WHY is the Media pushing this transgender agenda so hard?

It's not just media, but politicians mostly leftists, Large organizations like Disney, hollywood, large businesses, foreign politicians too of course....They're all on the same page on this, so answering the question for one no doubt answers the question for all of them for they are of one mind on this. I have links but first i just wanted to put the question out there. What's behind this agenda? Why? For what purpose?

No less than the destruction of the human race. Your average American <SIGH> still hasn't learned that ALL our government leaders follow fucking orders to the letter regardless of their political leaning. You'd think the COVID response and lockdowns/mandates would have educated the general public pretty well on this topic, but no. What I'm getting at is someone is ordering our politicians to support the psychological and physical torture and mutilation of our children in the name of equality for all. What it's really about is Satanic worship, either spiritually or simply from a source of human evil . . . take your pick, that's what it is.

Only as long as they can get money out of it.
Once they've squeezed all the votes and money they can from it..........they dump it and go on to the next Hot Button Fad.

THEY don't care about money per se because they are true believers in their cause. They are fanatical zealots who will do anything to anyone to achieve their goal which is adios mankind.

honestly i think satan wants no christians here for Christ's return. If there are all scoffers and god haters then the world, God's creation, will be lost and there will be no return of Christ and no thousand year reign and at the end no final battle and then no lake of fire for satan for eternity. THAT simple. Just a way to avoid the inevitable.

It's called the Hot Button Fad.

There's always some idiotic fad going on that riles people up a bit.
The politicians jump on the fad band wagon and turn it into a hot button item.

Then the media jumps on it, construing, twisting, and deforming all of the truth and reality that is going on involving the Hot Button topic......making it worse, because this is how they make their money.

And the stupid thing is........it's always something nobody gives a rats ass about.

Until they started going after people's kids, and then people started giving a rats ass.

You don't take your kids to a regular burlesque show, why is it OK to bring them to a drag show?

Then the media jumps on it, construing, twisting, and deforming all of the truth and reality that is going on involving the Hot Button topic......making it worse, because this is how they make their money.

And the stupid thing is........it's always something nobody gives a rats ass about.
Winner

I think it's deeper than that.

Nobody really gives two shits about normal gay people going about their lives just like everyone else....But there's no political clout in that....So those who see a political angle in all of this need to exhibit more and more outrageous behavior, so then they can play the victim when they get the pushback.

I think it's deeper than that.

Nobody really gives two shits about normal gay people going about their lives just like everyone else....But there's no political clout in that....So those who see a political angle in all of this need to exhibit more and more outrageous behavior, so then they can play the victim when they get the pushback.
Wow

Do you KNOW any transgender people?

It's not just media, but politicians mostly leftists, Large organizations like Disney, hollywood, large businesses, foreign politicians too of course....They're all on the same page on this, so answering the question for one no doubt answers the question for all of them for they are of one mind on this. I have links but first i just wanted to put the question out there. What's behind this agenda? Why? For what purpose?
High levels of estrogen in the water supply.

Any news that gets your hackles up sells, the media go where the sales take them.

Since homo's don't reproduce and would eventually die off.
They need a continuous supply of new victims to fill their ranks.
So they focus on twisting the minds of young children into believing their mental illness is normal and program them to become homo's when they grow up.

Prove it

YOU CANNOT

This movement is so degenerate that it must be stopped by any means available.

Since homo's don't reproduce and would eventually die off.
They need a continuous supply of new victims to fill their ranks.
So they focus on twisting the minds of young children into believing their mental illness is normal and program them to become homo's when they grow up.
More and more, these children don't grow up. They commit suicide or overdose. Which might be the whole point of pushing this agenda.

bobby socks.

1655394725347.png

This movement is so degenerate that it must be stopped by any means available.
Homophobic murderer

We don’t want you in AMERICA

Forum List

Back