Why Isn't Carter Page In Prison?

A business man making money somehow gets Liberals panties in a wad?

Moron, its the HOW this idiot made his money......LOL
Investments with Gas companies..............

The article I posted said wild amounts like 100 million........

You put it at a HALF BILLION DOLLARS.............

Where did you come up with that amount...........have you proved one shred of proof to his net worth...........oh.......sorry.......you provide articles from others that might get sued also..................

pardon me.

A hilarious part of the #DevinDud was how it claims the Steele Dossier was the basis for the investigation, they debunk their own talking point in the final paragraph!

“The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok.”

LoL

Now that is funny Dr. Love------------>you can not get a warrant on hearsay!

Why is that?

Because all I have to do is claim that the charming and delightful Doctor Love is actually an Isis spy, and bam, they can surveil you.

Without proof, there is.......no........warrant! Got it!

And so, to explain it simply is------------> a reverse engineered reason to spy on the Trump team, after he got elected.

Why?

Because they had to have an excuse to do it once they knew Hillary wasn't going to be able to cover their tracks for them.

I know you don't follow as closely as I do, but I am here to tell ya...........your side is screwed! Right now, you have excuses, and that is fine, and I suppose I don't blame you. But what you have seen is about 15%. If you don't want to be embarrassed, I would be very careful; or I suppose people like you could change your screen name when it all comes to light.

In either case, defend, deflect, excuse, and create anything you want. Before the midterms, the whole house of cards is coming down on your side, and it is going to be a beautiful thing to see. We had Watergate; now you are going to have to live with Obamagate!

After a Year of Investigations by the FBI..................Why hasn't Page been charged with a crime.......

But wait a minute..............If GNAT HAD WORKED WITH THE FBI..........it would be game set and match already.

Where did you come up with that amount...........have you proved one shred of proof to his net worth...........oh.......sorry.......you provide articles from others that might get sued also..................

pardon me.

Facts of Carter Page
Birth Date: June 03, 1971
Birth Place: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Salary: N/A
Net Worth: U.S. $ 610 million dollars

George Papadopoulos, ex-Trump aide, pleads guilty in connection to Russia probe: Who is he?

Papadopoulos emailed seven other campaign officials in March 2016 to offer to set up a meeting with Russian officials to discuss “US-Russia ties under President Trump,” the Washington Post reported in August 2017. He would reportedly continue to make such offers as he worked with the campaign.
He is seen in a March 2016 Instagram photo that also includes Trump, Sessions and other national security advisers.
1514924512700.jpg

Papadopoulos was an early foreign policy adviser for Trump’s presidential campaign.

He was charged with willfully and knowingly making false statements to FBI agents regarding “the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials,” according to court documents.

Papadopoulos was arrested on July 27 and pleaded guilty on Oct. 5.

George Papadopoulos, ex-Trump aide, pleads guilty in connection to Russia probe: Who is he?

“I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," Trump famously told a Post reporter last summer about how he would staff his campaign.

page2_copy.jpg

Who Is Carter Page?

pardon me.

Facts of Carter Page
Birth Date: June 03, 1971
Birth Place: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Salary: N/A
Net Worth: U.S. $ 610 million dollars
Other sites say not so much........

Who do we believe.............................

My site said different...........which is telling the truth.......

After a year of investigation not charged with a crime.......by the FBI....................

Best in the business at it.................but the GNAT SAYS IT'S GAME SET AND MATCH..........

Should have just went straight to the expert GNAT and ended every thing quick.

It all be over now had Gnat been in charge.

A March 2016 Bloomberg profile touted his “deep ties” with “executives at Gazprom,” the state-owned Russian gas giant, whom he says he advised on some of its biggest deals of the past decade. Last month, the Post ran a piece that was breathless in a different way, casting him as a shadowy broker with potentially important ties in Russia, some of them unsavory.

The Yahoo story also portrays Page as a well-connected, high-rolling businessman with “extensive business interests in Russia” and an office “around the corner from Trump Tower.”

Page has fueled all this by making some remarkable statements, including saying Putin is a better leader than President Barack Obama to a June closed-door meeting of foreign policy Brahmins in Washington.

In July, in Moscow, he spoke at the New Economic School’s commencement ceremony, a university that hosted Obama just seven years ago. Page used the speech to slam the “hypocrisy” of American foreign policy before a Russian audience, saying, “Washington and other Western powers have impeded potential progress through their often hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption and regime change.”

He is now frequently quoted on Russian television, which hails him as a “famous American economist” and “adviser to Donald Trump on questions of foreign policy.

