Why is the invasion still closing in on America?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Can anyone explain?

If Trump can't deal with the invasion, I am downgrading his performance from the best president in centuries considerably. No president lets his country get invaded, simple as that. Bring in the artillery.

Key factor...they are not getting in to claim asylum....they must wait in Mexico...no more catch and release into America and if they are caught entering illegally they can not claim asylum....ever....

Can anyone explain?

If Trump can't deal with the invasion, I am downgrading his performance from the best president in centuries considerably. No president lets his country get invaded, simple as that. Bring in the artillery.

If Trump gets rid of catch and release, I'd say that alone is a major win.

As for this friendly caravan of the downtrodden, I've seen some of the videos and that's a bs narrative, this is clearly an invasion. Canadian media are focusing on your teargas use and making it appear as if Trump is using a heavy hand. What an embarrassment these talking heads are. One of the government lackeys on CBC said "this is a new low for the administration". A complete moron.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain?

If Trump gets rid of catch and release, I'd say that alone is a major win.

As for this friendly caravan of the downtrodden, I've seen some of the videos and that's a bs narrative, this is clearly an invasion. Canadian media are focusing on your teargas use and making ti appear as if Trump is using a heavy hand. What an embarrassment these talking heads are.
The teargas use didn't happen. The invaders met with skunk bombs. Too many little kids called for a substance that would harm no one but stink 'em out. lol The press is such good little Nazi to criminalize American leadership with misinformation.

Can anyone explain?

Jesus-facepalm.jpg

Let me break it down for you:

There is no invasion. Thats just something Trump said to prod silly dupes like you into coming out to vote for his candidates during the election. Election is over and with it Trump's interest in fighting imaginary invasions.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain?

Jesus-facepalm.jpg

There is no invasion. Thats just something Trump said to prod silly dupes like you into coming out to vote for his candidates during the election. Election is over and with it Trump's interest in fighting imaginary invasions.

Quit parroting your leftist masters on CNN and MSNBC. There is an invasion.

It should also be pointed out that CNN is reporting on this "non-existent" caravan. Acosta and others are reporting on the non-attempts at climbing the border fence, and the often confused Shepard Smith will have to report on the comment he made that "there is no caravan, they are not coming for you". Yadda yadda.

Clowns.

Can anyone explain?

Jesus-facepalm.jpg

Sorry bud...you’re gonna have to bitch to the folks defining words. Please stop parroting pathetic, desperate bullshit. Thanks in advance.
in·va·sion
/inˈvāZHən/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "the Allied invasion of Normandy"
    synonyms: occupation, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover; More
    • an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
      "stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
      synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge, avalanche, juggernaut
      "an invasion of tourists"
    • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
      "random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of privacy"

synonyms: violation, infringement, interruption, intrusion, encroachment, disturbance, disruption, breach
      "an invasion of my privacy"

Can anyone explain?

Jesus-facepalm.jpg

When are dimshit liars going to quit wasting our time and bandwidth with their lies? Hell WE all know it is an invasion orchestrated by some of the most vile disgusting shit on earth, dimocrats.

Can anyone explain?

Jesus-facepalm.jpg

So the people that tried to storm their way into the US is not an invasion? If that's not an attempted invasion, then what is?

When the cameras are gone they will turn around and go home....not one of them has a legitimate asylum claim....due to the fact that asylum must be requested in the first safe haven nation...which is Mexico not the USA....

It should also be pointed out that CNN is reporting on this "non-existent" caravan. Acosta and others are reporting on the non-attempts at climbing the border fence, and the often confused Shepard Smith will have to report on the comment he made that "there is no caravan, they are not coming for you". Yadda yadda.

Clowns.

Ass-clowns, all of them. Shepard Smith can go to hell, as well as Univision, CNN, and MSNBC. It's a weaponized attack on this country.

When the cameras are gone they will turn around and go home....not one of them has a legitimate asylum claim....due to the fact that asylum must be requested in the first safe haven nation...which is Mexico not the USA....

Not only was it first safe nation of passage, but they were offered refuge and even factory work ffs. Clearly Mexico heard Trump and worked with him to offer this. Not only was it a generous offer, but it also served to negate their true intentions.

As someone who knows first hand about state abuses against citizens and even did some lengthy research on this issue, there is a major difference between government harassment, threats, covert tactics and the like and simply living in poverty and seeking "asylum" due to this.

Trump is going to score major political points by taking a stand on this issue, I'm certain of it.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain?

Jesus-facepalm.jpg

So the people that tried to storm their way into the US is not an invasion? If that's not an attempted invasion, then what is?

No retard, it’s not an invasion.

How hoped up on hyperbole do you have to be to think that a couple of people trying jump the fence is a fucking invasion??

You snowflakes seriously need to get a grip.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain?

Jesus-facepalm.jpg

Sorry bud...you’re gonna have to bitch to the folks defining words. Please stop parroting pathetic, desperate bullshit. Thanks in advance.
in·va·sion
/inˈvāZHən/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "the Allied invasion of Normandy"
    synonyms: occupation, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover; More
    • an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
      "stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
      synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge, avalanche, juggernaut
      "an invasion of tourists"
    • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
      "random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of privacy"

synonyms: violation, infringement, interruption, intrusion, encroachment, disturbance, disruption, breach
      "an invasion of my privacy"

Allies storming Normandy, Jesus jumping the fence....yea I could totally see the similarities :rolleyes:

You rightwingers have seriously lost your god damn minds.

Can anyone explain?

Leftards said that there was no caravan and that there was no "invasion" attempt..........

Allies storming Normandy, Jesus jumping the fence....yea I could totally see the similarities :rolleyes:

You rightwingers have seriously lost your god damn minds
Why don't one of you libs tell us why you want them to get into our nation illegally?....make us understand...why?....don't just scream racist...that won't work...tell us why?.....and be honest....

Forum List

Back