly is evidence Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national for campaign help. It's revealed in his phone call with Zelensky where he asked the Ukrainian president to look into his political rival.

It's not about statute of limitations. It's about there's no corruption there for Ukraine to look for. All the players are either gone or cleared. If the purpose is to clean up corruption, shouldn't Impeached Trump have asked them to look into ongoing corruption? Not events that occurred nearly 4 years ago and have since been settled?

LOLOL

You say that as you pull for the Senate to not hold Impeached Trump accountable for soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

Witnesses appear in trials, not just investigations. Republicans are circling the Impeached Trump's wagon abs are simply protecting him. If they really cared and the truth, which is the purpose of a trial, they wouldn't fear the truth.

LOLOL

The cops usually dont say “we think he’s guilty but dont have time to gather the evidence. So just take him to court and we’ll wing it”

Oh? Sleepy Joe is no longer VP. His son no longer works for Burisma. Shokin is no longer Prosecutor General. Poroshenko is no longer Ukraine's president an Zlochevsky's investigation was settled and closed.

So exactly what "corruption" was Impeached Trump asking the current president of Ukraine to look for?

LOLOL

Biden was far more corrupt than Burisma and if he has nothing to hide he should release all his Ukrainian emails and testify, right?
Let me know when you have proof of this purported corruption.

The "Mueller witch-hunt??" That wasn't the left.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Mueller is a Republican. He was appointed special counsel by a Republican assistant Attorney General who was filling in for the Republican Attorney General who recused himself; who was appointed by a Republican president.

All the left did was sit back and enjoy the popcorn as we watched the show.

As far as the impeachment, Impeached Trump broke the law by soliciting a foreign national to help him with his campaign by looking for dirt with a political rival. That's not a rumor -- we have the White House memorandum.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ..." ~ Impeached Trump

Actually, that's just a spin-job on what happened. President Trump was looking to eliminate corruption, the fact the Sleepy Joe and his son may have been caught up in corruption wasn't something that influenced him in the slightest and there is no proof that it did.

Riiiiight, because laundering taxpayer money through Burisma isnt a crime
If that occurred, that would be on Hunter Biden, not Joe Biden. That still doesn't grant Impeached Trump access to violate the law which states he can't solicit a foreign national to help him with his own campaign by digging for dirt with his political rival.

Show me another president running for re-election asking for a foreign leader to investigate another candidate who's also running for president....

Show me another candidate that was using his office to enrich his family like Joe Biden was! :)

As far as Biden, you have zero proof Joe used to office to enrich his family. What else would a lying con tool say though, right?

Yeah, Joe had nothing to do with Hunter making all that money doing a job he no clue how to do! You keep telling yourself that, Faun!
Prove Joe did something to get him that job....

You really think someone with zero experience with either the Ukraine or the natural gas industry...someone with a history of drug abuse...get's hired at that pay rate for that job if his father ISN'T the Vice President?

IT'S PATENTLY OBVIOUS WHY HUNTER BIDEN GOT THAT JOB!
Stop lying, ya lying con tool. You insinuated his father got him that job. Not that Hunter got it himself because of who his father was.

LOL

Oh? How'd we do that?
Through the phony mueller witch-hunt and now through impeachment based on rumors
icon_rolleyes.gif

Mueller is a Republican. He was appointed special counsel by a Republican assistant Attorney General who was filling in for the Republican Attorney General who recused himself; who was appointed by a Republican president.

As far as the impeachment, Impeached Trump broke the law by soliciting a foreign national to help him with his campaign by looking for dirt with a political rival. That's not a rumor -- we have the White House memorandum.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ..." ~ Impeached Trump

Actually, that's just a spin-job on what happened. President Trump was looking to eliminate corruption, the fact the Sleepy Joe and his son may have been caught up in corruption wasn't something that influenced him in the slightest and there is no proof that it did.

So if the corruption happened yesterday but isn't happening now it shouldn't be looked at? That's an amazing take on things, Faun! You don't deny it looks sleazy as hell...but you think it's OK because it's not happening now?
Try answering the question I actually asked, lying con tool.

what "corruption" was Impeached Trump asking the current president of Ukraine to look for since all of what he asked about ended years ago?

No

Schumer was right

Great, so show what the intelligence community did to "strike back" at Impeached Trump...

No

Schumer was right

Great, so show what the intelligence community did to "strike back" at Impeached Trump...
They concocted a phony russia collusion witchhunt

LOLOL

LOLOL

The cops usually dont say “we think he’s guilty but dont have time to gather the evidence. So just take him to court and we’ll wing it”
Law enforcement doesn't face witnesses who get away with refusing to honor subpoenas. They lock them up.

No

Schumer was right

a) they did no such thing as revealed in the IG report.

b) you said Schumer warned him they would strike back. He said that in the weeks leading up to his inauguration. Intel agencies did not "concoct" any such thing.

Yeah, Joe had nothing to do with Hunter making all that money doing a job he no clue how to do! You keep telling yourself that, Faun!

You really think someone with zero experience with either the Ukraine or the natural gas industry...someone with a history of drug abuse...get's hired at that pay rate for that job if his father ISN'T the Vice President?

Stop lying, ya lying con tool. You insinuated his father got him that job. Not that Hunter got it himself because of who his father was.

I didn't "insinuate" anything! I stated quite clearly that the only reason Hunter Biden got THAT job among many of his jobs was because of who his father is. Your claim that Hunter Biden "got it himself" is laughable!

Through the phony mueller witch-hunt and now through impeachment based on rumors
icon_rolleyes.gif

So if the corruption happened yesterday but isn't happening now it shouldn't be looked at? That's an amazing take on things, Faun! You don't deny it looks sleazy as hell...but you think it's OK because it's not happening now?
Try answering the question I actually asked, lying con tool.

what "corruption" was Impeached Trump asking the current president of Ukraine to look for since all of what he asked about ended years ago?
Hunter Biden resigned from the Burisma board years ago? Really?

No

Schumer was right

a) they did no such thing as revealed in the IG report.

b) you said Schumer warned him they would strike back. He said that in the weeks leading up to his inauguration. Intel agencies did not "concoct" any such thing.

Brennan, Clapper and Comey did exactly that as was revealed in the IG report!

LOLOL

LOLOL

Law enforcement doesn't face witnesses who get away with refusing to honor subpoenas. They lock them up.

No one is "refusing" to honor a a subpoena. The President is just challenging the subpoenas in court, as anyone used to have the right to do. BTW, Congress isn't "law enforcement" at all.

I didn't "insinuate" anything! I stated quite clearly that the only reason Hunter Biden got THAT job among many of his jobs was because of who his father is. Your claim that Hunter Biden "got it himself" is laughable!
I said he got the job himself because his father was VP.

You lied and said his father got him the job.

Forum List

Back