All of which reveals something deeply strange about Trump: When he shoots from the hip, his remarks do more than just whip up Twitter controversies. They also occasionally and unintentionally mint a new species of “insiders,” people who seem to be in Trump’s orbit but who may not have—and may never have had—any access to the gilded inner sanctum at all.

But someone is paying attention. As I started looking into Page, I began getting calls from two separate “corporate investigators” digging into what they claim are all kinds of shady connections Page has to all kinds of shady Russians.

Who Is Carter Page?

Gnat doesn't even have a clue how to properly respond here........................

hint.............riddle me this.................Sanctions against Russia because of the Ukraine and Crimea........use google gnat.......

But someone is paying attention. As I started looking into Page, I began getting calls from two separate “corporate investigators” digging into what they claim are all kinds of shady connections Page has to all kinds of shady Russians.

Trump was "proud' to name FIVE foreign advisers..........and NOW we find out that ONE (Papadapolous who must be singing to Mueller like a very active canary,) has pled guilty to lying to the FBI....and the other (Page) is in deep shit for his own Russian collusion......

That Trump sure knows how to pick them..................LOL

When Donald Trump named him last week as one of his foreign-policy advisers, Page says his e-mail inbox filled up with positive notes from Russian contacts. “So many people who I know and have worked with have been so adversely affected by the sanctions policy,” Page said in a two-hour interview last week. “There's a lot of excitement in terms of the possibilities for creating a better situation.”

Trump’s New Russia Adviser Has Deep Ties to Kremlin’s Gazprom

Trump just decided not to sanction Russia for its election meddling

Trump administration holds off on new Russia sanctions, despite law

Senators voted 98-2 on the bill, which would give Congress the ability to block Trump from lifting the Russia sanctions.

Senate sends Russia sanctions bill to Trump's desk

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason...

Trump was "proud' to name FIVE foreign advisers..........and NOW we find out that ONE (Papadapolous who must be singing to Mueller like a very active canary,) has pled guilty to lying to the FBI....and the other (Page) is in deep shit for his own Russian collusion......

Wait till you see what the former Obama team people are indicted on-)

NOW trump claims these guys were just some low level water boys :laugh2:

When Donald Trump named him last week as one of his foreign-policy advisers, Page says his e-mail inbox filled up with positive notes from Russian contacts. “So many people who I know and have worked with have been so adversely affected by the sanctions policy,” Page said in a two-hour interview last week. “There's a lot of excitement in terms of the possibilities for creating a better situation.”

Trump’s New Russia Adviser Has Deep Ties to Kremlin’s Gazprom

Trump just decided not to sanction Russia for its election meddling

Trump administration holds off on new Russia sanctions, despite law

Senators voted 98-2 on the bill, which would give Congress the ability to block Trump from lifting the Russia sanctions.

Senate sends Russia sanctions bill to Trump's desk

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason...
Trump signed the permanent sanctions against Russia.......

Europe threatened the United States over the Sanctions........................Especially Germany................who were stating that the sanctions went too far and put Europe at risk as they needed the gas sources from Russia.................................

Even threatened sanctions against the United States............

Trump business in Russia was Real Estate.........NOT GAS..............

Wait till you see what the former Obama team people are indicted on-)

ATTA BOY..........the very "betr" defense of Trump's fuck ups ...is an attack on Obama........(must be the directive from Hannity, correct?)

eagle1462010 said:
Trump business in Russia was Real Estate.........NOT GAS..............

:laugh: mr trump has never met a dollar bill he wasn't more loyal to...........

a-timeline-of-rex-tillersons-relationship-with-russian-president-vladimir-putin.jpg

A timeline of Rex Tillerson's relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin
Oil is big business.......Exxon are big in that business.....Gazprom holds 20 % of the world's gas..............Europe is strangled without that supply from Russia

Nothing new here...............Big dogs have been trying to get a slice of that very large economic pie forever.........

In regards to Merril Lynch they were trying to get into that piece of the pie..............Page worked as a consultant for them.........so naturally it was his JOB.
J O B............to try to make money for Lynch or he would be fired...................

The invasion of Crimea put everything into CONFUSION.............and SANCTIONS put the United States at odds with many nations in
Europe because of the strangle hold of gas to European countries.............

This is NOTHING NEW...............Only shows people and big business are trying to make money on deals with foreign investments...........

PROVES NOTHING ABOUT RIGGING AN ELECTION.........Only proves people and companies were still trying to make money over there.

Forum List

Back